Can we have a Power Electronics Thread?

What kind of PE have you been listening to lately? I've been listening to some of genocide organ's stuff, as well as rosemary malign, whose stuff is hard to find. Share, discuss, rate, etc. What were your favorite releases of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0
demagogueproductions.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he likes edgy and racist non-sensical bullshit """music"""

Can mods move this edgy shit to Sup Forums? This is a music board, btw.

I've been listening to "Shoot my friend in the face for 20 dollars"

and

"Hop into this cage and I'll set you free"

Well that would be terrible. The point I'm making is that people can't feed people garbage if people just sit down and accept it. At what point do you say "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm not gunna just let anyone do whatever they want to me". Hitler, for example, had to be voted into office. People had to generally accept him for him to gain power. The same can be said for anything. All it takes for evil to win is good men do nothing. I'm sick of the bullshit in the world and if given the choice of eating shit for my whole life or at least enjoying the moments I have I choose the later. I'm not violent. I'm not supporting a revolution. I just want people to take care of one another. I just want to see kids go to school, and the earth not to melt, and to have 2.5 kids and a picket fence and all that. That's what everyone wants deep down I know it. And people have just given up. Everyone I know it seems like they've just given up. Not me! I'm not that stupid. If I am, well, maybe I was just the only smart one.

Or you could share some PE that isn't edgy? Maybe some stuff made by women that's subversive? I'm not a huuuuge fan of the edginess a lot of this music has, but I figured if I said that I'd be called an SJW lol

Also how narrow is your definition of music? Isn't there an indie rock thread you can post in?

bump

bump

Anyone here make PE? I'm looking for PE with strong military or nationalist themes for this net label I'm working on

good thread guys

The noise threads on this board died for a reason, OP.

I can dream, can't I?

You cannot

I like Puce Mary

I do too! How do you feel about pharmakon?

I haven't heard anything she made m8, where should I start ?

When I comes to electronic music I come from a very harsh noise/ambient noise/breakcore/IDM background

What do you recc I start with in terms of Power electronics from where I could work up with? Didn't find any charts for essential albums

What do we do about the Chinamen? How do we put a stop to this sadistic and relentless hivemind's rise to power? Anyone with a conscience knows that it has to be done.
Say what you will about the US or Europe or even Russia, but do you really want to wake up tomorrow and realize that the fucking Chinamen have become the dominant economic and cultural force on the planet? Do you really want to wake up and realize that it's the Chinaman's world, that the Chinaman dictates the narrative now? Of course you don't. Nobody does aside from the Chinaman himself.
Someone needs to put these animals in their place sooner rather than later.

Derivative and vapid bait for middle-aged Wire scribes. She'd get nowhere without her ties with the equally odious and superficial Posh Isolation clique.

Pharmakon doesn't merit any attention at all, not even negative attention. She's a clueless joke.

Merzbrow, Vomir, Yellow Swans, Ramleh, Birdseed, I could go on...

Oh, and I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids! I can't believe I forgot that absolute madman!

>I've only listened to one and I can't remember what it was called lol. I liked it tho. I don't think she's amazing or anything, but I think she gets a lot of hate for being a woman in power electronics

>Merzbow, Yellow Swans
>Power Electronics

wdhmbt

cheers
strange though, I was sure merzbow and vomir were harsh noise, not power electronics
not challenging you, but I've been seeing it absolutely everywhere categorized this way

>I think she gets a lot of hate for being a woman in power electronics

I think she gets a lot of hate for the utterly amateurish and one-dimensional nature of her compositions. The extent to which her gender matters has to do more with the obvious cynical marketing potential of a somewhat attractive blonde girl making "extreme" music and the way that that marketing ends up overshadowing artists who are deserving of actual praise than with any sort of deep-seated misogyny or whatever. The same criticism can be leveled at the already mentioned Posh Isolation faggots, or the Ascetic House faggots or many other people who put more effort into crafting a nice, Pitchfork-friendly fashion and image for themselves than into crafting their already tepid, cookie cutter and commercially compromised music.

I've literally seen stoned 16-year old kids with laptops make more multifaceted and refined noise music than Pharmakon does.

The only thing interesting about Pharmakon is that she is the living proof of how much the right connections can do for your aspirations of a music career.
Sacred Bones have done a fantastic job at marketing her to just the right people, people who fancy themselves as being into "extreme and transgressive"(but not too "extreme and transgressive" ofc, just enough so you can namedrop them in front of your Brooklynite yuppie friends without coming off as being weird or God forbid "problematic") art but can't really be bothered to look for it themselves or give any thought to what makes it work or not work, and who generally don't have any real exposure to the culture within which Pharmakon works and therefore can't tell how banal Pharmakon's work is.

Now back to more important topic at hand: how do we deal with the Chinese issue?

>Or you could share some PE that isn't edgy? Maybe some stuff made by women that's subversive? I'm not a huuuuge fan of the edginess a lot of this music has, but I figured if I said that I'd be called an SJW lol

embarrassing desu
this music isn't and hopefully never will be for people like you

>he isn't a racist

waste of effort trying to explain trying to explain this stuff to people like OP desu
their familiarity with the actual methods behind this music is nonexistent

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH? COMPOSITION? IN NOISE? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?"

i've seen people on Sup Forums unironically claim that noise is basically indeterminate / no-input music kek

Ween made power electronics better

post a better pe record
this shit is utterly devastating. one of the heaviest records i know.

