Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

k

lol ur gf is so ugly tho lmao

This is pasta

wow bro im actually just so jealous of you I wish I had a hot girlfriend like you and I also wish I was as cool as you, man. i pray and hope to be as alpha as you dude :^)

Newfag

Post pics of you fucking your girlfriend dead you cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt nigger nigger faggot faggot bitch ass whore

Jhon you are the biggest faggot i've ever seen

=]

Si, bedeho

Wow i remember this. Good times

I don't know if I count, since I'm new to Sup Forums, but I am the captain of my track team and I am also in cross country. I earn straight A's and take advanced classes. Used to have a sweet girlfriend, but she had to move to New York for college. I also play bass, guitar, and drums very well, not to mention that I am in Honor Choir.

There was someone that actually genuinely posted this? Fuck

John! Commerade! It's been far too long.

Someone sure is new

Hey, don't be so mean. Why don't you leave, because that's not the brony way to be.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

I missed John. He's a good reminder of our place in the world and he helps push us to succeed (in his own faggot way). Not like this faggot bannana shit kids post nowadays

The amount of fucking summerfags.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single john of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-johns who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass john. You are everything john in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any john? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of john because of your own john, but you all take to a whole new john. This is even worse than jerking off to john on facebook.
Don’t be a john. Just hit me with your best john. I’m pretty much john. I was captain of the johnball team, and starter on my basketjohn team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese john”? I also get straight John’s, and have a banging hot john (john just blew me; Shit was SO john). You are all john who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my john.

Newfag

Way to chew and swallow the b8m8

epic pasta

you two look like ugly orange people from jersey shore

i am dying thanks user

newfag

Wow OP,
Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.
Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?
Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.
And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?

Being this summer

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.
GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.
AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS
FUCK YOU

John,

Ordinarily I would have chosen to remain silent; but you seem to have a massive credibility problem here. You don't have the build of an athlete at all. You look just as out of shape as I was at your age. I'm having great difficulty believing that you were the captain of your high school's football team or that you were a starter on the basketball team. You look like you hardly engage in any physical activity at all. Your black friend looks far more athletic than you. By the way, over the last 40 years, I've known several guys who played football in high school, two of whom played college football and six of whom are members of my church. They have a lot of dignity; your posts have shown that you have none. You're not fit to kiss their feet. I also seriously doubt that your girlfriend is real. Even if she were your girlfriend and I were still single and young, I wouldn't envy you at all. The sort of young women you seem to be attracted to are nothing but walking vaginas. That indicates that you have a paucity of values. Just empty inside. Probably the only sex life you've had is the cheapest money can buy. I've always thought that the wholesome look is far more appealing and sexy than the slutty look. If you think you'll find true happiness in the nightclub circuit, you'll eventually be disappointed. You have a godless life that will prove to be totally unfulfilling in the long run. I'd hate to be you on Judgment Day. I was willing to have a serious, respectful dialogue with you; but you're obviously as fake as they come and not worthy or deserving of any serious consideration. As an abusive poster, you're actually quite disappointing. You're about as formidable as your skinny build. You're not even funny. You're just a young punk with an angry look on his face that probably masks a deep hurt inside.

Wow, are you actually proud of being the dude in the picture? I've seen literal pieces of shit in truckstop toilets with more class, looks and intelligence than you. And you fail in another way: your girl has an ugly face, and you don't show her body? You are clearly an idiot since we can rule out that maybe, just maybe she is a butterface. But no, all we see is an ugly face with a possibly worse body.
BTW, if you are in high school, then you will look old as an 80-year old anus by the time you are 25. And there is no way you are in college, because then it would not be possible to be on both the football team and the basketball team. So feel proud that you are part of two sports in some shitty high school, soak it up now, because as soon as you get out of that place, you will realize how little any gives a shit about the meaningless trophies or positions you held in high school.
I'd offer to fight you, but I fear that if I touched you, I'd be covered in an oily mucus secretion that your overactive sebaceous glands are obviously pumping out.

Haha I love how it's been over a decade and this still gets people.

This is so stale .

Anyone got the car accident pics?

Hey guys,
My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.
Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!
Pic Related: It's me.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Old stale pasta only newLGBTQ+ would fall for

Lol didn't read

. :.

