I'll translate any single images, from Japanese to English, for as long as the tread lasts

I'll translate any single images, from Japanese to English, for as long as the tread lasts.

Please don't post something illegible or with a crap-ton of text. That's just not fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UkhLHMIY5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does it say above the lamp on the left?

japanese only no foreigners

What about the text on the window then eh tough guy?

植木ビル(ueki biru)

"(potted)Plant/shrub building"

Obviously the shop specializes in potted plants and the like.

refuse non-japanese

Ueki beer

A brand of beer most likely

レストラン
オリンピア(resutoran orinpia)

"Restaurant Olympia"

Restaurant olympia

White sign in the middle.

No, ビール means beer.

ビル is a shortening of ビルヂング、which is just the English word building simplified.

japanese only

The one with the beer?
That one is hard to read the but larger text that says (literally) "service time, 250 yen"

Idiomatically, service (saabisu) means gratis or business favors of some time (comping someone a room can be called 'servicing' in this context.

This is an advertisement for a cheap beer happy hour.

Good point, though I would harp on the conclusion that this building is related to planting. Ueki is also just a name, and may be the name of the building, often taken from an owner.

Fuck off, it's not funny.

So 旭 is きょく、and it means somehing around "rising sun" or "morning sun" (旭日 kyokujitru).

It's a rare character though, which is why I looked it up because I didn't know what it was when you showed it.

Anyway, the sign says "number one rising sun ramen" (number one as in this is the first of this, not "I'm the best").

薬 くすり KUSURI Medicine

Alright translate-user I've got a longer one. White text under Shibutani.

Point made. Unless there's another sign either in writing or a potted plant with a price tag on it, one can't 100% know.

Yeah, my favorite kanji. "Happy grass" lol

Women's Curling (yeah, not making that up)

It says japanese only

Sorry, the second part of the second post is supposed to be a response to the first

世界女子カーリング(sekai jyoshi kaaringu)

"World Girl's curling"

I'm going to say that this is a typical advertisement saying this (unnamed) curling iron or something is used in the rest of the world or something to that extent. "It's good if everyone in the world uses it, right?"

One last one from me, red sign under Sapporo. Thanks in advance translate-user. I appreciate you.

Yeah, I suppose "Women's" is the better word to use, since the targeted audience probably are women who want to feel younger or some shit, but perhaps it's targeting girls (女子).

That one says foreigners not welcome

This get's funnier every time!

Oops, I forgot the 'world' part. I think this might be a news ticker, the kind that rolls past with the latest stories and might have been talking about Olylmpics, or something.

Wagaya (我が家)

One's house, one's family.

Likely a friendly name chosen for this shop

我が家(ware ga ie)

"I am home" Emphasis on "I." I think it's leaning more on the side of "I have arrived at home," but it could be something more obscure like "I am (your) home." I'm going to say it's the former just because it's a beer company, unless the beer is talking and is saying "I'm your home" in a comforting tone so then it will be bought.

Sounds like a stretch however.

So, this one is actually an idiom, meaning one's own house. It shows up as an idiom in the WWWJDIC dictionary

こんにちは!日本人ですか?

> Oops, I forgot the 'world' part. I think this might be a news ticker, the kind that rolls past with the latest stories and might have been talking about Olylmpics, or something.

That could be it.

> One's house, one's family.

This.

My translation is botched. I understood the meaning in the beginning, but I had never learned it in English so I went off of feeling and, well, it became the mess that you see.

I know, I screwed up. See here

This place is for everyone not just japanese

いいえ、米国人。日本語を練習したかったからのです。

I don't know who you are, but many of the people here who attempt Japanese.... suck. You don't. Nice to meet you.

私はOPではなく、日本人でもありませんが、よろしくお願いします。

Nice to meet you too. Yours ain't half bad either.

I feel the same way. Not enough people are motivated to study enough to get reasonably good at Japanese, and so I agree with you.

チング チョング

youtube.com/watch?v=4UkhLHMIY5w

おっと、日本語喋れるかい?

よろしくね!

been 3 years and I've wanted this translated

Please tell me what this says.

No one will ever tell me what it says. They think I'm trolling or some shit. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FUCKING SAYS, and it's been bothering me for years.

What is ur jlpt level faggit?

It says 'japanese only, no foreigners'

Too gobbled up
>from now on I'm helping OP-senpai since i got nuthin else to do

I actually took japanese at college hoping I'd be able to learn a bit, but the fucking weeaboos made me fucking sick, and I wasn't about to bring this to an older japanese woman without knowing if it says some sick sexual shit or not

Ur fokken jlpt o kudasai faggot

It says "too gobbled up?"

Are you serious? All this time and it's just nonsense?

Sonic futanari something

LMAO REALLY???????

