Can you fucker explain me how to get out of the friendzone? Cause the girl I love said we should be just friends

Can you fucker explain me how to get out of the friendzone? Cause the girl I love said we should be just friends.

Get a girlfriend

don't be nice to women, they either hate that or want to be it's friend

Ask her to hook you up with her friends. She'll either get jealous and hit on you or help you get laid

I know but she's differnt somehow. But I think I fucked it up because I told her how I feel about her.

get a new girlfriend and ignore current girl
current girl may or may not get jealous

Make fun of her playfully to her face, ignore her calls/texts, dont do anything she asks, call her fat jokingly every once in a while. Act like you're too good for her. Talk about other women to her. Be unavailable. Be cocky, but funny.

solutions (from most to least likely to work):

1. Rape
2. Kill Yourself
3. Mind Control
4. Psychotropic Drugs

Choose wisely

Lmao once you're in the friendzone, you don't get out, it's like eternal damnation, she might throw you pity sex if you're persistent enough, but trust me, you're better off looking for a different cum receptacle.

Have some hope in me fag :D

Kidnap her. Stockholm syndrome works.

nice double dubs, but I am really emotional attached to her.

not different at all, never, no one

this user here, although this is probably more effort than this shit deserves

Call her a bitch, slap her up and tell her to suck your dick. Bitches want only one thing and that is to be dominated you need to do the dominating or some other guy will.

>how do I get out of the friend zone?
get in the rape zone

There is no friendzone. She just doesn't want to fuck you. Move on.

Next time wait until you're actually in the relationship before you fall in love with a girl. Get some control over your emotions because you're literally only hurting yourself. Trust me, I grew up going through the same thing with girls

Yeah but I love her. I wish I could, but I can't she's the most interesting and prettiest girl I've ever met.

If you are "in love" with a girl you've never slept with and dumped your purse all over her already you're pretty much fucked. Forget about her and find someone else. Chicks can smell that emotionally needy desperation from a mile off, and once she gets a whiff of that she'll never want anything to do with you sexually. You can try and bribe her into a pity-fuck but thats about all you'll ever get.

If you love her then respect the fact that she has no interest in fucking you and move on anyway.

Oh I know she is user, that's how it works. But that's where you fucked up. You really need to invest less emotionally with girls you aren't actually dating. In my experience the more I thought about them in my spare time, the more I became emotionally invested. You're going to have to work through the pain of this because you can't change her mind. Unrequited love is probably one of the worst feelings I know but it doesn't last forever. There may be a part of you that will always care for her, but trust me it will get smaller and smaller in time. If you find yourself thinking about her, tell yourself to stop or find something to occupy your mind. It works with time

But I dated her. And I'm really focused on changing her mind. I mean I only know her for 3 weeks but I alredy fell in love with her.

underage bait

Haha No

ask her if any of her friends are single
she may suddenly feel like keeping you more to herself and sooner or later she might get curious about your dick

dont ever tell a girl "hehe omg i liek u" you'll sound like a pussy and women don't like pussies. i repeat. not a single woman on this planet want's to fuck a pussy and if you were smart you'd realize that shit and quick.

best thing you can do is ask her out. a broad is going to immediately know you're asking to take her out and will either a) take you up on your offer or b) say no thanks because she is just not fucking attracted to you.

if you can't see a blatant turn down when it smacks you in your face you're too self absorbed and deluded into thinking there's anything more you can do within a short time frame (get bigger penis, grow bigger muscles, get taller, get better looking, get richer or funnier) you aren't getting that pussy.

self loathing, beta faggot, brooding basic bitches like the majority of you will never get girl because you either fall into two groups:

1) too ugly, too short, too fat, too stupid or droll
2) too god damn blind to see the signs she is or isn't throwing at you.
peace out fucktards.

There's no such thing as the friendzone you're just fat and gay.

This is now a white power thread.

No after a few dates I told her that I liker her alot and and I want more than a friendship. She thought a lot about it and told me she sees me only as afriend. Fuck that.

I'm not fat and i like pussys.

Well if you love her this quickly I'm assuming that it was a pretty happy 3 weeks. This probably incredibly difficult for you user but I would recommend talking to her and saying that you can't be her friend because you love her. It's not that you don't care about her, it's just something that would really help you process this so that you can get back to a point emotionally where you can just be her friend. I literally did that when I was 16 with a girl I was good friends with and had developed unrequited feelings for. She was really understanding and disappointed in my decision, but the year I didn't talk to her really helped. It's been 7 years and we're still friends. Granted we're not close friends like in high school but I don't love her anymore and it's nice to hear from her every now and again

Still make fun of my girlfriend on the reg

Its one of our "problems" lol

Thanks finally some good advice bro :)

No problem with that.

kill yourself

THIS, BEST ANSWER

already thining about that.

be chill about it, keep taking her out, don't call it a date, say it's a "friendly outing"

>:D

> :D

What the fuck is this autism?

Fantasy solution from beta island. This user is clearly a virgin faggot.

She is not into you, so either change everything about you or find someone else.

>Love sucks

Sry i'm drunk

reasonable

>Cause the girl I love said we should be just friends.
You could always try being a cringy stalker.. oh, you tried that already?

Go live in the gym or an hero, we do not care which.

dude consider this. girls are highly territorial and when anyone wants something from them they tend to suddenly grow attached to whatever it is.
and masturbate less, builds up testosterone and chicks are programmed to find that shit attractive.

so I just have to lose interest in her?

or pretend to
thats another thing, they usually want what they cant get

In the end I get want I want.

Maybe this works.

Ask her to hook you up with one of her girlfriends since she is such a good friend. She will either get jealous and fuck you finally or she will tell you no in which case you tell her to fuck off or she will hook you up to get laid if she is just friend.

Don't be a pussy and try to be her friend, go full alpha. Any other way, you're fucked and will have to find something else.