Ask anything to a guy with bipolarism and anxiety,that got dumped by his gf after 7 years of being alone...

ask anything to a guy with bipolarism and anxiety,that got dumped by his gf after 7 years of being alone,exactly 1 and 1/2 months ago,still thinking about her.

feelings shit in general about my life. any of u wanna share a piece of what you're doing ? thanks

OH YEAH??

WELL I GOT DEPRESSION, BIPOLARISM, ANXIETY, ADD, AUTISM, CANCER AND SEVERE MOMMY ISSUES.

I'M MORE INTERESTING AND THE BETTER SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKE, I DESERVE ALL THE ATTENTION.

kool pic

why not kill youself?

Feeling an episode of depression creeping up these last couple days, how you doing user

not your blog

Don't have the guts too. Im trying my best to get cured by my psichologist and psichiatrist. They told it will be a long way

Fucking shiet.

>met couple weeks ago a nice girl wich i befriended immediatly
>get a long,talk she even give me couple of kisses on the cheek
>few days ago upload pic related on fb
>she likes it,cuz she's doing sort of art school
>ask her how she's doing and how cool is that someone like strange pictures like that
>didn't reply since this morning

I dont even get those girls. I didnt do nothing wrong,neither to her or someone else.

But this actually my thread,and for all to those that want to chat. So why you are these if this annoy you. There's that funny X rectangle button in the upper-right corner of your browser

Are you currently on any medication ?

Yeah,taking 1xcp Depakin chronos x3 times a day. Having a blood exam tomorrow i think,to see of my body react good to that. It's currently the 2nd month of threatment,but even tho,i don't see any different changes on my humor. Still the same fucking shit.

Youre not from the us are you

> mfw when people have the need to put themselves in the boundaries of fake identity, whether good or bad
> mfw people use psychiatric terms to describe themselves
> mfw people don't realize psychitric medical conditions. are only perceived as illness because those people don't fit well or function well in society
> mfw people assume society knows it all and we must all fit in
> mfw when people assume all these things without knowing the driving force behind man, society, ideals, morals, laws, etc.

Exactly how long is 1 and 1/2 months lonely boy

Actually from italy. I've posted couple of times before,trying to talk about my problem. Im that guy always wearing black crocks with the HP keyboard

31+15 days

I can proof with a timestamp. I have the meds,and you can't have Depakin without actual prescription in my country

Actually just getting out of a near suicidal episode in my life. Oddly, the best thing I have found has been to really sit through my feelings, even if it means acting like a crazy person, and forcing myself to go outside when I get anxiety, even if I don't talk to anyone.

Look into G.I. Gurdjieff and the fourth way

Another depressed user here

>I`ve been writing with a nice girl for more than a half year, meeting her sometimes and it was always only 2 steps from a relationship (which we both didn`t wanted yet, but the feelings were already there on both sides...)
>this girl was like the choosen one to me, same hobbies, good looking etc
>Idk but in the last 2 month i got really depressed for no reason (i have a job, a car, i am studying), didn`t feel anymore lucky when I usually had to and just feeling empty inside...
>started drinking heavily
>the girl noticed how my condition is and told me to just stop
>i told her that there is no other way for me to feel lucky except when drunk or high
>after she convinced me to stop drinking for 2 weeks i felt so depressed sometimes
>started drinking again
>ended up in hospital
>she noticed
>told me she doesn`t want to have any more contact with me
>i feel so lost

this girl was the only bright spot in my life, now she is gone and i don`t know how i can handle this. I feel so empty inside and alone
Even my closest friends don`t know about my condition
Already thought if i should end all of this, i just can`t see a happy future

I do this too sometimes,but it doesn't change anything. All i do is,walking near a park for 15 minutes from my house,stay there 30-60 minutes listening to music or playing games. get back.

I just wish to have people that could understand me,like my ex-gf. This factor,also add more sad shit trough my thinkings,and make really go down on my self esteem,because im utmost sure,that i will never find again,someone like her..

Please explain

Thats your fault user. You wanted her attention,you wanted her for you. Even if there was no intention for a serious relastionship,you could have at least asked her to try to. Feeling sorry for you,because i know how you feel about the girls.

