Hi Sup Forums this guy on the pic fucked a girl I've been having a crush on for 3 years...

Hi Sup Forums this guy on the pic fucked a girl I've been having a crush on for 3 years. He had black belt in tkwndo and judo, how do I win a dight against him and win the girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcWm0PxuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened to him?

You stupid. Girl does not want you. If girl wanted you, she would be fucking you not deformed boy.

he will kill you and you cannot win a girl this way idiot. Life is not a video game

shoot him, drug the girl

those are your only realistic options

He's probably physically superior to you in every way, so you have to play the long game. Live a heathy, cautious life, making your life span as long as possible. After he's lived a life of fucking her, he will more than likely die before you, leaving you to swoop in for that hot, nursing home action with your lady

The only way you win is admit you're a cuck and give up

What does he have the exact same scars as Daredevil? I'm calling a fake on those.

Shoot him.

learn jiu jitsu you will win

>win the girl

confirmed autist

you learn bjj, tkd and judo is bullshit lmao

winning the girl on the other hand is a whole different matter.

also why am i on b?

to win a fight you cant win do something unexpected and that he would never see coming. i suggest sprinting up out of nowhere and giving him a good drop kick. if you can get high enough and catch him in the head, its RIP

>ITT: a guy posts a pic of himself and claims he hates the guy in the pic so that anons say nice shit about him

You're sad.

Learn Ninjitsu

The only thing stopping you from becoming him is not dieting and not following this video. Join a fucking gym motherfucker and stop complaining. youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ

he can definitely win a fight against you. use a weapon.

Join a fucking gym and stop complaining. You could be him in one year with this if you diet and follow it correctly. youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ

>there in his garage, just bought this new lamborghini

yup

>blahino

Those are scars from 2 months ago after he knocked 2 of their members, the last shot him and stabbed.OP HERE

1) Why try to "win over" a girl who wants somebody else when you could get a chick who didn't pick this guy. That's not even regarding his fighting ability.

2) If she picked him, and you're literally dead set on getting her specifically, you might want to actually physically train. Maybe learn some body-weight exercises from a $20 book you can find at B&N and actually work to better yourself.

3) If you really cared about her as a human being instead of a possession, you'd want her to be happy. If she's happy with this guy, who's to say she'd be happier with you? Critically assess how you can make this girl happy and what you can do to better your own life with her around. If you don't work to better your own life when you're around her, then you don't love her.

If you can't care about a person this way, don't date anybody for a while.

4) and most importantly, while you're working to get more physically fit (which you should be doing regardless of whether you should be dating right now), find a passion. If you have a passion, you get girls much easier, because your main priority isn't them. If your main priority is the chick you're trying to get with, that's a major problem. You need to do something academic that interests you, so the girl is somebody whose personality excites you and encourages you to work towards the best you you can be. You want to arouse that motivation in a girl you're with, too, so make sure that she also has a passion.

The point is, this chick is a learning experience for you. You need physical fitness and an academic interest so that you have a level of monetary independence and a level of emotional independence. Without those things, you won't hold a woman very long, and you won't enjoy your life. And since you're here, you might as well at least enjoy your life. Women and sex should be a side benefit and not a primary goal.

Crush his throat - no air, no fight

Lift until you're no longer weak. The guy in the pic doesn't look especially strong, just lean.

Op here, Im bigger then him soo?

you cant win the girl by winning a fight against him, but if you want to beat him then just stab him by surprise really, or poison him whatever.

Having a black belt in shitty judo and taekwondo doesnt make you invincible

>9 months training no diet.
>Don't even go religiously.
>Go from not being able to lift 45 lb bar to being able to deadlift 200, bench 100, and squat 155.
>Now talk to any girl at or below my league effortlessly.
>You all wish you were me.

wat

>you all wish you were me
>can only bench 100

I think he was trying to imply that the guy he was responding to is like that, or something

>youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ
Jason Blada and your own willpower will make you a god among men.