.:: :: : : :::. .: :.: :: ..: .::: :.: : : :: :...:. .: : :.::.:.:::::::: : :: :: . :: : .:.. :.: .:::. : :..:: : ::.::.::. .: : : : : :: : . :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..:: .:.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::(:..:::: . :: ...:: :.:::::) ::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..::.: .:: :.:. :::..::

This pasta is always the best at baiting newfags into showing themselves.

John fuck off. Ive been seeing you post the same goddamn thing on here for fucking years with the same picture of your "bitch" who at this point even I doubt is real. Why dont you fucking grow some balls and show a fucking timestamp if you are so high and fucking mighty on that bitch of yours. Fuck you John.

Can a blind user confirm this?

ACK ack ackk!,

Ack aaack ack, ack ACK ACKKK ACKKK, Ackk ack ACK ACK ack-ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack ack Ack, aaack, ACK, ACK ACKKK ACK ACK ACKKKK ACKK ACK!!! ACK ack ack-ack ackk ack. Ack-ack, ack ACK ACKK Ackk? Ack, ACK ACK aack ACK ACK ACK ACK ack ack-ACK-ack ACK ACK ACK ack-ack ACK, ack ack ACK ACK ACKKK!!! Ack ack ackkkk-ack ACK ACK AAACK ACK ACK Facebook.

Aaaaack ack ack ACK-ACK ack aaaack ACK ACK-ACK-ACK ACK, ack. Ack ack ack. ACK ack ACK. ACK ack ack ack (ack ack, ack ack ACK), ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack aaaaack? ACK ack ACK ACK, ack ack ack aaaack ACK-ACKK (Ack ack ack ack; ack ack ack ACK). Ack ackk ack ackk ACK-ACK ACK ACKKK!! Ack ack ack.

ACK ACK ack-aaack: Ack ack ACK ACK ACK!!

I mean, Ik spray tan was a thing, but this is ridiculous. Also, why the fuck you look like sheen from Jimmy neutron? Captain of the football team my ass, you look like a bench warmer with yo skinny ass. And nice life size barbie doll, how much she cost? Nigga lookin like a reject cast member of jersey shore... and nigga, by posting on this hell hole of a website, you proved that you're one of us...

Sometimes I can't tell if there are this many summerfags or if anons are LARPing as them.

RIP Paulie.

Never forget.

Wroar rawr roahr.

WAAAAUUGGGHHHH!!! Rargghhhrarrarrghhar wargharrargahgrar wraorggharr arghararhggarreuch. Whaoyruuoo ruahoaa roaoouau riuoooorououa woouohaaoouu wouauruaoooa hoaauuamaaa vaooarauuoouoo. Wraaoa muuaanoa haouuraao voaauuoa hu, huauao wooouuo voaouawaaaoo wauwaao vaaauna gaauaaarrruauya. Whauaauurroumaau roaaa haaaaoruio vuauvaaoa vauaoaraao waaouoi vuauwauaa! Rruuaarouanvuua waaoawaoau raooaoa rrouauohrrhaaoaouar.

Nwuruauuoowmooai vaaooraua haooaua wauaoa ruoaovaay. Ghauouau nauanaiaau ruua muouuaouwaauo ruaaaa voaiarrwoaaoo ruaraaua vaaahauuoaaia rouoohaoaa: vuuaaroooah rauouoaroaaam raoaauu rrooouohaoaoaa mooaawuoau houuourruauouao, (hoioooruuaouo raaaaaaa maoau haouonauuuv wuauuanioo huauuhuoaa vuuawauoou). Hruoaaruuuua hoou wuoayu nauaom moaaoahuua ruaauuroaa.

Rwoaa wauaoa: haaowaouao wiuaahoiao

These niggas get it

Hey Faggots,

Our name is Johns, and we hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? We mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit us with your best shot. We're pretty much perfect. We were captain of the football teams, and starters on our basketball teams. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? We also get straight AA's, and have TWO banging hot mefriends (We just blew us; I was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my self and us.

They all win a copy of Battletoads.

this pic is from -douchebags with hot babes-?

Hey Johns,

My john is john, and i john every single john of you. John of you are John, john, no-jons, who spend every john of their john looking at stupid ass johns. You are everything john in this world. John, have john of you got any john? I mean, I jhon it's fun making fun of john because of your own john, but all you take to a whole new john. This is even worse than jerking john to pictures on john.

