Feels thread Sup Forumsros? I just want to lie down and cry, thanks to my "friends"...The thing is...

Feels thread Sup Forumsros? I just want to lie down and cry, thanks to my "friends"...The thing is, I'll still probably be friends with these guys and history will repeat itself...I'm so fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fmcET
youtu.be/Dx1XtKbEtfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did they do? Find new friends.

The thing is, it's probably not a big deal to most people, but it did affect me...And I have a few other friends...Hell they're probably nicer, but these guys are like my greatest friends...

there is always time for a noose, but hey, I'm just another user, right?

Heh, I ain't quite ready for death, and surely not because of these bastards.

Kinda weird feels, but I've been extremely terrified of anorexia for the last few days.
I have been militantly dieting for months, lost a ton of weight and now I get told I look decent, but I still feel fat.
My sister almost died because of her anorexia, she was in the hospital for months.
I am torn between wanting to keep dieting because I don't feel like I look good, and allowing myself to slip up to prove to myself that I don't have a problem.
My issue was always that I lack self control, and I don't know if allowing myself to eat the things I enjoy will be something I can handle.
I'm just so fucking scared and I don't know what to do.
I was so good until my birthday, and I've been craving my old habits like mad.
One one hand it seems like no harm, but on the other I rationalize my cravings as the habits of an addict.

Are you a girl?

Yup

good for you

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a little while ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

SHE got engaged today.

I was already going to kill myself... but now, the plan is locked in.

I talked with my mom on the phone and when she repeated one and the same thing for the fourth time I instinctively said something in a rude way and she was offended by this. I feel really shitty about this because I didn't mean to be an asshole but the talk went this way.
Things like that really bother me, I have problems talking with people on the phone when I don't see them. I choose the wrong words and have no control over the "tone" I'm speaking with. I wish it didn't happen and I was more natural on the phone. I actually cried because of this today.

Not OP here. Engagement isn't that big of a deal, people break it sometimes.

Who is she to you? Greentext?

She was the only one I ever wanted. Funny thing is? I hope she is happy. Because she's amazing and she deserves it. Even if it's not with me.

She deserves better than me, anyway.

What is this? Why does it make me feel sad?

You know that old feels thread picture about

"She didn't break my heart. In my fumbling attempts to give it to her, it was dropped on the floor and broke."

That's who she was.

they found the son's body a few weeks later

Nope, I haven't seen that feels picture.

shiieeeett

What exactly were the words said?

I'm a trap.

finally a checklist that I can accomplish!

>drink alcohol daily
Step one complete, if I didn't have asthma I'd take up the smoking

I said "Yeah, I got it" in a very rude way, I don't know how to translate it better to english, but it's the way you say "yeah I ALREADY GET IT" in a bad way.

I AM RIDING THE FEEL-TRAIN BITCHES!!

>met gril
>both quickly discover we are the best fucking same minded match we have ever met
>dating amd becomes gf for 4+ months
>fucking great times

>broke up 2 days ago
>even though she thinks we are perfect for eachother she just doesnt feel enough for me.

fml

gonna be hard to find a better chick then this.

I don't seem to be compatible with other people. It's very difficult for me to form a human connection on a deeper level with anyone. And if I do I'm not able to maintain it for very long. I'm too socially awkward. I can't even form human connection with my family. I live in the same house as them but we rarely talk. I barely even speak to my little sister. We sometimes don't even say hello when we walk past each other. Suicide becomes more and more enticing the older I get.

She has self-esteem issues?

What's your ethnicity?
I don't know about cultural differences in speaking towards parents, but if I'm ever short with my mom I always apologize and try to explain why I say what I do.
They're people too, and since you are close to their heart it's a lot easier for them to try and understand if you explain enough.

This sounds like me when I was depressed, but I'm fine now.

I did exactly that. I'm from Poland. It's ok now, I just still feel really bad about it. Probably when we'll talk more soon, I'll feel better, but at the moment I'm kind of sad.

They don't deserve you, find new friends who care about you.

nope not really.
She is one of those free-spirit girls.

|Hard to catch, and she never grew up in a stable family.
Father left at very young age
mother had several boyfriends, abusive also
She never really saw an example of a sturdy relationship.

