What the fuck is this shit on my wirst?

What the fuck is this shit on my wirst?

Timestamp or gtfo

Cancer

shingles

Poison ivy

looks like eczema

That would be what is known as poison ivy, have you been in any brush in the last 24 hours? Southerner

Poison ivy/oak/sumac
Get sum creme

Its 4chans Sup Forums, its notoriously fatal. Youll be dead in a week.

leprosy

Oh shit you got teh herp

Aids

Pretty sure that's magic marker with which you wrote Sup Forums

This, it always starts across the wrists.

That is death.
Very lethal disease, usually no one survives but the one who survive dies in a week.

Herpes... cut off the arm immediately before it explodes and spreads.

Looks like a reqction to poison ivy. Dab the area with alcohol or alcohol pads. Lifhtly wrap in gauss. Change wrap every 3 to 4 hours as you can. DO NOT WASH OR RUB!

Hpv

This, I've been covered in that shit. Do not touch it ever. Keep that shit clean and dry.

Really looks like psoriasis. RIP op

Poison oak you fucking retard

Looks like impetigo to me fam

RIP OP

inb4 this kid thought he found a weed plant.

RIP OP

Rub some Sudocrem or similar cream on it. It looks like Psoriasis or something like that. Use the cream for a few days and then go to a dermatologist.

Pic related

I got this on my ankles after hanging around my in-laws fucking cat.
Wasn't sure if was cat or fleas getting into my socks.

In any case, DONT SCRATCH and let it heal up.
Put on a cream like suggested above.
If it doesn't begin to go away, go to doc or dermo.

OP delivered cancer

Inb4 dis nigga went bush-bashing for Pokemon go.

poison ivy or if youre a dirty nigger impetigo

jewelweed is the antidote to poison ivy. mash it into a pulp and rub it into the blisters. After 30 minutes itching will be gone.

jewelweed is antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial, and accelerates healing.

kek

Looks like highlighter, maybe some kind of dry-erase

are you here op or did you die?

Vaginal herpes

i think its herpes u get from same shit u get chicken pox go to a doctor and eat more fruit faggot

You have the bubonic plague.
RIP

serious fungal infection, spray the fuck out of it and don't wank for a month or you'll spread it. Damn you are a disgusting motherfucker OP

Poison oak

Ebola virus. Call the UN and get them to set up a quarantine zone.

IT NEEDS SOME MILK

Looks like oak/sumac/etc. Don't listen to the quacks here, go find yourself a cream called Zanfel, it's about $45 for a 1oz tube, it's a soap you activate by rubbing it under water then apply and scrub the area. That is, if you wen't into an area that has oak/sumac/etc. It's the only product made to remove the urashol toxin from the skin. Nothing else works to do this. What you have is nothing really, after 1 or two washes, it will sort of start turning white and die off and you will remember to thank me.

its wrist herpes

Sup Forums