Anyone wanna be my friend? Incredibly lonely guy here. No dirty chat. Just need to keep from an hero

Anyone wanna be my friend? Incredibly lonely guy here. No dirty chat. Just need to keep from an hero.

Whats up

uh okay

Hey niggahigga

What do you play currently?
I like Stardew Valley

Hey Op what should i call you

checked

OP in all seriousness I'll try my best to befriend you if you give me a rundown

I don't want you to feel like this is a chore but what am I working with here? What are you like? Give me a rundown of yourself the best you can

Call me Soul. Hints the tattoo. Anyways girlfriend thinks I'm piece of Shit. Has no faith in me. Can't let her go cause everyone else is dead or gone.

COME ON YOU HAVE TO RESPOND WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS

PLEASE OP

I tried to just be f riends wit h this Indian chick. She wanted to come see me and shit. I told her look, I'm almost 50 and disabled. I love my wife and she was just too young. Damn a man can't be friends with chicks because they all want my bent ass shrinking dick. Yeah I had a stroke last year and it bent my dick 70 degrees about 2 inches down. Fucking sucks. The wife seems to like it though.

How can we be friends if you DO NOT TALK

TALK

MAN SAY SOMETHING

I've posted again? Not show up?

What did you post

Yo Soul. I tell you what, I'll be your friend. I just got out of a bad situation too, and I really need someone to spend some time with too. In all honesty, we don't need to talk. I mean, I'll gladly give you my WiFi password and you can be next to me on your phone if you don't want to talk but just need some company. I'm surely not the best looking faggot or even any good at keeping company around here, but if you need a friend, you can count on me. I'll be here.

-J

Hey

Are you interesting and likable?

Oi oi oi
yes and im umderage b&

Hey im a hacker can i help you anonymose

hey op can you buy me a game ?

Wow thread dead :(

Yes

Why don't you post something where ppl can chat with you, like kik or something... How are we be able to talk to you if we don't know who are you?