What's the verdict ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiUAq4aVTjY
youtu.be/6Uwvk7H6ep0?t=180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice fucking quints desu

Nice fucking doubles senpai

>fucking quints

Its amazing how little this guy has progressed in what, 7 years?

how little he's progressed, from living in his mom's basement, to having his own mansion, multiple super cars, his own barn with animals, label, finding skrillex which blew up the entire edm scene, getting married, and fucking off in the country to do whatever the fuck he wants now with his million dollar studio.

ya what a loser lol

Go to bed Joel, EDM a shit

pls calm down joel

he ain't wrong, you manchildren

>Joel goes full force
and still manages to sound generic af

thanks joel. its tough on this board sometimes amongst these idiots.

Nice quints. It's a shame I can't say the same about this album.

Had great sound design, but the ideas are lacking and uninspired. Literally Joel on autopilot. I'm definitely looking forward to his next effort, especially if its more in the vein of Snowcone and Whelk Then. And Deus Ex Machina was pretty good too.

Based Joel caring what other people think

this kind of music just doesn't do it for me anymore, also terrible album

It's bad. Really fucking bad.

It pisses me off because he actually has potential to make good music and his taste is actually pretty decent. Tracks like "Snowcone", "Creep", "Rlyehs Lament", "Bleed", etc are actually good imo. What's also fucked up is that the boring 4 on the floor house type tracks he makes are actually a lot worse recently than on his earlier albums. Random Album Title and For Lack Of A Better Name are repetitive and all that but they're not as incredibly fucking cheesy as '4ware' was, for example.

He has the gear and ability to make really great music, yet he keeps making music worse than someone with a cracked copy of fl studios

hey Joel

his taste is somehow even worse than generic Sup Forumstant

i liked "Creep" and "Bleed"

the rest is pretty mediocre for his standards imo,he used to make innovative music , now hes just another edm faggot

thats not the right album lol. (and the album those two are from is definitely his least generic album)

le FL Studio man

Kinda shows that you're greedier than talented.

>991 cabriolet
>supercar
lmao

Enjoyed the grabbitz collaboration

I like it, definitely one of his better albums(probs top 3 or 4)

and now I have more of a reason to rock my dm5 hoodie

I'm not sure if it's depressing or hilarious that Deadmau5 makes pretty mediocre music, is completely conscious of this fact, but doesn't really care either way because he has somehow managed to capitalise enough on a tiny bit of success at the beginning of his career that it just continued to snowball and he could literally just release all the mediocre tracks he's sitting on every few years and people would buy it no matter what

>mediocre
that's like, your opinion man
deadmau5 has made some of my favorite music of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=uiUAq4aVTjY

Production: Really good.
Song writing: Meh. Some decent melodies which could have been made into great songs, but they were just turned into typical repetitive EDM tracks.
Snowcone: Best deadmau5 song in a while

Moments like link below and Whelk Then were also pretty cool.

youtu.be/6Uwvk7H6ep0?t=180

You might like it, but he probably doesn't like it himself. He's one of the biggest cynics in electronic music.

He did mention on his Twitter that he wasn't too fond of this album except for Whelk Then and Snowcone. Said he's just releasing it cuz he has "mad bills" to pay.

Big deadmau5 fan but this album was terrible, absolutely revolting even. Reminds me of the mess that was Album Title Goes Here, but at least that was tolerable. So what happened? While 1 < 2 was definitely a step forward.

2448 is possibly one of the worst tracks I've ever heard so he's definitely not wrong in disliking the album as a whole. He should really just make Get Scrapped 2 and stop being such a bitch, or drop the deadmau5 moniker completely and begin a new project because this clearly isn't the music he wants to produce and everyone knows it.

Deryk?