This is not a NYPA issue. I want to handle this

This is not a NYPA issue. I want to handle this.

My neighbor poisoned my dog. My poor, blind, mental challenged dog. Why? Because he knew he would get his ass whooped if he said sometimes to me.

So, Sup Forums. How do I get my just desserts without worrying about party van or the sheriff? I have an idea but do not want to post in the event things get ugly. I'm here really to vent/find other ways of handling it.

Last thread 404'd.

Yeah, he was a tard but he was my dog. When no one else was around, he was there for me.

Last thread anons said Molotov. I am to that point but I am not going to the pen. Not enough proof to press charges but I know it was him.

Yes let us take all the GOOD police with good happy jobs in safe white neighborhoods and force them to serve in the worst neighborhoods in the country(black neighborhoods) and we white people can be stuck with the shitty miserable badass no nonsense cops. why? I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. does any of this make sense? black people need to clean up their own neighborhoods, not blame us for only attracting shitty miserable cops. and my guess is many of these cops are just overly cautious because of serving in, well, black neighborhoods. so do "black lives matter"? That's a good question. Does a thug or hoodlum who does nothing but rob and do drugs matter more than a law abiding white citizen with a job? I'd say NO. so in a sense many black lives DON'T matter. And this is the TRUTH.

It amazes me with these idiotic displays, complaining about some worthless hoodlum and making a national news story meanwhile negroes go around killing and raping and no one can say anything. its retarded at every conceivable level. the blithering stupidity of humanity stops at nothing. these people complain about bad cops? look at the neighborhoods the "bad' cops serve in. what will they get, saints to patrol those streets? the negroes in the inner cities get the exact cops they deserve. and many of the cops hate the negroes because they know them better than anyone. they see them all day at their worst. you aren't going to get "good" cops in black neighborhoods. it will NEVER happen. why? because good cops belong in good neighborhoods. it is win win. good people get good cops. bad people get bad cops. Fact of LIFE. REAL LIFE FACT. not bullshit retarded moron life for daydreaming TV watching couch potatoes.

bumping for interest

Wear a mask and kick his ass.

Fuck up his plumbing. Or better yet, fuck up his septic tank. Pop the lid, poor some gas in, throw in a match. Good to go.

Hire a hitman.

Easy,
Go buy like raw chickens
With cash
Scatter them all over his yard
Throw them over the fence at night
Drop the severed chicken heads on his porch
Buy a live chicken
A week later, release the live chicken in his yard.
One week later, send him a singing telegram guy dressed in a chicken suit, say is from clucker
3 days later, blast the chicken dance song in your home
1 day later,
Shit on his car

OP, think about this: you probably eat meat.
And you probably do it daily.
So you consume blood. You support the death of life on the daily.
Might as well kill that faggot for killing your dog.
Or just do something real fucked up.

Somehow , make your neighbour eat your dog's dead body, 'nough said

Bump.

Befriend him and poison him using coolant in his beer. Do this over a long period of time of hanging with him. It's difficult to trace and most importantly, works. Godspeed user

Troll him while wearing a gorilla suit.

Go back to tumblr you fucking vegan faggot

learn some critical thinking you fucking manbaby

Cut his brake lines to his car

Its harder than it looks in the movies

kill yourslef to be reuinted with ur pupper

poison him the same way he did your dog

animals are innocent, cunt will get what's coming to him

This is unreadable. It burns the mind.

Get someone to paint a huge portrait of your dog on the side of your house that's facing him. HUGE. And make it so the eyes are looking at his window or something.

I work in the industry buddy, a good pair of bolt cutters cut through like butter.

>industry

Flawless

Set fire to his house.

Op here. I appreciate all posts. All will be considered. I am going to screen shot the thread, copy ideas and figure this out before I do anything.

Thank you. I really just needed someone to support me. I'm so pissed I want to choke him.

Literally choke him. I will post pics from a different ip when I do this.

Give me a couple weeks. He is done

story? I'm with not much time to research now friend :/