ITT: Get it out of your chest, whatever goes, let other anons help you

ITT: Get it out of your chest, whatever goes, let other anons help you

I've killed someone and I feel somewhat guilty about it
I wont provide specific information other that i live in Russia far away from a decent city, the nearest police station is two hours away from where i live, and tourists are keen to visit this place because of the nice beaches.
I'll greentext the story to keep it short

>Be me, living in this place
>Somewhat drunk around 22-23 time
>Decide to take a daily walk on the beach
>Walk far enough away from my house
>Minding my own buissnes listening to KoRn on my phone
>Greeted by obviously drunker stranger
>[small convo intensifies]
>Dont want dont care tell him that I need to go
>Stranger pulls out a knife
>I've never dealt with this kind of thing
>Bitch wants my shit
Being drunk me i just decided to make a run for it as he was obviously shit faced and would probably stumble on rocks as he chased me
>Not the case, because i was the retard who stumbled on a rock the first second i decided to run
>Laying down on a rocky beach
(The beach here is notorious for having to many rocks, so people bathe with sandals on)
>Adrenaline pumping i just grab the biggest rock i can find
>Quickly get up and swing the rock
>Actually hit the fuckers head
>He does some wierd dance moves and eventually falls down
>Continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YY9r9rmlRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Run back home
>Worried about this dude coming after me
>Drink more and pass out
>Next day...
>Try not to think about it, locked my doors and drink again
>Paranoia quickly goes away
>Keep drinking like the filthy animal I am
>Fast forward a few days
>Chill neighbor comes by just to talk
>Says this dude was murdered really close by
That was the cringiest moment of my life, just the memory of that encounter made me cringe like never before
>Goes on tellimg me he was murdered "cold blooded"
>Says he was there all night and died of hypothermia
>[Poker face intensifies]
>No witnesses no nothing
>Keep my mouth shut
This happened a week ago

Хуй

I see this thread isn't going to make it, whatever I just wanted to get it out of my chest

if real, murder is about intent. it's not cold blooded if you did it in self-defense. you killed someone, you didnt murder someone in cold blood. and it sounded like a your or them situation, in which case, well done

>Then you post it on Sup Forums like a fucking dumbass and get caught

Self defense? Ok. No need to feel guilty

I know it was self defense, but still knowing that you've killed someone is not so chill as you may think it is

Reported this thread to roscomnadzor. Expect some cossack militia.

how do you think this will affect your life user

It wont because of the corruption surrounding me, but the fact that I killed someone will haunt me for god know how long

how is it any different from killing anything else? do you feel guilt for killing ants? flies? cockroaches? spiders?

in this situation you thought quickly and protected yourself. there's no need to feel guilt over someone who brought this upon themselves by assaulting you with a deadly weapon.

Also, i dont know the specifics About his death as I don't receive newspapers here, but im sure he was a chill dude with a family
>mfw i could have just ran away sl this dude would live to see another day

you're not a bad person, just a victim of unfortunate circumstances. remember that

youtube.com/watch?v=5YY9r9rmlRI

>trys to rob u with a knife
>chill dude
?????????

I do, i try to keep harmony in its place, I always save bugs stuck in my water barrels and etc etc
I never like to harm things, but the adrenaline and realization of the short time made me do what I did

meh, who hasnt killed someone, you get over it. like you I killed someone who attempted to rob me. no fucks given as he started he

He might have killed you. What's chill about that?

You killed someone while drunk with no weapon or car. Most drunks just make a joke of themselves, puke and shiet. You took the life of another drunk with a rock, kind of impressive.

as with anything, you will eventually get over it. he put you in a shitty situation and you reacted accordingly.

He was too drunk to do any harm, and I was just drunk enough to kill him
I could have easily escaped

Seriously dudes, killing someone isn't as fun as it seems like

Kill yourself subhuman Russian trash

Damn what a fat bitch

You're attempting to unjustify the fact that you defended yourself against drunk thief with a knife. Don't. You were in the right in every case in this story. Move on, and stop trying to guilt trip yourself.

I wasn't saying it sounded fun. Only that you were backed in a corner and didn't do it on purpose. Of course it's going to bother but ultimately you should not accept fault in your mind nor your heart.

>[fag]

it doesnt even seem like you meant to kill him. you just meant to disable him because he was CHASING YOU WITH A KNIFE. who knows what he could have done. many people have killed others for far worse reasons. you're alright OP

i once tried to put my penis in my cousins mouth, she was like ew no and we used to kiss and fondle eachother back when we were like 8, i cringe like fuck thinking about it because i know only rednecks do that shit.. its awkward as fucking being around her because she keeps flirting and shit. know its not as bad as OP but i had to get it off my chest.

