Does Sup Forums support pedophilia? Why are you against it/for it?

Does Sup Forums support pedophilia? Why are you against it/for it?
>legitimate pedophilia (10> years old)

>694205818
>694206565
I don't support acting on pedophilia. Pedophiles should love kids from a distance and not hurt them or condone them being hurt.
But pedophiles who truly love children and want what is actually best for them...I think are good people.

Kys faggot

Sorry. Retard moment.

Yeah but I'm just talking about fucking them

I havea feeling many pedos constantly try to keep these sick thoughts out of their head and are self-loathing. It's sad. I don't know what causes it, but I feel bad for people who suffer from this disorder.

This site was built on cp
Ironically it's now full of mobile browsing edgy white knights

I honestly dont give a fuck.
There is no reason too.

I beat off to look but no I don't support pedophilia in the slightest. You taking advantage of I kid that doesn't know what's going on or the consequeses is just fucked up also it will fuck them up in the long run so that's not fair. Pretty much if I ever found out you touched a kid I would beat the fuck out of you.

*loli* not look

I'm not clicking that shit nigga

I see you're mistaking pedophiles for child murderers, child rapists and child molesters
They are not synonomous

Explain

I dont think there is much else to explain.

I've been here way too long to condemn people for whatever they jerk off to.

I don't care if it's grandmas, CP, cuckold, "futas", kitchen tiles or whatever. Your dick gets hard and it can't be helped; you download it and jerk it off because you're human.

Now, I know there's a difference between pedophiles and pederasts. The first jerk off to CP or just hold it in, the second variety fucks children. Pedophiles is hard to have problems with unless you're a moralfag; although I do admit that

>pedophilia
>pederasty

I think you missunderstood some terms there

I was drinking orange juice straight from the box earlier, and I've been eating chicken and noodles so I'm all full of gas, and I burped inside it and continued to drink. Do you guys think I could get sick/should see a doctor?

Not unless the chicken was uncooked. Otherwise I fail to see a problem. That is if you live alone. If you live with others and more than one person has the habit of drinking from that same orange juice, an infection from one to the other is perfectly possible.

>built on CP
No. No, it wasn't.

M-MODS...?

Breast cancer... You're fucked.

You make me fucking sick asshole

No. But guns, death, murder, and lynching are OK.

It's completely fine unless acted upon, punishing people for thought crime and what ifs is some retarded dystopian future idiocy.

What even happened lol I left for two seconds

I have taken some heartburn medication since that happened...do you think I should jizz into the box so some of the substance would be in there, and my other family members would be safe as well?

Do you know how I could make an exam for breast cancer ASAP? Cause that burp was really heavy, so I'm sure I'd be contaminated already. Do you have Skype, so we can connect and you direct me in the right way to feel my manboobs?

Na bruh sexual abuse is wrong. I suppressed sexual abuse from an older cousin for years. Until he apologized for it years later. Both of us are male btw.

Having said that i get sexually aroused by girls 13 and older but would never attempt anything because it fucks your head up. Also I'm not ugly but I'm no Greek good either. How horrifying would it be if a 14yo saw me hunched over her with my vinegar strokes.

Clinically diagnosed OCPD and Pedophilic Disorder here.

Do I support people with this disorder? Absolutely. None of us wanted this, but we just wired that way when we were younger.

Do I actually support having sex with children?Not in the slightest. No matter how strong the attraction is and no matter how much I wish I could satisfy my ultimate fantasies, I know what it would do to a child and I wouldn't be able to go through with it.

Sorry dude, but you need this

children de facto are people who have not developed primary, secondary or mental sexual traits.

Hence it is unnatural to desire a clueless child to enjoy sexual moments with an adult. Hence I am against it.
I have seen too many ruined lives of children who had "soft" pedophilia at home (like parents copulating near them at reasonable ages (3+) or parents masturbating them. Worked on legal support team on child and spouse abuse cases..

So yeh - pedos are literally the scum and such an insignificant minority group, that we could erradicate them and wouldn't even feel it.