Lucky,i dont like drinking and i have a good self-control in term of smoking pot

also this girl was the first person ever i could talk about my real feelings with, even with my ex gf i couldnt talk about my feelings

So just because a doctor said you are sick and he gave you a piece of paper as "proof", and you believed him. He is not even a real doctor. Psychiatry is a scam. It had the good start of honest thinkers, who tried to understand the human soul but then it all collapsed when people started studying it, working it and taking it seriously. Psychology tries to give a model of how the human psyche works, it's not ment to be taken seriously. You are sick, but only when compared to a society which claims to have a moral authority. It doesn't. Just like no man does. It is not you who are truly sick, but society. You have anxiety, so fuckin what? I have anxiety to, when faced with the meaningless and cruelness of all, but I don't look away. It's not madness to have anxiety, when there is so much to be anxious about. The true madness is to try to fix what's not broken. It can never be fixed, because it was never broken. That's just how it is, joy and anxiety, thrown into the middle of an ocean of recurring meaningless. Learn to love it for what it is.

she asked me and i asked her, but somehow we weren`t ready for aech other until it was to late

>be me, last night
>with a beautiful girl, everything i could hope, nice tits and black hair, wonderful sense of humor, all mine
>i don't even remember what we were talking about but we were both smiling and laughing
>and then i fucking woke up, i felt my heart had been smashed, that my only true love will only exist in my memories and will slowly fade away
>mfw
>R.I.P my true love, sunday/6/2016
I hope i meet that girl one day anons, i hope she is real

> it's not ment to be taken seriously

it's not ment to be taken literally *

They always say that everything happend for a reason. You can't just be depressed at any moment in your life,with no reasons at all.

I think you can still repair what went wrong,if you show her,that nothing is like before. I know that feel of emptyness that you were talking about before. The feeling of being wanted,loved and cared for what you really are. And when i read those stories..the stories of anons like,i just want to help like..make other life at least a little better,because i know mine can't get worse.

You even have a job,and a nice on-going life. I dont see why you have to ruin it.

>ment
Meant you stupeed fuk

Yeah, whatever. It's funny to point such mistakes, because it implies you speak English better than me, yet my vocabulary is probably bigger than yours, even when it's not my first language.

well this girl definitely doesnt want to have any more contact with me, i cant repair this, its already too late for it
its like i destroyed the perfect opportunity to find the very first gf which i could really love and which could really love me back
she also didnt understood why i was feeling that way because my life seems to be perfect and everyone thinks i am lucky and successful. I think nobody can understand why i am sad, not even I can.
but the fact that i lost her makes it just worse
and seriously i dont care about destroying my life if my only way to feel good is being high or drunk

it's ok bb

Keep your head up. My gf broke up with me exactly a week ago. Have also felt depressed ever since, started cutting again etc., but am now trying to look on the bright side of things.

I have anxiety depression and drug addiction. I don't use anymore but my use made me more anxious from overdose ptsd. Just go be productive and do your hobbies. Enjoy life while u have the chance.

Thats a wrong way to think,i cann assure you that much user.

>she also didnt understood why i was feeling that way

You didn't speak the truth to her,because if she was that really nice to you,she would most definetively tryed to understand your point of view even if

>nobody can understand why i am sad, not even I can

Be happy user,you have a job,and you're life is not really that bad,only YOU can make it worst,and thats not valuable in any regards.

1 and 1/2 month for me,as i said before,still thinking about her,the good times we had at my house,things we did togheter..I only gain depression,when i think about her,because she was the first GF i had in 7 WHOLE FUCKING YEARS. And guess how i met her. Yeah.

>on a fb page
>that talk about pot

Funny,even tho,this was the best time i could wish to have been alive.

I..just want to meet another girl,not exactly like her,even uglier,i never cared about the look. I was ever since,attracted by the personality of girl. This will never happend again,and i dont want to be alone. This,make me really sad beyhond limits you dont have comprehension for.

Didn't smoke weed for 2 years,shit was the same.

I cant be productive,due to my shitty life.status,and my only hobby is staying on the computer. Can't do any "payed" sports. Already tryed gym at home,but i failed after 4 months,because i have the urge to stop when things get monotone and repetitive in a way that i dont like

Hope things pick up user. I broke up with my girlfriend last year right after my Dad passed away. I've buried the lot since in green smoke. Trying to snap out of it over the summer, getting out of the house is good and if you can, lift some weights, whatever you can, it lets the air out of tires y'know. Take care.

try LSD this may change your entire life bro