How do you last longer in bed

how do you last longer in bed

I hit snooze a couple times.

Do math. Difficult shit like 85/9 or square root of 31

Ask your doc to give you a low dose SSRI. Take it a half hour before fucking. Fuck like a god.

you don't cum

I don't. I just have sex more than once to garentee pregnancies.

An hero so you don't wake up

kek

Find a position she likes that doesn't do much for you.

Really focus on your breathing, or do that thing where you focus on the actual sensitivity of your dick and start to perceive it in your mind as being almost painful.

>does anybody have any idea what i mean?

>SSRI
whats your experience ?

SSRIs slowly build up tolerance in your system over 4 to 6 weeks. It's not a fucking pill that you take and suddenly feel the effects of. But thanks for coming out, Dr. Eleven-Year-Old.

the time it takes to die from eternal bleeding.

give yourself a wank in the morning every day, if you get laid you will last longer because your body thinks you already had it once that day. It works for me and over time I've developed a very good control over when I come. Also learn to feel when you are about to come but can still stop, and do like you were holding your pee really hard for a second or so, you will last a minute or two more if you do that.

>once a day

*at least* once a day I should've said

do kegels actually work ? or does it just make you cum harder/further ?
what if i blind my gf with kegel cum force of a thousand winds

we square.

I play a round of fucking golf in my head. three putt every green.

If you take a full dose every day and let it build up in your system then you are going to have problems cumming at all.

it will fuck you up, when you go urinate it won't come out with the normal pressure and you will end up with piss driblets all over your pants

Weed, alcohol and benadryl

retard teenage bullshit....DO NOT flog the dolphin daily.

it's weird, but I sometimes will come quick, then mash with a floppy....last girlfriend came quicker once my dick was limp. figures

Ban ME... FOR TYLER FKING 1 BETA

Fuck uglier people.

does it make any change in sex tho ?

i last too long. This might sound good but its really not. I start feeling bad because the girl will want me to cum over her but i cant. Then weird shit happens in my head like "oh fuck i feel bad for this girl she must think i dont find her attractive" then i end up going soft.

almost, but the more I think about my dick in the vagina the quicker I cum

why not?

I go through phases of this. So much psychology involved.

I had this at the beginning of my relationship, for months i wouldnt cum cause i wasnt used to sex. wish i could have a balance between lasting long again but actually cumming when i wanted to

orgasms are WAY fucking better

been doing it since I was 15, im 26 now, in a long term healthy relationship and doing a PhD. Fuck masturbation myths, choke that turkey all day every day.

Sorry to break this to you user. Youre gay.

>Don't set the Alarm

not that I noticed when I tried

you need lots of foreplay

kek you fucking bullshitting faggot....gotcha PhD in bs nigga

I've noticed the same shit

Whats so bad about cumming and then continuing?

I used to cum quick with my girlfriend then I'd stay hard and keep going for a good hour and probably cum 2-3 more times.

Why is everyone obsessed with 'one and done?'

winrar

also dubs

this guy actually gets it. Valuable information for OP ignored as always.

Right, thats why I don't get why they suggested not to do it daily

hold it you fucking weeb

Because most fags cant keep hard after cumming.

same happened to me the once or twice when I was younger. Get her to give you a good blowjob, like a fucking 30min blowjob if necessary. It's a confidence issue, you will get used to having orgasms in front of chicks at some points, but you have to not give a fuck. If an awesome bj doesn't work, nothing will.
Oh and if you don't like blowjobs, sorry but you are a faggot.

Drinke booze

Be over 18

I don't, I finish whenever I finish and don't give a shit.

Fap before sex?

Wow. I've always felt inferior because I came quickly. I'm usually rock solid afterwards and ready to go.

Iol im serious, chemical engineering

/thread

you smoke weed? ok, smoke every day for a month then stop for for a week. next time ya gonna get way more f'd. same with jacking off man. also it conditions you to cum, wherein SELF FUCKING CONTROL will help you master ya self in the sack

Would any of you anons cum over my gf? Explain how you would? I'm depressed because Im an alcoholic and can never seem to make it happen.. I want to so bad. She even sends me pics like these to encourage me.. but for some reason I can't do it

Drink a little before sex.

Wife gives a blow job, I eat her out, by the time that's done my cock is rock hard again and ready for some fucking. I last around 30 mins doing this and can last up to an hour if I really edge it out.

Source: married 3 years and still fucking damn near every day.

dam son, fucking doctor of chemicals. let us produce mdma & become gazillionaires. I mean let YOU produce, I'll distribute

i focus on science memorization problems like chemical cycles in the body and such, started doing it when i was a teen with the krebs cycle and glucose metabolism, other candidates if you're a retard are things like counting by 17s or doing the alphabet backwards

Ok. Here is my problem. I'll fuck until I feel like I'm getting close to cumming. Then I'll slow it down.. but the sensitivity is just too much, and I'll shoot all over the fucking place. Even if I take it out for awhile.. as soon as I put it in, the sensation of cumming comes back. What do?

Shit, I don't have any comeback to that one. Thats a great analogy. I may have to actually try it now.