Dont be a john. Just john me with your john shot. I'm pretty much john. I was john of the football team, and john on my basketball team. What johns do you play, other than "john off to john drawn john people"? I also get straight johns, and have a banging hot john (She just john me; Shit was SO john). You are all john who should just john yourselves. Thanks for john

John Related: It's John and my John

douchie mcscrotofag

Not sure if b8 but if not fuck kys newfag

You need some of this OP

Your bitch is a dude?

Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.

Hey Creepy-Ass Crackaz,

My name is Trayvon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are pasty, faggy, white-boys who spend every second of yo' day not even gettin' at bitchez . Ya'll everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever dixed a split? I mean, I guess it’s fun making cracker jokes because of your tiny dicks, but you all take to a whole new level. This be worse than jerking off to Taylor Swift.

Try and come in my hood, homes. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much thug lyfe. I stole the bikes of the football team, and the shoes of the basketball team. What shit do you gank other than pirated Japanese cartoons 'n shit? I also beat down niggaz in street fights, and started shit with this bangin shorty (She just blew a hole in me; Shit was SO cash). Ya'll are faggots who should just kill yourselves. Trayvon Representin'.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
>PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Good troll... Even last year's summers went for it.

Привет, пидоры.

Меня зовут Джон и я всех вас ненавижу. Вы жирные, тупые уроды без личной жизни, которые весь день смотрят дебильные картинки. Вы - зло этого мира. Признайтесь, вы хоть один раз трахнулись? Наверное смешно смеяться над людьми из-за своей неуверенности, но вы просто мастера в этом деле. Это гораздо хуже чем дрочить на фотки с Контакта.

Не стесняйтесь, покажите мне на что вы способны. Я просто идеален. Я был капитаном школьной сборной по футболу, а теперь я ведущий в команде по баскетболу. А каким спортом вы занимаетесь кроме дрочки на голых рисованных японцев? Еще я получаю одни пятерки и имею классную подружку (она только что отсосала у меня; Это было ПРОСТО ОХУИТЕЛЬНО). Вы самые настоящие пидорасы, которым следует убить себя. Спасибо за внимание.

Пикрилэйтед: это я и моя телка

Hey John how's your Mum?

Nice copypasta, faggot.

يا مثليون جنسيا،

اسمي جون، وأنا أكره كل واحد منكم. جميع من أنت، والمتخلفين من الدهون، لا يفس الذين يقضون كل يومهم الثاني من النظر إلى الصور الحمار غبي. كنت كل شيء سيئ في العالم. بصراحة، لديها أي من أي وقت مضى كنت حصلت على أي جمل؟ أعني، واعتقد انها متعة يسخر من الناس بسبب انعدام الأمن الخاص، ولكن عليك اتخاذ كافة إلى مستوى جديد كليا. وهذا هو أسوأ حتى من يمرج إلى الصور في الفيسبوك.

لا يكون غريبا. مجرد ضرب لي مع افضل بالرصاص. أنا جميلة الكمال من ذلك بكثير. وكنت كابتن فريق كرة القدم، وكاتب في فريق كرة السلة بلدي. ما الرياضة لا تقوم به، وأخرى غير "جاك الخروج إلى الناس عارية مرسومة الياباني"؟ أنا أيضا الحصول مباشرة على هذا، ويكون لها صديقة ضجيجا الساخن (وقالت إنها مجرد فجر لي؛ شيت لذلك كان النقد). كنت كل مثليون جنسيا الذين يجب أن تقتل فقط أنفسكم. شكرا لإصغائكم.

الموافقة المسبقة عن علم ذات صلة: إنها لي والكلبة بلدي

I'm fucking crying here

user I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOUR SHIT. You little fuckers are going to have your bodies ripped in half. I'll shove your asses so far down your throats that when you crap you'll sing fucking Beethoven. tl;dr: eat shit, faggots

What a new fag. We should dox him guys.

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU

please forgive english, i am Russia

In my name is Johnsky, and I hated by all you. These are not stupid fat ass a second time to reject the shots. You're all evil in the world. Honestly, have you ever received? I'm afraid that people will not make fun of them, and I do not think a new level of enjoyment. In other words, what the photo on Facebook, and masturbation is the worst.

Do not be a stranger. If you hit me with your best shot. It was almost perfect. I football, basketball, our team will start. How to exercise, "and the Japanese Nude, which was designed by Jack"? I (this is enough work for me at least) one of the best success in the hot girl. It should be just all'm suicide. Thank you for your attention, please.