You're mad because he had the balls to have sex with a girl you've had a crush on for 3 years?!? Instead of fighting him maybe you should get the balls to ask the girl out yourself. It's not like he banged her in spite of you knowing you liked her did he? Fighting over girls, are you 15? Men don't fight over women, period. Real men either have a girl that has the utmost respect and would never betray them or they get the fuck over the ones that do not have the maturity or stability to be in a relationship. Pining over a girl you merely had a crush on and resenting the dude that made the move on her makes you an insecure little boy that should probably gtfo b and socialize with women.

Assert your dominance by sucking his dick and making him fuck you in the ass like the faggot he is.

And how long did it take you to be able to bench what you are at now, probably much longer than 9 months as you don't follow proper form most likely and your diet is probably shit. The guy who's teaching me went from my level to deadlift 400 in 5 years.

you posted the same already today and most everyone then and now is telling you the same. You cannot win a girl. She fucked him because she wanted to and won't fuck you because she doesn't want to fuck you. Fighting this guy win or lose achieves nothing

I was not able to lift a 45 lb bar before. You realize this is only 9 months I didn't even go some weeks or went once or twice.

>fucked a girl I've been having a crush on for 3 years

Problem is you didn't act on it, son. Having a crush means less than fuck all unless you express it to the crushee (for want of a better term).

If you did and she said no, then that's the end of it.

Fighting this guy (who is 1: decently built, and 2 [judging from the apparent puncture wounds]: relatively tough) will amount to nothing.

TL;DR: it's your fault she fucked him not you.

Wax on... Wax off

OP is fag; let's be real, there's not a girl who would stay anywhere near you for 3 years. What do you mean by crusy, the girl who you like to jerk off too on Facebook? You probably mean nothing to her; grow the fuck up and stop being an clingy autist who cries on Sup Forums when he dosen't get his way.

How to be miserable for 1.5 or more years 101. Take action. Get your crush alone. Try to make out with her. Then you'll fucking know whether she's interested or not. it's not that hard.

>100lb is roughly equivalent to 46kg

I go the gym sporadically at best, and can bench 50kg for 3 sets of 10 reps. That's not a brag, it's a bit over half my weight (I am not /fit/ by any stretch of the imagination). I know guys who can do 5x5 of their own weight or more.

proper form is first thing anybody learns. I was benching more than the bar in middle school

You must be absolutely tiny or super out of shape. Your progress is admirable, sure, but "you wish you were like me" is a ridiculous statement in its entirety.

For your progress, here's a flaming hot asian chick

Give him the double flying elbows
tutorial here: youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcWm0PxuQ

>50
I can probably bench 110 actually now. I do angled bench at the moment which is much harder and i'm kinda stuck for a month because i broke my finger. that was my last measure a like 2 months ago.

yeah my dad played rugby professionally, and when they measured is 1 rep max it was roughly twice his weight.

The level of fitness to which you should aspire is at least to bench roughly double your weight.

Also for your being a completely stupid and overly arrogant ass, you get girlcock

>He had black belt in tkwndo and judo
Better get a bat/crowbar/gun/any weapon

If you knew judo and he didn't then I could ostensibly say you could possibly win, but the fact that he does and you don't means he could rape your ass and not break a sweat.

Either way, if you win or lose you'll be seen as scum.

Reps and sets.

I have done 1 rep of 80kg (roughly 176 lbs) incline bench - but that means absolutely nothing as I can't do more than one.

Didn't take 9months either - maybe 6 weeks and then a crazy idea just to see what I could do.

I'm also only 160 so that's like 2/3 my weight. The girl i'm seeing this weekend also thought i couldn't lift her, so i piggybacked my friend who probably weighs more than me as a demonstration then she wanted one too.

I'm targeting it. Started trying to get back in the gym at least 30 mins a day - but mainly cardio and lung cap as I smoke so much I can't walk up a flight of stairs without panting.

>piggyback

Kek

"angled bench" isn't bench, it's a completely different exercise that works different muscle groups.

Bench, incline, and military press all work different muscles, and you need to do all of them (and the exercises that work the muscles that oppose the muscles you exercise in all of those exercises) in order to gain fitness.

You're on the right track, so good on you. Broken finger can be worked around somewhat by using machines, since you can flatten your hand on the machine presses and still get the same result.

You couldn't fuck him up even if he was limbless.