Either that or she really doesnt feel enough for me. You need the magic sadly

Don't feel bad. The issue with talking to parents is that you try to suspend yourself from them and try to protect them from your emotions.
They need to know that you're a person too, you have things that bother you and you have emotions.
After a while I think you need to allow your family and parents to see that or you'll drive yourself mad.

According to this, I've become a robot.

I don't think what people refer to as "true love" actually exists. Love is a survival instinct. It's supposed to make us breed and keep the human race going (it's going straight down the shitter though so it doesn't even matter). In order to do that two humans just need to stay together for a few years for the kid to be old enough so that it's easy to protect. That's why the chemicals in our brains that cause this feeling for another person stop being produced after a few years. Besides humans are selfish, vile, disgusting creatures and we only do things that are in our own self interest in some way.

Thanks user, I checked your dubs too.
I feel a little better now.

I'm a robot too fam.

It doesn't exist, you're correct. It exists superficially if you don't understand the chemical and biological processes behind it.

Have you considered suicide?

Gonna give this a go.

I hope you feel much better

>we are the Borg
But seriously, my sex drive has been in free-fall, and I just don't feel 'happy' about anything other than realizing my dream. I've been single since '05. Fapping is more of a chore now.

Story of my life.

Anyone else lifting their feels away?

>91
An odd bird, but a good bird

I stopped fapping for ages, and now I just do it to make sure I don't get a build up of any sex hormones. It's always been somewhat of a chore for me.
What is your "dream"?

I workout daily, and it's done my body good, but I'm still a dead-inside robot.

I guess I will keep fighting then. For a few more years at least.

One of the biggest things was realising that I may not be compatible, but so what? Statistically there would be someone whom I could relate to, but to be fair it doesn't really bother me anymore.

My story in a few lines

> get to know grill from a land far away when I was 16 (school project)
> we fall in love, have a great time
> project ends, keep in contact for years, love her, shit's bad man, am never able to meet her
> Kind of lose contact ... probably she doesn't love me anymore idk
> am 20 now, still love her, haven't had contact in months
> fuckn down

Simply put, to live and work overseas (out of the U.S.) for good, and never having to return to this country. I don't care about "friends and family," as both have pretty much abandoned me (though I do have a few friends I've made in Uni who keep in regular contact with me).

Feels bad man. But meh,you dubs.

Fellow robot checking in. Hope to at least be a cyborg by the end of the year.

Thanks man

i do this to mum sometimes too, dont worry they understand and will forgivebyou just be nice and or apologize

Any time user. Hope it gets better.
Whatever you do, Sup Forumsro, don't assume the noose is the way to go. You still got shit to live for!

I know that feel. I find it helps focus me and it makes any social situations easier because I can pretend I'm heading in the right direction in life and not still a monumental fuck up. How are the gains coming along? height/weight?

I had a close friend commit suicide last month because of love, please don't get feelings for sluts because it will fuck you up badly.

This is me. The filename is like that, because I'm trying to get the same body-type as Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager. She's my Trekfu, and it makes sense considering we both have Borg implants.
>though hers are literal, mine are...metaphorical.

discord.gg/fmcET
no one joins

I'm going to redo mine, last time I did I was a robot.
so much this, they won't care and it's a waste of your potential.

I'd never consider that an option anyway

May I join in? I also started to train after my heart was broken. I am 6'4 (194) and was like 98kg back then, two years later I lost a lot of weight, went fully skeletal, was 73kg, then two years later again, I gained 12kg again, mostly muscles.
Now I look pretty decent... heart still hurts though

>Be a nigger
>Masturbate to loli on Sup Forums
>2 inch microcock
>Send pic of steroids filled body
>Tiny cock and balls censored
>Nigger ego is safe

So you just got used to the feeling of being incompatible? Do you consider yourself to be introverted? I do and I imagine that would help to eventually not be bothered by it anymore.

If any particularly fitness savvy people are chillin around here I would greatly appreciate help with this.

If you have a bf, then just eat with him most of the time, this way you'll know that you eat ok, or eat only a bit less than him. Make him your controller in a way.

Do you love her with romantic love?

Just try to talk with them more, about anything. You can learn to form the connections by doing that, it is possible. Talk, talk, talk, sooner or later it will work.

saved that chart for later, thanks for posting it

Check out your hormones, maybe your testosteron is low

If you care about her, make contact, visit her, take action!