Me and my dog has produced

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Newfags

Hey blonde bitches,

My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are happy, retarded, bitches who spend every second of their day kissing and making out with lesser men than me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you bitches ever gotten any supreme gentleman? I mean, I guess it's fun making out with obnoxious guys because of your own insecurities, but you all take that to a whole new level. This is even worse since I am a virgin.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I own a gucci sunglass and I am a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. I have traveled all over the world, ever since I was a child. What have you brutes done, other than had sex with girls that should be with me? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot car (I just drove to my fav park; Shit was SO cash). You are all bitches who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my BMW.

>gorilla warfare
every fuckin time

>filename

Yeah? here's a timestamp then, fag!

John, Why the fuck do you care what people do with their life? Is it yours? No. If it makes someone happy to do whatever they do why the fuck do you care, not everyone enjoys. sports. You have a stereotypical point of view about people. (but most 4channers do also which actually makes you no better tahn anyone else.) I go on Sup Forums sometimes. I have also been to 76 countries and travelled ocross the world, worked on a cruise ship, taught english, helped refugees, grown as many as maybe 80 pot plants in the forest in Washington. Speak 3 languages (spanish, english, and korean) Why do you think your so cool, calling your girlfirend your "bitch". Trust me, you have flaws too. Why would you think that just because I go on Sup Forums I am insignificant. I don't care what you do with your life, as long as you don't judge mine. Do you know about any political situations, ISIS, Scotland's independence, US vs. middle Eastern war death tolls, North Korean concentration camps. I don't see myself as better than you just because of what you spend your time doing. Go back to drinking and tanning. I have a train to catch because I am going on a business tour I have to be at tomorrow ( In Prague) I bet you don't know how to pronounce Prague.

>Stops the craving for misbehaving

>11.07.16

he's from the future!

Wow, stupid newfags ruined Sup Forums again. Way to fall for an obvious troll you stupid newfag. I remember when Sup Forums was good. Back before IDIOTS like you ruined it. When I could browse and look at all the hot fucking furries and get a kick out of "project anonymous" AKA anti-Scientology project.

Stupid fucking cancerous MORON. Get. The. Fuck. Out. I'm tired of it. You stupid retard. You fucking faggot nigger. We all hate you, can't you see? Why don't you go be a stupid moron somewhere else like 9gag? Am I right oldfags? Back me up on this, tell this guy he's a gay nigger.

Stupid fucking moron. I've been on Sup Forums since I was 12. I was "raiding the pool due to aids" since you were a diaper. Stupid bitch. Now please, do us all a favor and just kill yourself, stupid ass summer jock.

P.S. For my oldfags, shoot the whoop!

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>when Sup Forums was good

Ah, Your orange oompa loompa face amuses me OP.

It amuses me almost as much as you thinking that Football is something worthwhile, Hey, try playing Rugby, then get back to me.

Yeah, and straight A's, sure those are nice, but they're worth so much toilet paper in the real world.

Also, I get progressively lower and lower standards the more time I spend on the internet, but I still wouldn't go anywhere near that glaring heap of fake tan you're desperately clinging onto.

How about YOU, And this is just a thought, Go do something a little more productive than make yourself a target for people much more intelligent than you.

Cheerio

I wasn't gonna say anything but I'm bored so fuck it.

First let me just start with this. No one cares at all who is the captain of the football team or who starts in basketball. I was a first string linebacker in high school but I'm not bragging about it. Also do you think its HARD to get all A's in high school? Anyone with half a brain can get straight A's. Now let me get to your girlfriend. Shes not "banging hot" as a matter of fact she looks like a walking STD. Plus on top of that you both look like you just crawled out of Jersey Shore. Now lastly, anyone who calls their girlfriend "my bitch" deserves to get made someone's bitch themselves. Besides, you look like you're not too far from taking it up the ass yourself you annoying guido.

Thanks for reading.

Calling these newfags cancerous but you're the subhuman filth who watches furry porn, get outta here ya fag

Way before the internet this OP was mailed to random houses, way before that it was chanted around tribal camp fires. Yet still people respond to it as though it were something new.

Well done John.

