Like every evening. Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Like every evening. Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Well I'm an 18 y/o virgin but personally I'm asexual or whatever the hypsterism is for it. What about you OP?

Not asexual. Just an idiot.

Ah

Like every evening: kill yourself!

Why have you never gotten a prostitute?

Was it your choice OP?

Because prostitutes don't count.

It was someone else choice.

No body liked you or what?

>It was someone else choice.
3.5 billion women can't be wrong

I'm Virgin too

Not by choice

Correct.

Well. I guess.

Damn get an ugly chick

I usually went for average chicks. Women like the one on the photo are clearly way out of my league.

how does this happen?

By not getting anyone to have sex with you?

I'm a 28 year old virgin. Only kissed one girl. Furthest I got was one date. I will probably be a wizard soon.

like are you ugly? weird? crazy?

WHY HAVE YOU NEVER MADE LOVE?

Go for 3/10s or 4/10s

What's your education OP?

Why don't you hit the gym you fat fuck?

20, kissless, dont see a future...

all women are essentially prostitutes... the transaction doesn't always happen up front.

Not ugly, just average. Weird as fuck though.

Yeah. Probably my only choice.

University. Mol. Bio / Biochem

Very athletic already

>Weird as fuck though.
how? How are you weird?

Stop being weird and you might get somewhere

>23
I shave and i don't use glasses.

gdhjsf

Just a cliché aspie. Unable to hold a conversation or do small talk. Impenetrable to humour.

Do you honestly care or are you truly bothered that you're a virgin anymore? 32 virgin here and I stopped caring that I was one somewhere into my late 20's.

not OP but I kissed a girl too, i regret it. She was kind of ugly... i will never forgive my self for such whore display.
>Becouse man can also be whores.

Sometimes I bother, sometimes I don't.

How much damage your fireball does?

Around three fiddy DPS

>DPS
dignity points?

Whoever made this is either trolling or trying to justify being raped by his dad as a teenager

No. I don't have any dignity left.

Hello newfriend

I'm only 19 but the only girl i liked in my whole life doesn't give a fuck to me, i think i'll get to 30+.

OP here. Had a few stories like that. Try to disconnect yourself from her, she's not worth it.

tell us

>Very athletic already

Ah stop lying.

There is not much to tell. There were quite a few girls I had a crush on in high school and university. In high school, I actually never made a move and wasted years dreaming about some girl. In university, I was deeply in love with a good friend and she turned me down after I finally made a move. Cut her out of my life and it was just liberating.

Pic from yesterday.

23 y/o virgin reporting in.

Does it ever get easier?

It doesn't really bother me that I don't have a gf, women are almost universally disgusting to me; but when I hear close male friends and coworkers talking about all the sex they are having/had it makes me feel inferior for some reason.

>It doesn't really bother me that I don't have a gf, women are almost universally disgusting to me

You Sir are a faggot. Literally.

If you don't like women or men why do you care so much? Sex is pretty overrated, feeling inferior is stupid there are more important things in life

Pretty much the same story for me.
But I'm 39 beyond redemption. If you don't want to end up like me, you better do something with your life NOW.

To clarify, I meant personality wise.

I've met very few women I could stand talking to for more than 15 minutes, and I don't have that problem at all with most other guys.

I find women physically attractive, and I certainly feel lust towards really pretty women, but the moment they open their mouth it pretty much turns me off.

On some levels I know I shouldn't care, but it still makes me feel like shit deep down when other guys talk about their experiences.

like every evening. kekt

Like every evening: Faggot!

Like every faggot.
'evening!

Are you that guy again ?

18 and planning to stay a virgin for a long time.(Religious reasons).

Any tips ?

I'm that guy. And if you want to stay a virgin, don't fuck. It's not that you are at risk of being raped.

I get asked out every once in a while, and its getting harder to say no, so how do you have girls avoid you ?

I dont put any conscious effort into being this way.

You say you are fit, you have decent education, unless you are ugly, you must be doing something different, tell me your secret T-T

Don't ask me. Girls have never shown interest in me. Wish I had your problems.

I'm just an unlikeable person, I guess.

