Has anyone here engaged in high level drug dealing?

Has anyone here engaged in high level drug dealing?

Care to share any interesting stories?

No.

But I was in a photo like that once.

>I was arrested in a big drug operation on a huge point. I was...around. So I get arrested
>they eventually lead me to place where everybody else was sitting on benches side by side for people from the press to take pics
>everyone is trying to keep their head down, I'm like fuck it.
>Apparently, this makes police notice me
>they take me and a few others to where every thing is laid out like in op's pic except much less shit and do the group photo I called it.
>mfw I'm a nobody and they just picked me because I'm big and I looked unashamed

Bump for interest

Of course officer, let me tell you all about it.

Nobody smart enough to get to upper echelons would even be here, let alone post about it here. Unless by "high level" you mean the 5-figure level or lower.

although the mid level would seem like high level to most people. lived out plenty of scenes that were movie tropes... rolling up to a miami beach high rise in a sports car and taking a briefcase up to a penthouse overlooking the ocean to conduct business with guys in suits, girls in short skirts or less, and goons with guns hanging around. yeah, not so fictional.

i sold 1 million marajuanas and the police never got me HA

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
OP shouldnt expect anything good from this thread

wow thank you for copy pasting something visible at the top of the page you have enlightened so many by doing this

I smuggled a bunch of coke into the states for Pablo Escobar in the 70s.

Lmao definitely calling the po-po on this thread post. You won't sell the drugs in my country degenerate scum.

youd be suprised by the amount of people that believe the shit on here

I mean if you paste it again they'll just ignore it and keep being stupid

Big time drug dealers on Sup Forums sure buddy....

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

haha what are you talking about dude there are very convincing stories on here that are probably true like this one

i sold unicorn hornes to some pegasus...its an amazing dildo.Very expensive

I didn't deal drugs but I did help carry them to a truck once.

Shit was insane.

>Born and raised in city bordering Mexico

Friends friend asked us if we could help him load up sacks of pot to his truck. Same as pic except they were 12 of them. He had em stashed in a shed behind his house. We loaded the stuff then he gave us a handful of weed. Shit was nice.

Another time I was hanging with some friends, one of their brothers was a gang member, and he a his friends were hiding weed all over their trucks. Taking the truck apart just to hide some bricks of weed inside.

I also carried a huge ass brick of weed, must of been over 50lbs.

That's all.

There is some good shit there
Fn fal, g36k, hk53

back when watson manufactured the abg oxycontins, i had a connect that got them straight from a guy in the plant. dude had several giant zip locs with 5000 abg80s in each. was pretty awesome. dude is serving life now, and not even for that. was pretty shitty losing that connect.

Cetme
Thompson

yeah i like the fal because it 1 shots in hardcore mode it is good

Why of course not ossifer