Fuck you! Degenerates are better than newfags

>Sup Forums

It's /b , faggot.

look op i think you are wrong when you assume we are all the same , some of us can be lots better than you , im an athlete , have a hot GF and i study in a good collage .
stop trying to make the other feel bad about themselves and maybe you can help some people here just the other day i met a good friend from a meet up thread we had a good time he is an awesome guy and we went to his house for dinner his mother is hot i took off my pants start to dance slasa every one was laughing and got to the floor everyone walks the dinosaur dont be cancer bro and start making some oc

OP first off no one cares. I mean, really, NO ONE cares about you or anything related to you in any regards whatsoever. Second, we don't spend every single second looking at 'stupid ass pictures'. Actually, if that were true, then we're looking at a stupid ass picture of you right now. And to answer your question, yes, some of us have gotten pussy. Also, I don't think anyone actually jerks off to facebook pictures anymore when porn is so easily accessible. It was a joke.

You claim that you are perfect. Bullshit. No one is perfect. Captain of the football team you say? And? No one cares. It's just a game. Plus, you said that you got straight A's and you have a bangin' girlfriend. Okay, for one, high school is not hard at all. What university did you attend? I went to Harvard myself. I have never made a B in my life, and I'll bet I am more successful than you will ever be. Also, your girlfriend is not attractive. Maybe to you guidos she's a hot piece of ass, but to normal Americans, it looks like she just spent a week inside a tanning bed and dumped on pounds of make-up.

I'm not actually going to thank you for reading this, because I think you're the problem with the world. Fuck off.

Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and bake piece of shit. Look at your fucking ugly ass girlfriend. I bet you both fucking wreak of burning skin you fuckin guido tool douchebag.
1. Nice necklace homo
2. How much did you pay for her tits?
3. How much an hour does she charge?
4. Did you two meet while tanning?
5. You think you're the shit because of the chick drink you have in hand?
6. You think you cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. This photo is horrible photoshopped. I can see right through it.
8. If you're so much better than us, why are you on Sup Forums?
9. Basketball is for fucking pussies.
10. You're 2 inch dick would get pleasure from anything.
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.
12. Read #6.

Sincerely,
Someone who will find you, and will kill you.

Sup Forumseg to differ

Nah, newfags > beta scum like you

If you are so cool, and think everyone here is a loser, what are YOU doing here, huh? You seem to be pretty familiar with the protocols of Sup Forums, VERY familiar!
Dude, #1: I am a girl, #2: I come here for IT reasons (mostly) since I am going to school for CIT and there are alot of smart, knowledgeable people posting. #: Both you and your fake-tan, fake hair girlfriend look totally phony and neither one of you look good. Like a couple of phony baloneys!
And you, get over yourself, I see that hairstyle you got, who's the insecure one? Only those with no sense of identity and who are insecure copy what everyone else is doing. You are a follower man. You are insecure and problably have an IQ of 30. If you weren't insecure, you wouldnt' be on here making fun of everyone. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! Loser....

Fuck you! The problem with the world are people concerned with the small things while fire burns all around, at plain sight, while you play with your G.I. Joes and idolize men who doesn't even deserve be called as such!

You could at least try to find a picture that hasnt been used 186 times, OP.

Come at me bro. You self-loving son of a bitch, you're "pretty much perfect" you say? Then why the fuck would you spend your time tanning your asses? How the fuck does looking like an oompa loompa look cool? I'll tell you why: You're just as insecure as us. If you think you're so damn perfect, why bother tanning yourself?why bother stooping down here? You just feel like it, you want ATTENTION. That's why you tan yourself, to get in with people who will call you bro, with the sluts who will easily give you attention just because they think you will satisfy their sexual desires. Another possible reason is because you want to stand out, to be unique. You think any of this matters when you get out of your school? Will being captain of the football team contribute when you get a job? Yes it will, but only if your job requires a lot of manual labor.
As for the generalization that we're all a bunch of basement-dwellers, you're just degrading use again to make yourself feel better. Why else would you go down here to talk about your perfect life? Because it's not.

every thing you write will be deleted if you want to say something come say it to my face pauls father would like to meet you oh also his uncle and friends and etc so keep it up come on fucking scumbag with the big mouth come say it to us so i can have you head protruding from your anus oh wait is already is with all the shit you say dirtbag i will be waiting that goes for all writing nasty comments come say it to me his mother who lost her only child also have your parents come meet me

This is pasta you fucking dipshits, can't believe you're falling for it