Your face will decide. Show us your face

Maybe because I am "hard to get" because of my beliefs ?

Thanks for trying to help me tho .

how tall are you?

Inb4 that pic again.

180 cm.

Get long hair, my girlfriend loves moving her hands through my hair. Other girls do as well

What's your fetish?

Sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the purpose of procreating.

so if ur not short ugly dumb or fat you must be a virgin by choice.
>Inb4 forever alone
Im 188.5 and have no friends atm but i know ill get a girl to suck me off cuz im a hot douchebag see

tl;dr you could be doing worse. you must be a virgin by choice

>so if ur not short ugly dumb or fat you must be a virgin by choice.

Yet, I am not.

lol u could be one of those guys who was completely bald before 25 take advantage. Its the morbid extreme of human discontent that make things slightly more enjoyable for the masses. get a gf

>get a gf

How?

>very athletic already
bet he's one of those /fit/ bros sucking each other off in the showers

Nice trips. Do you suffer from anxiety/aggression? Your lips are so damn pressed you look like a white rapper trying to look dangerous

well you are 33... i can only be so relevant with the whimsical advice of a lonely 21 year old. but i like to think im mature enough. ive only banged 3 hookers, but had the opportunity to bang several girls, just was stupid.

r u like me in that you know you had the opportunity but now you are awkwardly past it? i mean it just seems like you couldnt have tried much if you are this unsuccessful

>Do you suffer from anxiety/aggression?

More aggression than anxiety. Very short tempered.

Its better to have never loved than to have loved and lost.

>r u like me in that you know you had the opportunity but now you are awkwardly past it?

Don't remember ever having the opportunity.

thats called being a man
as a kiddo my best friends where girls but now as 22 the only woman with whom i can talk to without instantly losing interest is my gf (she's pretty smart for a girl)

well you are a guy so you have to generally do the approaching. you have to make the opportunity yourself.

do it now or youll never have a teen daughter to dress up in a maid outfit and bring you cold beverages during the game!

>well you are a guy so you have to generally do the approaching. you have to make the opportunity yourself.

I've never been one of the people who hit on 20 girls in one evening, but I've approached a few women in my life. Maybe a hundred in total.

I just cant imagine a 13-16 years old having sex, I mean jesus Christ their still kids, that's weird as hell.

I mean 18-24 is probably the zone of normalness, depending on religion or access to non troll women.

were you always unpopular? thats part of the problem. good vagina is intuitively like a pop up sweepstakes, you know its too good to be true, well unless you have a lot of friends

but really im sure you can find a down to earth girl who will get to know you and like you for who you are

>were you always unpopular?

No. Since I threw a lot of parties + supplied alcohol in HS.

Yep, can see that. That's probably one of the reasons you don't get along with people. But you might know that. Try to relax a bit. I know the struggle of being easily infuriated. I think you look decent. Try to take it easier when approaching girls. Against the aspie/aggression: take some Xanax or other tranquilizer. It'll help

Tiger tranqs.

well got damn, i dont know what the fuck else to tell you then. sometimes in life you are just that dude, and you can help it. NOBODY is gonna suck you off and life has a way of kickin you in the damn balls whatever you do. probably about the chances of being hit by an asteroid/ lightning multiple times.

That doesnt mean you cant get any love. There are so many assholes with girl/boyfriends.

My date likes it too

bumppp

WFT... how is that even possible. 33 yrs without any pussy. I know plenty of ugly fat bastards who even have kids. Dude, you need help.

17 y/o Virgin by choice. Idk man. I don't think sex is very essential. Blowjob for sure. But sex? Meh. Are we counting blowjobs and other sexual acts as a loss of virgitude ? Or just good Ole penis to vagina action.

Those ugly fat bastards have a normal personality though.

How do you cast a fireball?

With so many girls in the world you cannot think like this. Go out there and meet new people.

Just be thankful you virgins aren't me..
>22
>Socially awkward
>NEET
>2 years of uni left but too scared to go back because of alcoholism
>3/10 gf

Have any of you fucked up this bad?
(Pic related of ugly gf)