Just a reminder to not spend your money to support this shitty garbage and their agenda...

Just a reminder to not spend your money to support this shitty garbage and their agenda. Not only is every male reviewer who says the movie looks unfunny automatically labelled a misogynist for declaring nothing more than "they dont want to see a movie"... but sony is playing on this. When a woman make a forum post that is well thought out and describes why this movie looks shitty, sony has been deleting these comments whenever they can. However, they let all the comments from men that are actually misogynist stay. They want this hype and this "women now!" vibe to push this dogshit of a movie into success. Don't be a pawn in their game. The movie is going to fucking suck. You know it. I know it. And it has nothing to do with them being women. It's simply not funny. The trailers were shit. The movie will be shit. You can always pirate it later. Tip: put "watch (insert name of movie) online" into google, and you'll be able to watch most any recent movie this way, and unlike torrents, this has no chance of getting you in trouble with your internet provider, so just do that when this shit drops if anything. Fuck sony and their sneaky jew bastard tricks. And fuck the man haters out there who attack men for voicing their honest opinions about a shitty movie. Do your part user. Don't pay to go see this.

meh. wasnt planning on seeing it anyway. would be neat if someone wrote shitty reviews about it posing as feminists and womyns

This shit. Thread this shit.
I'm tired of being a "Misogynist" because this movie genuinely looks like unfunny shit. Critics are saying "you'll be upset this movie wasn't as terrible as you hoped lolol" but they're just being paid to downplay us. It's going to be a shitty movie. The only way I can get people to shut up is by assuring them that if it were all males again I'd still think it were stupid.

didn't really need 4chans help to tell Sup Forums users it's a piece of shit, but hey keep on keeping on kiddo, shit all over the board as much as you can.

He got you to stop and take the the two cents out of your ass didn't he?

Poor Bill Murray had to be shelled in this.

If it scores bad on Rottentomatoes, then what happens?

Who gets the blame?

my 2 cents is worth a yen

dont need to remind us, we all know tumblr makes a bad movie

Fucking preach op, this virtue signalling has to stop

>complains about a movie that he/she hasn't seen

Looks stupid and not fun-stupid. I'll watch it when it hits regular tv.

>he/she

You tipped your hand...

Found the jimmy rustler.

Yeah, I'd like to see a movie about males making funny jokes because they are comedians.

Then again, not wanting to see a shitty remake about comedians who are hacks makes me sexist.

Fuck off. Your movie sucks. Go rape Home Alone with fucking Miley Cyrus, you unoriginal cunts.

I've been thinking the same thing since I saw the first trailer. You said it just right, well done.

try less op

A yen is worth less than 1 cent alone. So sure

welcome to Sup Forums enjoy you're stay

Op is so butthurt. I think I'm gonna have to bring out the dolls so he can show us all where the big bad movie rustled his jimbos.

>spotted the nigger

finally someone making some scents.