Should I confess to someone in real life about this?
Also this has made me drink alcohol more than usual
Now its every day till I pass out where it used to be a weekend thing

her shoulders bother the fuck out of me, she looks like she's wearing football shoulders pads under that coat

Pics? ;^)

fuck no dude, i dont really want her to know. you fuckers probably would track her down

Bump
Бамп

pussy

Confess to Kadyrov
Maybe he will invite you to his reality show. You have something in common. You know, you both started your murderer careers by knifing someone :^)

I get it, OP

>Cold blooded
>Died of hypothermia

Kek'd when I realized

Good night dudes
Keep in mind, killing someone seems fun when youre imaginig it, as its probalby someone you personally know and hate
But in reality it feels pretty shitty

Anyways im finishing my bottle and going to sleep

i was going to make you a casserole for your loss...but i didnt.

This is an honest truth. Newfag for two years so no greentext, too lazy to look it up, so fuck it. This happened when I was sixteen years old. My mother died when I was seven, and my dad and I have had a really rough and angry past. Constant fighting, whatever, the usual. My dad comes downstairs drunk off his ass, he had just come home from "therapy" aka going to a bar and getting shit faced. He's near blackout drunk, and he hates me to see him drunk. So, he does the logical thing and tried to carve my eyes out with his keys. I ran from him, hid in my room and waited with my shitty little pocket knife. After an hour of sitting, curled in my room crying like a bitch, I actually nutted up and walked downstairs. He was sat in his chair with the spoon, and ran at me when i got a foot downstairs. So I did what anyone would do, and defended myself, and slashed and cut. I cut a vein, he coughed up blood and I called the cops. I sat there, blood on my hands, waiting for them to arrive, and you know what the last thing he told me was?

>Chloe
>Yeeziz
Pick one

>I liek midkipz
????

I killed one person once too, it was on self defence.
I was chilling in my desk playing the beta of world of warships past 2 am when suddenly I heard someone trying to force one door downstairs, it was the door to my late dad's studio which is always locked because for reason I will not explain here. I took off my headphones, turned off the monitor and the lights of the room, grabbed a wooden sword that I always have close because autism and waited still behind the stairs waiting for someone to go up the stairs. I heard like someone was coming and a took a glimpse to confirm that it was indeed a stranger with no good intentions. I confirmed it, it was a fucking nigger and not even one I had seen before, he wasn't from the neighborhood. I waited up stairs patiently while thinking in just striking his legs when he comes up. And that's what I did, I hitted him really hard in one knee just as planned but I was scared and didn't think ahead of that, nigger fell down stairs and broke his neck.

He told me that it was all my fault. That I didn't reply to a post, so my mother died and forced us into years of turmoil.

>Read the first letter of every ... oh wait newfag

If it's true the this should be self defense but I don't know the laws in Russia

ahaha
you know when post things about you're parents dying it will get real very soon UNLESS you roll dubs

I hate being alive. Every morning, wake up and think "This shit again?"

There are people who claim they'll be "sad" if I'm gone. Personally, I think they're delusional. I think they'll be better off. I think the world would be a brighter place without me in it.

I really don't want to go through another 30 years of this shit.

Truth be told I hate both of them. God take their souls, the fuckers.

Honestly, I think that you just practised self defence to a degree. This guy was going to kill you, possibly. This was his lesson and he wont rob anybody or hurt anybody now.

Kek

My head just went blank for a few seconds until I realized I had to call the cops. Cops arrived and they interrogated me for what I remember to be hours. Short story, I wasn't punished and nothing else proceeded from that.
I was very calm about that later on.
The problem was that my family couldn't even look at me, as if I was a monster in their eyes. They started to fear me for real and I started too feel numb not because I killed someone but because how my family reacted, even some friends told me I was sick because I didn't react like a normal person and that's what got me. They treated me like a fucking psychopath and I seriously thought I was one. But I am not, now I am just a depressed, lonely alcoholic.

>Worried about this dude coming after me
>Drink more and pass out

KEK russians

Im about to dump my pregnant girlfriend cause Im in love with my cousin. I feel terrible about it, but I can't go on any longer. Im ready to wait till my son is born (6 months to wait), but there's no way I can continue this way when its done. I don't love her anymore. And me and my cousin are so in love it hurts. And it will be painful to live like this for months, but Im deeply convinced that our relashionship is at a dead end. Im depressed from it. But man I can't wait to leave her.