God created men, and Sam Colt made them equal.

girls always have an inflated opinion of their weight; I'll never understand why they're impressed with a piggyback ride, but they invariably are.

Dated a chick I could bench press once, though; that actually is a bit impressive.

Somebody's played Call of Juarez

idk man, don't use a knife though. he looks like he's immune

Never heard of her

>training for 8 months
>can deadlift 405, bench 265, and squat 315
>btfo

this, everyone on the board should be forced to read this

You need physical fitness and an academic interest so that you have a level of monetary independence and a level of emotional independence.``
dingdingding

you're a fucking idiot if you think that winning a fight with him would make her like you

That is highly impossible.

How so?

Makes my life easier even though i'm not that strong lol. I can piggyback my weight or below easily now.

Guns beat karate everytime.

I'm usually ignored on this board lol.

I just assume most people don't give a single fuck about what I have to say, which seems to be standard.

Either way, I'm starting to practice what I preach and I'm finding my brain working better, slowly. I still say and think a bunch of shit that I'm pretty sure is just fucking insane, but I'm happy to encourage the insanity as long as it is more or less benign.

Still think I need to face death for a while to earn my life, though, which is probably a problem in the long run lol

>If I beat up a guy I can have his girlfriend.

That's not how it works you little shit.

>be me
>first day walking into the gym
>weigh 153lbs
>bench and squat 155lbs
>deadlift 245lbs
>10 months later
>weigh 180lbs
>bench 205lbs
>squat 275lbs
>deadlift 365lbs

Found the DYEL

Muh nigga right here knows what's up. The renaissance man is always the most highly desired man. He gives no fucks about women and thus gets all the women he wants to fuck.

faggot

I was actually lifting regular a week ago despite my doctor telling me not to lol. I tried machines first then got fed up i couldn't do my regular routine. Can still sorta lift.

I decree this thread is no longer about OP, it is about proper lifting so you don't become OP. Asshole trolls who think they lift better than the other guy are more than welcome.

It appears some people in this thread like me better than others. Anyone who's angry at me probably isn't as special as they think they are. Round of applause for the peeps out there who support the renaissance man initiative.

half

did you want more girlcock, or...?

Cause commenting on it only makes me assume that you're covering up your faggot tendencies with homophobia so you can see more girlcock, because you have trouble reconciling your arousal at the female form with the vision of the cock, but it turns you on.

So if you want more girlcock, feel free to reply to this telling me how gay I am or whatever. I'll give you more of that sweet, sweet girlcock you crave.

Just kill yourself

.... those are all me

hey, i want more girlcock like that!

By growing up

a gun

Hey man there's nothing gay about sticking your dick in another man's ass. A big meaty throbbing anus is much harder to fuck than a most giving pussy. Also as long as the tips and balls don't touch you're also gucci.

don't fight him but subtly destroy his reputation/achievements
initiate contact with the girl slightly before
when his downward slope slows, she'll be ripe for the picking

look as long as you don't pee in the butt it ain't gay

this will help but maybe work on some stand up too.

underrated
>That hand

What is this? A fucking horror movie?

bjj and boxing will make you boss mode

Agreed.

lol looks like she's holding up the shirt to me

Old bait i old. OP posted a couple weeks ago same thing, said he would beat him up with bat. Nice copypasta faggot

That's a goddamn alien and we both know it. I'm leaving this earth right now. Then I'll be safe.

fuck outta here with logic and reason.
sucker punch him infront of her OP then drop the hand on her

if you leave you won't be able to fuck fine ass bitches like this though

lel
enjoy your girlcock

I'll never get a hard on with that fucking cretin roaming this planet. Tell me it's been killed with fire please.

i do enjoy some girl cock

OP, join the marines. Learn CQC, and then come back, eye gouge, nut punch, then blood choke the mother fucked. Chick's love guys who kill other guys out of jealousy. Shit turns them on like a light switch.

don't lie to yourself. The chick in that photo had a choker; that means she gives excellent head. Could you really not get a boner from excellent head?

bro jobs and letting a bro use your ass for a wank are totally not gay. especially when you say no homo. that shits in the Geneva convention

sauce on mary jane

like I said earlier, it's only gay when you pee in the butt