Thanks, this is what I did.

I had a close friend commit suicide and will never even know the reason he did that.
I can relate to that, wish there was time travel possible.

Anyone got the greentext of the user whose life was fucked up until he met this girl on DeviantArt that went by the name of "Firefly" and had butterflies had a strong meaning to him.

>girl likes me
>i like girl
>i'm too awkward and have hardly let on that i like her
>only get to speak to her in lesson because too awkward outside of lesson
>haven't had said lesson in about 2 weeks
>school year ends in a week
>might not have lesson anymore this year
>fml

Huh. That's a new one. Grade A Trekfu though. This is me. I know my hair looks shit in this pic, its a couple of weeks old and I've had it cut since then. I'm just trying to get as big as possible.

He's been overseas for months, I was fat and wanted to lose weight while he was gone.
I don't know what will happen when he eats back, but he eats carby stuff and has a lot more self control

Just keep eating right, and don't fall into the cliche pattern of ruining your health with poor food choices.

I don't really care for loli, and I don't use 'roids. I do it by working out consistently, eating right, and avoiding bread and potatoes.

Nice, especially those arms. I'm trying to get as SMALL as possible.

youtu.be/Dx1XtKbEtfE

Whenever i listen to this song and look at pretty people i feel like i can keep myself company forever.

>testosterone
Maybe. I mean, I am older now (27), and eat a lot of edamame and tofu these days.

Yeah, I'm an introvert. When I was depressed I became emotional, needy and basically an extrovert needing stimulation.
Now that I'm back to normal, I am not troubled by living by myself, and can ignore my emotional cues. I'm not even sure why I'm on this thread, I suppose it's interesting looking back at threads that I would always browse from a observer point of view. I thought I'd never leave the feels threads, I didn't think I'd ever get better.

'Slightly strange' fag reporting in (87)

Damn dude at 6'4 you could be a legit beast if you packed the muscle on. Pic?

She's 19, lives with her parents, I can't just show up suddenly... Texting and Skyping are options, however, to this point, I'm fucking sick of that and so is she I guess...
Flight is 1000$ roughly, but that's just the tip of the iceberg

Yeah, I redid it. I've moved up from a robot up to slightly strange after a few months. I'm making progress.

Learn from my experience user, do it or regret it forever. It only takes a bit of courage to work on a friendship that may turn into something more.
You're the guy here, approach her, offer coffee somewhere neutral, work on it. Godspeed!

Just tell him about your self control issue and work on it together, both of you can have really good cooperation and fun doing this.

Check the level of basic hormones, it is really possible. I'm also 27.

>Be same nigger
>Get insulted for what am are
>Get defensive
>Post faggot GIF,trying to be funny
>lolnope
>Kek
>Kill yourself

Really, if you care it is IMPORTANT that you take action.
I've been there and didn't and then regretted for a veeeeeeeery long time.
In wors case you'll just be friends, in best you may have the love of your life.
Do it.

Thanks dude. Kek nice gif. Seven is fucking awesome. Do you want to actually be a girl or just have her as inspiration?

I kind of like it though. I don't care for conflict or social situations, and if I could get a job staying indoors 24/7, I'd certainly take it. Low testosterone perhaps, but it's better than where I *could* be. I enjoy my solitude now.

>>Send pic of steroids filled body
You're retarded if you think that guy is on roids.

I'll also add that he believes dieting is stupid and ineffective, so I don't know if he will be able to help.
He doesn't think I have a problem, I know damn well I do though.
I could burn through a loaf of bread in an hour because I'm always hungry.
I just don't know how to reintroduce these foods without losing my damn mind and eating everything.
But at the same time I'm scared to eat two low carb tortillas in a day.

Cool story,faggot.

I haven't got one without shirt or sth. like that and it's 1:54 here... But I can tell you, my arms aren't impressive, I haven't got a perfect six Pack, I have to define it first, but my stomach is packed with muscles in general

...what?

Just her as my inspiration, although I *do* often have dreams of being a white or Asian woman. No idea why.

Yeah gonna be harder to fill out cause you're so tall. Just gotta keep eating and working out until you're this guy