/b what do I do:

/b what do I do:

Do I fuck this trap who I've been talking to for a little bit and seems quite easy but I would only want to fuck, or do I go for a girl with an actual vangina which We've both had crushes on each other for ages and will last for a long time????

I never had a gay experience but I want to try shit so I dunno

>the trap

Unless these situations are only available on the same night then you need to do both.

They live quite close tho and I don't want to start shit cus people will spread shit so quickly

try it,

put your willy in her butthole. Mebbe other way around if you tried shoving things up your ass before. If not, 1st time aint gonna be fun.

Take your time if things hurt, don't use your teeth.

brush teeth, shave dick n whatever

Don't think to much just have fun.

Kill yourself for liking traps

Gotta see the traps face

Wtf iswrong with that dick
#jew3lif
Also kik or sc of tranny?

def fuck the hot trap, girls is something easier to obtain

Yeah but we've been trying it for ages and we both like each other shit loads so I to keep her close.

I stupidly just want to fuck the trap and leave which is really bad of me but I don't know about a full blown thing with her

more of her

Ummm......fuck the trap and the girl. Also that photo is heavily edited and manipulated

that is a transgender fake penis

Traps get a little pissed because they dont realize they are fetish/fantasy material and think guys want actual relationships with them.
Kek, no one wants to date that, they crazy.

Yeah that's the thing, I've been heavily attracted to traps
>thanks Sup Forums
So I want to fuck but that's it

The girl who I'm talking to has all the same interests and we were super good friends so I don't want to miss the chance of dating her for something like this.

(Plus I fucking love eating pussy and I think I'll probably feel the same about sucking dick but I find it impossible to be attracted to men lol)

Just find a twinky dude

Thats a fuck ton of make up on, highly edited pic and that's a wig.

I said this so you can prepare yourself when the trap looks a lot more like a guy in real life.

Wish it was that easy for me lol

That trap looks fucking disgusting and will probably look worse in real life, dont trade the girl for one night with a disgusting degenerate, you will surely regret it

What do you mean?

I've saw her in person before and she says she's trans but really she's just only a passable crossdresser

No one around here is either like a twink or attractive enough for me

pump and dump bro. do it

You live in a small town right? Either travel abroad for gayness or give up, this one aint worth it

Youre telling me there aint some 18 year old boy toy in your area? Fucking download grindr man, plenty of people. Im really only saying this because if you cant fuck a man, youre gonna have a hard time fucking a trap

then dont fuck the trap you retard if word spreads quickly then everybody will know you fucked a man.

why so many people interested in traps?

Damn- fuck the pussy - THAT'S WHAT IT IS MADE FOR- FUCKING AND MAKING BABIES NOT SHITTING

Because getting fucked in the ass feels good

Cus if the bitch looks good, he now a she

More pics of trap