dont eat anything, drink just water for 1 month

I'm talking about weird shit like adderal or tape worm eggs

military diet, but cut out the icecream for better reults

this

In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind

Stop drinking alcohol, soda, and juice, go walking (play pokemon go if it helps you get motivated).

More specifically:
Drink water, and only eat chicken and broccoli/celery with rice, then either swim or run. Works for hollywood, it will work for you if you put the effort in. If you want to "tone" your pecs, do bench presses in three different angles.

Play pokemon go
Unless you're team valor, then you should probably drink this weight loss supplement called bleach.

If her daddy's rich take her out for a meal, if her daddy's poor just do whatcha feel

eat very protein rich food, but not too much

no sugar at all

do pushups

Fuck yeah!

op here.
What three directions?
What's the military diet?
Team instinct tfw.

work out and eat healthy
it's literally that simple

And situps. Working your core can go a long way in stabilizing your other muscles and helps with motor function.

Eat less, and exercise
Wow mind blown

Whats wrong with team valor?

Some of our metabolism are fucked up and this doesn't work very well. I'm not trying to play the genetics card, but for people who have particularly low metabolisms the only sure fire way to lose weight is to cut off carbs almost entirely.

Pic related

Resign from Sugar (especially soda drinks) and fats.
Excercise.
Replace snacks with fruits and veggies. Dropped down from 86 to 83 kilograms in a month.

Wrong thread kiddo

Running is the most effective way to lose weight, Trust me

>Some of our metabolism are fucked up and this doesn't work very well.

Exercise more.
STOP eating.

Drinking a lot of water and you'll carry excess "water weight"

good luck living more than a few days without sugar

anorexia is the fastest way. you might lose most of your muscle mass first, but the fat tends to shred off pretty quickly my friend

Horizontal dancing is easier on the knees. Trust me.

the body changes to ketosis
works pretty well but is hard to achieve with processed food
read atkins diet

Ex-Lax is the best diet supplement

jazzercise

Yeah I won't eat anything. That should do the trick. Not everyone has the same metabolic rate. Some are slower and the slower ones have to eat less carbs

Sugar alcohols

Op here, am down for laxatives
And starving myself but hate that lack of fullness and energy when no food

Hire Richard Simmons as your personal trainer

if you gonna take laxatives, make sure yourenot going anywhere for a few hours man. and i find when i dont eat and just drink water and have black coffee, i have tons of energy as opposed to normally. find whatever works for you i guess, op

cardio nigga.

literally run/jog

Easy. Supplement those with Ecstasy or Adderall

Pasta, Metamucil, milk of magnesia.

I like not eating after 6pm and not eating breakfast. "intermediate fasting" it will usually cut out 2500 or so cals a week and a pound or so a week. Cutting out soda will just help out. even if you pig out for two meals a day wou might barely push 2000 cals, which should be losing weight for most people. Also americanos are dope, they are super low cal and suppress breky urges.

There is no other option than this.

Weight loss and weight gain are based on the simple idea of Energy In and Energy out. Otherwise known as Calories In and Calories out. The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume in a day. The only way to do that is either exercise more, eat less, or both.

There isn't a secret to weight loss. You just have to have basic common fucking sense.

MUNGO JERRY, fitness fag here, jump rope/running are virtuous. heavybag is fun cardio but doesnt amount to much, boxing is great in general and youll feel like a fucking king after sparring. dont eat garbage or drink garbage. drinking anything but water is the bane of mankind, alternatively drink milk or gatorade ON OCCASION

First get it in your mind that weight doesn't equate to health. Find out how much you need to eat in order to lose at a healthy rate in accordance with amount of exercise. Lift weights to build muscle and burn calories more easily. Give up added sugar shit for the most part (splurge once in a blue moon, not Everytime you exercise). Eat whole grain. High Protein. Measure your food with a scale and look up calories or use the label. Weigh every day in the morning after you piss if it helps motivation.

May sound stupid but it's late and I'm almost outta here but EAT LESS. Girlfriend went for bariatric bypass surgery and lost a shitload but it's because she can only eat 4 ounces per meal. You don't have to have surgery to do that. Starving yourself isn't an option because your body will start using flesh and muscle for food instead of fat. Drinking water is good but don't overdo cause that will fuck you up too. Good Lucks, Mungo. (mango?)

dont starve yourself you fucking retard

go to they know alot more about this stuff than anyone on Sup Forums and you wont get mustard gas advice like the shit they recommend here

Wait so no water? Wtf

The fuck do laxitives have to do with weight.

Do a 7 day water fast, then intermittent fast forever and switch your diet to a ketogenic diet and enjoy burning fat while not working out, and if you do workout you'll be fucking shredded

unbelievably fucking underrated advice.

Get pokemon go and try to be the best in town

I'm a bit poor also if that affects anything

Also is there some sort of calculator to determine how much I should eat proportionally to lose?

This

lmgtfy.com/?q=weight loss calculator

you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer