Wheres the best place you've masturbated?

Wheres the best place you've masturbated?

My penis

kek

In my sister's bed, using a pair of her panties when she was about thirteen years old. That was probably one of the best faps I had, back in the days when she was pretty young and I could watch her shower and all of that. Pretty deviant I suppose and I'm not especially proud of it but I don't think there's anything sweeter than having a cute little sister aged about 10-14 or thereabouts.

Next to my sleeping mother when sharing bed with her.

I had a similar fap but I was house-sitting for a friend while he and his wife and 7yo daughter were away, I went to her little princess room, there were a tiny pair of underwear on the bed I wraped them around my dick and jerked off.
Another great time was looking out mu back window to see my blond 9yo neighbour and her 2 young friends in their swimsuits bouncing on a trampoline, I fapped while watching.

I was in Iceland's blue lagoon. You can't see very far below the surface. Pulled out my dick and started following around these 10-12 yo french girls. Sat down next to them on an underwater bench and fapped right there, staring at them

I thought i was the only one to have wanked in the blue lagoon

Reminder to self
Do not swim in the blue lagoon

Kind of wondered how many other guys have had fapped there after I was done. My assumption- many. Where else can you get that close without being seen?

Don't people notice your arm movements?

bump

Nah your whole arm is underwater. Just gotta be low-key about it.

damn, seems like a fun thing to try. I'll have to book a trip to Iceland

Bring a net and catch all of the coagulated cummies

my room. :( i dont go places.

i moved into a new flat yesterday and all the flatmates are at home because of the summer vacation, i went into the hot girls room, took her nicest panties and fapped in her bad with one tanga around my dick and the other one in my mouth

inside my girlfriend

whats a girlfriend? i just have righty.

Inside of hot coworkers lotion bottle

In west Pakistania
Born and raised
On the bomb range where I spent most of my days
Blowin up infidels, relaxin all cool
Shootin U.S. troops outside of school
When a couple of americans who were up to no good
Started defiling islam in my neighborhood
I set off one chem bomb and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving in with your 6 aunties in Tehran"
I whistled for a plane
And when it came near
The license plate said "Boom" and there were severed heads in the mirror
I thought to myself "Man, this plane is rare"
Then I thought "Nah man, fulfill Sharia law"
"Go bomb in Tehran"
I pulled up to the cell about 9:11 or later
I looked at the driver and said "Allah hu akbar, madh Allah, yarzuqna"
I looked at my flag
I've earned my title
Time to sit on my nukes as the prince of ISIL

Billboard. After I wrote graffiti on it.

>Wheres the best place you've masturbated?

My dick.

my asshole

Had a hot as fck ex gf stay with me about a year after we broke up for about three months.

I pounded load after load into this huge lotion bottle she had and used all over her face and body after EVERY shower. It was a big bottle, and I must have cranked out about 50-60 loads, minimum, over the time she was staying with me. Big loads. I'd edge for hours and then spurt hot, thick, gooey ropes of jizz into her lotion, put the pump cap back on top and shake the hell out of it. By the end (we got in a fight and I bounced her ass out), that lotion bottle must have been at least 20% cum. My cum.

All over her face and body. After every shower. She took it with her, and it probably lasted her another three months, easy.

wew kys's immediately

Slow clap

In the bathroom of my grandma's house with my clothes on and the window open when I was 13.

An old woman catch me, I forgot to close the windows but the best part is that years later I found out that in the same window my parents were catched by that old woman while they were fucking and laughing because the daughter of that woman, with Down Syndrome, was watching them.

We are terrible human beings for the standards of the rest of the world.

Story/more details?

i jerked off to this chubby cutie a bunch of times in high school. we had a class together and we would end up alone a bunch. her ass was so fat! i would lose my mind, take my dick out and cum huge loads

thanks man.

I have nudes, and will post them at some point. She was such a huge whore, I'm sure some fellow Sup Forumstards out there have fucked her.