What work for me is change positions and slow down a bit. I'm still learning too. Also i wanna start to try fuck right after cum, i can keep it up when masturbate, wanna take that to sex.

Opiates

adding these to my little list of faggotry:
>position i dont like but she does
>long foreplay
>distracting mind from sexytime
>finger her after I cum
>suck dick

how about rough fucking ? any tips for that ?

wait longer....and watch the movie GO, Mr Diggs has something to teach you

Why are clitoral orgasms so easy to give a girl, yet penetrative orgasms so hard to give? Does it have to do with time? Length? Rhythm? Acting like you love her and are super into it? Foreplay? What the fuck do I do?

bro it ain't easy, but nothing worth doing is easy. keep in my most ladies spread the word when they find something that works.

Ranking them by effectiveness
1. Have sex often
2. Use a condom
3. Masturbate some time before sex

No, he's right. I just did exactly this before going to an asian massage. She was worn out before I finally came. Without it I'm like done in 3 pumps.

penetrative orgasms are like someone only working your shaft

make them beg the fuck for it dude, when they're craving it...won't matter whatcha got it's gonna rock their world. take your time, be slow, methodical, tell her how fucking fine she is and how you've been dreaming of her taste. fucking gold son

Ok fuck OP's question ive got a better one, how the fuck do you get a stiffy on cocaine??

Aw damn

same fuckign problem god it suck. last gf was an ex lesbian, and too tight, get self concious and go limp.

You know what nigger? That is some good fucking advice. It seems I have always been the person who initiates in our relationship. I'll just eat her out, give clit orgasm, receive blowjob, then impatiently fuck her until I cum. But damn. That doesn't work. Will try your ! method tonight. It actually seems really sensible.

easiest way is tramadol.
dr muh back hurts,
opiates make meh sick
mom gave me tramadol which help take the edge off.

eat a bite, pop 4. you fidna have to work hard to get that nut

How is this possible without alcohol though? Asking from a socially awkward perspective.

clit is more sensitive.
penetration is basically stimulation of the g spot which is believed to be part of the clit, but less sensitive.

that said not all women prefer clit orgasms. my current gf only squirts with clit stimulation but she prefers the psychological thought behind actually getting fucked - also its more intimate sex so she enjoys that more

penetration orgasm is a dimmed down clit orgasm basically, but some prefer that more than clit. Id say edge her to a clit orgasm and finish of penetrating to get best of both worlds

>difficult shit
>85/9
well meme'd my friend

Question! How effective is edging a girl for a clit orgasm.. say you eat her out.. but keep stopping. Will she have an explosive orgasm omce you finally decide to give it to her?

cocaine

different from girl to girl tbh

legit you may need a drink or two to loosen up & get some bravery. if you're on the urge to bust, just tell her she's so fucking hot you gotta stop. hold her tight, cock still in. as you back off the tiling point ask her to squeeze ya cock a lil....may lbe a few times. keep on kissing n suckin nipples n shit. by the time you blow make sure she knows SHE'S the reason it happened, truth be damned, and she's soon to follow.

oh, and....cocaine

Take some kratom. I use it all the time. Makes you feel good as fuck and you can go for a long time. It's legal in the states but idk about other countries

Think of Sporks. Least sexiest thing imaginable.

You could always just practice on ugly bitches or land whales till you build up your stamina

my gf dad taught me this trick where right before you are about to nut just start thinking about baseball

I'm serious alcohol who can't drink a pint of vodka and still feel awkward.. I am desperately trying to stop. For the gf that I am trying to make have a penetrative orgasms. To get enough confidence I'd have to have a fifth and at that point.. she will smell it on me and leave. I just wish I could be naturally confident. Oh well. It was great advicce. Thanks! But I'll have to say no to the coke since I'm so addictive

What you guys aren't catching is that it isn't about you. Almost all of these posts are about what you can do to last longer, while your partner is the most important factor in how long you last.

search up the best ways to tease first which you find easiest, usually i dont actually touch the clit til very late (first touch of the clit is the super sensitive hence its worth to get her very horny before you actually start playing with it) inner thighs are a pretty good place to start things off, work your way up and make the clit your last destination when it comes to oral.

next comes the edging; you need to find the perfect timing for your girl. If you stop for too long she will loose the build up. Keep fingering or licking her clit until you notice the sings of an orgasm then just back off for a bit but youll need to continue with the EXACT same rhythm you just stopped with. If you do it right shell beg you for an orgasm, if you do it wrong shell be frustrated and annoyed. like with anything, practice practice practice

God I would love to help her with that

she wants to be with you bro, you need nothing additional for confidence. she's given you all you need & ya don't see it...good luck dude

>date] [Auto] 1
Yeah fuck an ugly bitch.

Will probably work if you're not a virgin

Yep

For me and Mrs. user, that's CG. She can clit-grind away on the pubic bone (or one of us/both of us can play with it directly), it gets good penetration (even though I'm totally average in size), and once she gets her usual sopping wet I feel just enough to stay hard but not really enough to get off. Everybody wins. Even the studio audience.

Imagine she's your mom.

This, don't know why, but Benadryl works. Just don't take too much. Also makes you sleepy though, same stuff that's in Advil PM.