SO NI little tsu KU /FU TA NA RI/ /RA something I

No, he's a troll.

ソニックハ フタナリ ラシイ (sonikku wa futanari rashii)

"(I heard) sonic is (a) futanari"

You know what futanari means right?

Yes, it means "I heard sonic's a futanari."

らしい is something you would put at the end of a sentence when you heard about something but you're not entirely sure if it's true or not. Like a rumor for example.

I didn't know what the word Rashii was, and also it didn't make sense in katakana lol.

Yeah, and I'm laughing so fucking hard right now.

My BROTHER sent me this on Skype like 2 years ago asking me if I could read it from watching anime. He was like 15. The next day he said "nevermind." Now I get why everyone always called me a troll whenever I posted it and wouldn't answer me. Holy fuck.

I'm working on it for you right now. One of the characters is stumping me. Give me time.

You can put anything in katakana, but it's usually seen as cute when you do that. Hiragana is even cuter.

np

What does this say

Oh, that's what you meant by too gobbled up. やっと分かりました

lol thank you for helping. Been bugging the absolute shit out of me forever and google translate is about as useful as a weeaboo. At least it doesn't smell and scream lines from anime at me.

Ching Chang Chong suk a ding dong schlong

HOLY FUCK I FOUND THE PIC MY BRO GOT THIS SHIT OFF OF WHAT THE FUCK

This pls

>my brother
we all know you have a sonic futa fetish
you are anonymous theres no need to lie

I mean yeah, I just fapped to it, but I hadn't seen it before

What is this, op?

入店不可(nyuutenfuka)

中国人と帰化人、残留孤児、中国系混血人児、絶対入店禁止、純血日本男子のみ。(chuugokujin to kikajin, zanryuukoji, chuugokukeikonnketsujinnji, zettai nyuutennkinnshi, junketsu nihondanjinomi)

"NO ENTRY IS PERMITTED TO:

Chinese people, naturalized citizens, abandoned orphans[probably aiming at left in Japan by foreign parents' kids], and Chinese mixed blood children are strictly prohibted to enter, only pure blood Japanese boys (may enter)"

You already knew what this sign was about, didn't you?

It's OK. We all know China is a shit hole and would be much better off owned by culturally and morally superior Japan.

Not OP, but it's 感(kan)

Means feeling, like "I feel blah blah," not "I feel like doing blaah blah."

Using feeling words in Japanese is a little tough and requires interaction with Japanese people in order to fully understand.

"Entry absolutely forbidden to Chinese and Naturalized Citizens, Chinese War Orphans, and people with Chinese blood mixed in. Only pure-blooded Japanese males permitted."

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just translating.

Translate text box with blue button?

I could see the usage 男児 being used in a way to make men seem more pure than what is being prohibited.

Let's see.

gtfo fag

is this in japanese?
if so can you translate it

不均整(fukinsei)

"No symmetry/balance"

The 不 (fu) is kind of irregular, because you wouldn't even here any one say this in a conversation, let alone negate it with 不, but that's the underlying meaning. Explains why everything is grainy.

戦犯
How about that one?

People

Are fighting right now in order to be happy

The other has too much kanji and looks hard.

Not OP, by the way. Just some passing neckbeard cuz that ass is fine.

Uh no faggot. That would be "wagaya" which anyone who is half way decent at Japanese would know.

This guys isn't very good at this.

Also 旭 is normally read as Asahi buddy.

おめでとう、電子辞書を買った。。。

にがす
たんぐ
まい
えなす

translate it pls

Sauce? Reverse search brings nothing and I don't understand moon runes

Thanks, ano...
>That is fine
Kek
Biorg Trinity.
Search:
Raw Sen

Niggers tongue my anus
(nigasu tangu mai enasu)

Ya te vi taringuero.

>Impliyng

>おめでとう、電子辞書を買った
Congratulations, you bought a electronic dictionary?

No no, I agree, I fucked up. I've been living in Chiba and I haven't once seen or heard of this phrase being used, so it's something that is perhaps used depending on the place or people. Not an excuse though, I do suck. I just learned something new today is all.

I wouldn't say however that one word is a measure of how good someone is at a language. Some are better at speaking than others, and some are better at writing/reading. It's what it is. I'm not good at either because I'm entirely self taught. Go figure.

Yes, that what it means. It's sarcastic.

>made an effort in a unique thread
>made me laugh
10/10

shit son this is in Kobe isn't it? I've eaten at those restaurants often

戦犯 (senpan)

War crime.

Can' you just look it up if you have the text? Use Jisho.org or something next time.

Don't let the thread die!
How are you, user?

Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u?

死 : Death
に : because of
悲哀 : Sorrow, sadness

The dragon consumes my enemies

The dragons consume my anus