One more thread before I crash?

One more thread before I crash?

Closeted bifag who likes to wear panties speaking.

Spread em

Yes sir

Any pictures with toys?

Of course.
Gifs too

Ever been fucked?

Handful of times.

Got pics of it? Describe the first time

Good god keep them coming, you have a great ass user

can i make sex with you butt?

Nah I usually nuke all of my pics, vids etc after I get done playing (maybe a little longer)

Was a BBC I met off of Craigslist. He came within probably five minutes of bending me over and plowing (with condom)
He then tries to go again right after he busted and took longer.

Thanks

Comments I need comments

God I just wanna eat that glorious ass

It wants to be eaten. I wanna just plop down on a guys face and let his tongue penetrate me
>true story bro

God damn. Describe your favorite time

My favorite would be when I met TWO guys off of Craigslist at once (they were a couple) and had cocks in both ends of me at same time.

Kill yourself Faggot

I can see why the bbc didn't last long, I just want to bend you over and breed that ass

What advice would you have for someone like you? I haven't slept with any guys yet though. Most I do is finger myself on skype for daddy types

No advice really.
Your #1 priority in life should be to service cock, there really isn't much more to say

Anything else?

does it make a sound anymore when you fart?

You give me an erection

No I just feel this great rush of air leave me. Lol of course I make sounds. Despite what this gif would have u, believe I'm not thaaaat loose lol

Now put it to good use ;)

Im hard asf

Mmm

I'm not gonna even lie I'm about cum again

No gif of this pic?

Ever been cum in?

I just want to put my face there

I always wanted to get a giant creampie while getting fucked doggystyle but am too scared with all of the possibilities lol

Eh honestly I've made so many videos that I haven't even chopped up into gifs yet, so maybe

Lol I just saw your question right after I told the previous guy about the creampie.
It's like we were meant to be haha

Do you swallow?

I'd love to have that ass riding me reverse cowgirl till I fill it up while those cheeks bounce in all their glory

More gifs make me cum

need moar panty pics

You have any tips for giving head? It's something I've wanted to do for a good while, and while I've had practice (i.e. sucking off while masturbating) with a dildo, I'd still like to avoid fuck ups.

Op returned

Yes!!! I was hoping you didn't leave us, I still need to cum again

How can i train my arse to take something. Iv'e only ever gotten a finger in.

OP, can you jump a little to make that made to be breed ass jiggle please? No panties on either, pure ass.

sitck dildo on the wall, then bang that sexy ass

Probably something like this eh?

that's pretty hot

Holy fuck yes!

It's also not the OP but whatever!

pull it out and spread it at the end

Hey of spread ass but don't hide the dick