Predict the future if Trump becomes president

Predict the future if Trump becomes president.
Predict the future if Clinton becomes president.

Both pic related

this

WW3 for Trump
WW3 or another Civil War if Clinton.

Trump will get cock blocked at every turn and even the button will be taken away from him.

Clinton will find some way to fuck things up in a new original way, oh and be irresponsible with secrets.

My sides

that's basically what I think will happen. Trump would get cock blocked every awake second and Clinton would find some creative way to fuck up.

Clinton will give us moderation; nobody likes moderation. Trump will be stuck in quicksand the whole time, because he knows even less than Reagan did and the Reagan era is over.

Some user who claimed to work for illuminati said that sanders will become president

How exactly will stopping taxdollars to pay for those who are not even citizens and pay no taxes themselves cause world war 3?

Pretty much the same.
Pretty much the same.

>stopping

Who's gonna stop what? How? Don't tell me people think the wall will actually work.

The way to fuck up illegal immigrants is to fuck with the people hiring them and the system that allows for 50 people to work under the same card. That's it.

trump - better
clinton - shitty

Well obviously it's not just a physical barrier. It would come with legislation that would stop people who aren't citizens from accessing our taxdollars to pay for food stamps among other things.

He forgot to explain how this or even retooling trade deals with other countries would start world war 3 though.

Instability and potential war with the guarantee of degradation of foreign relations. Economic status varied depending on various things.

If trump wins the election, nothing will change
If clinton wins the election, nothing will change

Trump
>radical laws are immediately passed as he takes office
>thousands deported
>outrage in the streets
>blood is spilled on all fronts
>high priority individuals are targeted
>guerrilla warfare and bombings on a daily basis
>attacks become more sophisticated
>spies, sleeper agents and assassinations
>the nation's elites panic as the economic foundations begin to crumble
>DEFCON 1
>full scale civilian warfare now
>death and destruction everywhere
>US populace has decreased by nearly half
>Trumps finger hovers over the big red button as he watches the fire engulfing the horizon
>"we will make America great" as he presses the button
>US's entire nuclear armament is launched simultaneously
>with only one target... itself
>all conflict between the opposing sides is wiped away in a deafening flash of light
>the few survivors eventually rebuild and repopulate to make a new civilization
>queue happy ending music

Hillary
>we get unisex bathrooms

fuckin kek

Cool Fallout DLC

Same shit, different asshole.

>>thousands deported
cool

A kot of rednecks will be pissed off when we're thrown back into the stoneage.

When Trump wins, Black Lives Matter will throw a tantrum that makes the past few days seem tame. Fingers crossed nobody holds up traffic near me, shoots me, etc.

same smell

He's likely referring to Trump's insane statements that come out as sounding racist. I don't like trump either, but I know he won't bring us to a world war 3, or likely any war for that matter. Even if he was crazy enough to try to bring unjust war, the military is instructed to not follow insane orders like that.

the actual truth

>Trump
White people will get BLMed for until some cuck like Clinton replaces him
>Clinton
The US will be flooded with "syrian refugees".

>Trump

Kicks off the imminent race war and all the whites will be able to put their guns to use.

>Predict the future if Trump becomes president.
Great.
>Predict the future if Clinton becomes president.
Not so great, also at war with Russia.

there are no "insane" racist statements, you are just over-exaggerating like all Trump haters do.

Trump is severely ineffective and either doesn't get reelected or is impeached.
Hillary does some stuff idk and is just presidential.
No wars, no civil war, let's not forget people, it's just politics.

>Trump
America becomes safe and great again
>Shillary
Martial law and civil war

Either one will be the end of the world, I'm sure. I mean, everyone always says that every election and everything is fine. But I'm sure this one will mean something. I know I'm going to buy all the hype, just to be safe.

