What are you Sup Forums?

what are you Sup Forums?

>checked

i'm a 2.5 as well!

None. Went to doctor, extremely low (non-existant) sex drive.

But at least i'm not gay

so you're asexual, or an 'X' rather than a 0-6

I guess so, but I would never say I am that since that would band me together with the tumblr faggots

no it's just how they represent it on other Kinsey Scale charts

>-1.5

I'm only sexually attracted to women who are more female than is humanly possible.

then how can you be attracted to them if they don't exist?

That's why I'm here on Sup Forums, with all of the other lonely faggots whose girlfriends don't exist.

>projecting insecurities into the opposite direction
>you fool nobody

What does that even mean?

>1
Other than some fictional guys (pic related), I'm straight.

it's so straight it's gay, full circle

The "exclusive" in front of the homo and heterosexual catagories is redundant.
There is no such think as a heterosexual male who fucks or is at all attracted to other men.

>some fictional guys
>(pic related)

That could easily be a girl anyway. They draw them all the same, do the japs

actually, "heterosexual" and "homosexual" are not mutually exclusive - a mistake people often make

they merely posit a positive attraction to one thing, but they do not implicitly the deny the possibility of attraction to the other

so the chart is actually correct, you can be both hetero and homo which = bisexual, that's literally what bisexual means, being both hetero and homo at the same time

in other words, hetero and homo don't mean "exclusive" attraction on their own, but "straight" and "gay" generally always mean *exclusively* one or the other

Japanese and other Asian people are all naturally more feminine than other races

they have lower testosterone

pretty fuckable if you ask me

k