I mean, I actually kind of agree with a lot of this about Pharmakon, but I think a lot of people don't think about it that much and just go "lol women suck"

I also listen to edgy stuff. I posted genocide organ in the OP lol

What kind of stuff are you talking about? I'd be up for it but I don't wanna give out my skype

...where did I say there was no composition? Also, like, there isn't one single way to make noise music?

It would be nice if instead of being pseudo elitists who I'm not convinced even listen to power electronics, we could talk about and share some music?

>we could talk about and share some music?

nah desu
do your own research

just leave
no ones gonna give you what you want

I've literally mentioned the most music in this thread? Have you guys even listened to Rosemary Malign?

>we could talk about and share some music?

Sure thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0

I genuinely, sincerely believe that they were the greatest rock band on the planet during this particular performance of this particular song.

that's not what i meant
there's no noise on mu anymore
don't bother trying

i'm always gonna love those manc fuckheads desu

okay, this made me laugh

Oh. Yeah, no, I get that. Sometimes you get a handful of people who want to talk about it, but it's usually filled with unfunny shitposting

>but do you really want to wake up tomorrow and realize that the fucking Chinamen have become the dominant economic and cultural force on the planet? Do you really want to wake up and realize that it's the Chinaman's world, that the Chinaman dictates the narrative now?

this reminded me of that one news story in which the gooks working in those bear bile farming facilities were about to stuff a cub that had grown to a size where they could start milking it into one of those tiny farming cages and drive a tube into whichever organ they get the bile from.
the cub's mother in her own farming cage sees this, her maternal instincts kick in, she somehow breaks out of her cage, mauls a few gooks, walks up to her cub and deliberately embraces it so firmly that she kills it, thus sparing it the torture of the bile cage
following this, she runs headfirst into a concrete wall and kills herself

fucking rodent gooks, a scourge upon the earth.

What, /noise/ is dead? I haven't been on Sup Forums for a long time. When did that happen?

Probably when the people with no taste and narrow minds showed up

>he doesn't have respect for the long-running Chinese cultural tradition of bear bile farms

What are you gonna tell me next, that you DON'T have any respect for the rich Chinese tradition of skinning live dogs and them throwing them into large pots of boiling water while they're still alive for that extra taste that their agony gives to their meat?
Whitesplaining shitlord, fuck you.

If /noise/ had to die, then please tell me that there are no more k-pop threads either.

/noise/ never had any taste desu
neither good nor bad
they just listened to whatever was shoved in their faces by the few more knowledgeable posters who were willing to engage with them and saying "it's pretty good", saying "wow this is great" despite not actually having any legitimate grip on what they were hearing and no legitimate enthusiasm for the music and the ideas surrounding it
twas a shit general

and lel, is that why you're asking people to "talk about and share" (e.g. spoonfeed you) noise music in this general? because you just have such good taste, because you just know so much about it?
you're a joke desu

>skinning live dogs and them throwing them into large pots of boiling water while they're still alive for that extra taste that their agony gives to their meat

fuck you for reminding me of this desu

...I just want to talk about music. I've tried being more specific about artists in the genre, but I find unless you name drop like merzbow or whatever no one cares

>they just listened to whatever was shoved in their faces by the few more knowledgeable posters who were willing to engage with them and saying "it's pretty good", saying "wow this is great" despite not actually having any legitimate grip on what they were hearing and no legitimate enthusiasm for the music and the ideas surrounding it

As one of those more knowledgable posters I have to say that this is an unfortunately accurate picture of the /noise/ generals and it's why I eventually stopped bothering with them. It felt like pissing in the wind.

Isn't gook a slur word for Koreans? They're not so bad, at least the South Koreans aren't.
Chink is a slur for the Chinese.

what kind of stuff do you listen to? I've been mostly into PE as of late, all girl knife fight and leslie keffer being recent finds. I really like Mass Marriage's like, 4 tracks they have, but I can't find a good place to buy them.

I can't be bothered to discuss noise or related genres on this board anymore, in all honesty. I think Sup Forums is best off staying away from those genres.

>but I think
that's your problem idiot

you should have let this thread die when it hit P10 for the first time OP, you dumb fuck
the sooner you let the idea of noise threads on Sup Forums go, the sooner the healing process can begin

demagogueproductions.blogspot.com/

There's streaming for everything. I've done a lot of harsh noise and black metal so far but I'm looking for some PE like xenophobic ejaculation or brethren

*almost everything
not that Maus release

99% of Power Electronics artists are far-leftists, retard

no they're not lel. i bet you're one of those dudes who think douglas pearce is actually leftwing too.
PE is strongly libertarian and anti-humanist, most of the major artists loathe the left as much as they do the right. they probably loathe the left even more nowadays, considering that the "progressive" PC cultural climate of recent decades is in strong conflict with the genre's intrinsic leaning towards taboo-destroying transgression and social and sexual extremism.
even then, i can think of many openly far-right PE artists and only a few openly far-left ones.

So we can have more space to talk about swans and kpop? no thanks

desu i don't really want to see noise music become part of the same conversation that swans and kpop are part of
tainted by association and all that shit
you do you doe

>be posting on /noise/ for a while
>end up getting fed up with how shit and ignorant it is and not paying attention to /noise/ anymore
>still keep posting on Sup Forums
>end up getting bored with Sup Forums in general
>leave
>one day come to check in on the board because you've got nothing better to do
>one of the first things you see is this thread

Sad!
OP, KYS

why are you even here then

lynch all niggers. no exceptions.

Sup Forums needs you now more than ever, user

the only thing Sup Forums needs is for someone to put it out of its misery
i'm outta here