This fag is actually dumb enough to buy into the shit spewing out of the rightist propaganda meme-machine

If he gets elected Don't be surprised if our government or corporations rub him out. I am voting for him but don't be surprised if he has an accident or medical condition. Hillary is untouchable she has murdured many people. It's up to Sup Forums to make sure nobody cheats. Just like when Rove tried tried to steal it thank you Sup Forums

If Trump wins there will be a race war and oligarchs will rule forever

If Hillary wins oligarchs will rule forever

libtard spotted

>cannot be reasoned with

Summers back!

>Trump: Gets cockblocked by the Senate for days
>Clinton: WW3

sure kid. so bitter about what it was like before you were born.
face it douche bag, you missed it.
we didn't have the shit we have now. things were a lot better. sorry your teachers lied to you. want a hug? fuck off asshole.

If Trump wins the retards who clearly have never delt with immigrants will call racism as he actively makes the country great again.

If that feminazi bitch becomes president get used to wearing estrogen based anti-rape male-chastity underwear fam

Am neither libtard nor rightard, both are retard. I am moderatefag, the one true path.

Trump=war, civil unrest
Clinton=everyone sucking Bill's cock

are you afraid of your own shadow? it sounds like you are.

this, 'cause Obama surely did change anything.

the left has been saying this about republicans since before you were born kid. are you that stupid that you just follow the narrative?

have you seen how Putin owns Merkel?
is this what we want?

no Hillary continues Obama's war on white men.

no, you are not a moderate. that's for sure.

Trump: good ending, nigs gonna nog but the economy gets back on track

Hillary: bad ending/game over, nigs still nog, ISIS starts allahu akbaring everything in sight, prices go up on everything until nobody can afford to live anymore, what's left of our once great republic is made desolate, the few survivors that remain forage for scraps, only to be murdered horribly.

>I don't think people who give nothing back to us should be able to take from us when we are 20 trillion into the red
>WOW ARE YOU THAT AFRAID OF BROWN PEOPLE? BIGOT MUCH??

Liberals.

TRUMP:

>2016-2020
-Islamization of america aborted, watch europe burn, accept and encourage immigration from european countries, avg US IQ and science research increases.
-Standards of living skyrocket due to meme politics interacting with meme science (self-driving cars, trains in tubes'n shit, automation boosts production, some sort of basic income inevitably introduced.
-Illegal Pacos don't flood this paradise due to the wonderful, big-fat-doored wall.
-Isis is bombed the fuck out, Trump-Putin bromance begins to eliminate islamic terrorism worldwide

>2020-2025
-Trump declared God Emperor with overwhelming popular support, elections become obsolete.
-Non-reformist islam is declared illegal due to shariah law being incompatible with real law. -Radical imams prosecuted, reformed islam explicitly rejects shariah and any teachings that are incompatible with western values.
-Islamic terrorism practically eradicated, countries that supported them on the spotlight, get control of enough oil wells under threat of Putinization

-Modern feminsts and SJWs widely ridiculed in the media, non-PC debates about gender, race, inequality etc. become popular.
-Low IQ of blacks accepted as unfortunate truth, affirmative action illegalized due to its discriminatory nature. Focus on eliminating gangsta culture and reducing single-mom households so that blacks can have safe communities.
-Journalists no longer allowed to knowingly manipulate or hide data to push an agenda. Legal action only in extreme cases.
-Universities not allowed to fire professors for having mean opinions. Freedom of thought and speech comes back to academia.

>2025-2030
-Colonization of Mars, MAGA in outer space

HILLARY

-Muh womyn president
-Muh minorities
-Muh feelings
-Civil war breaks after the system is rigged again to give her a second term

As if USA is relevant today

Hitler

Strong men create Hard times, then fuck everything and 55 million casualities

Party hard

Only country that is relevant, only russia might stand a chance, and its a draw, nobody can beat Russia in their territory, same with US.

No pain no gain brah
If islamic terrorism had existed at the time, Hitler could have directed his autistic rage towards muslims. Imagine the benefits of such a genocide, we would still consider him litterally Hitler and bitch about him but the world would be much better.
He had to focus on the joos and le master race instead.

He couldn't have focused on jews, choose one, he had too many enemies at that time.

Btw, what is more retarded, extremists going allahu akbar or rednecks going "MUH DRONE"?

>Nov 8
>Hillary wins despite losing the popular vote and the while male vote by 87%
>She gives her victory speech in NYC in front of an army of SJW's, rioting dindus and a few naïve white liberals who sadly have no idea what's coming.
>"Today the American people chose to be on the right side of history. This was an important victory in the battle against racism, against sexism, against hate."
>The sound of the SJWs' shrill screams of victory causes the glass in front of nearby stores to shatter. Chimp out commences and all the Air Jordan's In a 50 mile radius are stolen in a matter of minutes.
>The few moderate white liberals look on uneasily, thinking to themselves "At least Trump didn't win. These poor minorities deserve some free stuff after all the trauma Trump put them through"
>Hillary continues: "But while we have won the battle for the next 4 years, we have not won the war. Exit polls are showing that those with the most privilege in society, white males, have thoroughly rejected progress. For that I have a solution!"
>Suddenly, Obama walks onto stage. The crowd explodes with cheers.
>Enter Obama: "My fellow Americans, we cannot afford to lose the progress of the last 8 years. Hillary will be taking over next year, but we can't sit idly by and allow so many racist, sexist, homophobic Americans to push their evil worldview on society."
>"The problem is clear, and there is only one solution. A final solution."
>Suddently the sound of helicopters is heard approaching. And army of blacks, Latinos, and trannies clad in full battle gear approaches.
>Obama: "It's time we end white male privilege, once and for all."
>Every white male in the audience is surrounded. There is no escape. Some of them try to plead with the mob "I've voted democrat my whole life!". Their pleas fall on deaf ears.
>Obama: "I hereby proclaim, under executive order, that White Males are enemies of the State. They are to be executed on sight!"

HILLARY WINS... SOUTHERN BORDER MOVES UP TO KANSAS

>China not being relevant
>Turns the keyboard over and sees it's made in China

EVERY WHITE MALE is now an enemy of the republic

If Trump wins:
>Nothing
If Hillary wins:
>Nothing
Every election I've seen is "OMG if THIS person wins the country is over!" We're still here...

Tell that to all the white people and policemen who have been killed because of Obamas rhetoric against white people.

>rednecks going "MUH DRONE"
What do you mean?

Also, I don't believe in the jewish conspiracy so I choose jews over abdullahs anytime. There are many priceless scientific and technological advancements brought by jews

Hey, they are half-white at least, we have put lots of effort into fucking the natives

That article
>People that come into contact with blacks are more likely to be prejudiced against them
topkekke

Why would I tell them anything? They're dead. Stupid.

Hillary: Strict gun bans, possible police confiscation. Breaking more laws. Pampering to sjw's. Hopefully civil war

Trump: Further police action based on race and religion. Invasion of Iraq 3.0, HUGE mistake. Even more bitching and protests from hipsters and sjw's.

if Clinton wins WWIII

if Trump wins *maybe* WWIII

dude wants to build a wall over a boarder that already has a fence and hundreds of tunnels under it.

The wall is the stupidest fucking idea imaginable. Anyone that fucking stupid is bound to fuck up everything else.

I was really hoping those were cumshots. I'm very disappoint

That kid is not black? I thought only blacks picked cotton!

>being thus much of a cuck

>Trump
New world war

>Clinton
New world war

>Post traumatic stress disorder
>traumatic flashbacks
>trivialization of human life

Let the good times roll!

underrated

i support this 100%

not the same guy. but my parents remember Reagan, they fucking hated him. housing mortgages were shit, they remember rates hitting nearly 15% at one point because of him.

but keep glorifying some old faggot.

you're making me want to vote for Hillary man. I'm bored as fuck and would love to just fuck some niggers and land whales up that think I'm gonna go without a fight.

China has peaked though

it's spelled pinked

sick article, did you write it in wordpad?

Do you have some concept art of the trannies in battle gear? I need to know. So I'm prepared.

>trump picks strong republican VP in an attempt to unite the party
>becomes president
>does stupid shit
>gets impeached
>gop regains control

This is assuming he'll beat Hillary, which he won't