OP FROM THIS THREAD

OP FROM THIS THREAD
WHAT HAPPENED?!
IS BUN3 OKAY??

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0w5RjF2k1dXs3zuC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need to know this

He said he made an appointment at the vet (if my memory is correct)

rip stupid animal

and the bunny too.

Bump for bunny

I don't know if the bun would last long enough. They go from sick to death too quickly.

OP from last thread here, he's mostly recovering really well!
photo and follow up coming..

hello, the me again. The bunny is safe and I am safe.

NOT

he's starting to eat a lot of his food, kale, hay and pellets, and even drank some water and took a piss! he's starting to behave normally too.

but i'm still waiting on him for pooping which is still a big deal that he's not doing it. i'm still taking him to the vets in an hour as a precaution. thank you for all the kind words anons, you really helped us both get through what was one of the scariest times of my life, and i'm sure his too.

Haha gotem t8hf@m

Is this really you real OP?

glad ur bun is doing better had literal feels for u guys

This honestly makes me feel a little better, knowing that he's doing well. I'm still getting over my buns death, but I'm glad he's well.

So glad man. Anyway what's his name?

Awesome. Take care bro. Good thing you are still taking him to the doctor. Get him all sorted. Good luck!

discord.gg/0w5RjF2k1dXs3zuC
Fuck op come here lol

I think this is a good note to leave on. I'm going to sleep Sup Forums. You faggots probably don't care about me, but I love you in the most homosexual way possible.
Goodnight past-thread-OP, your story has brought me great joy.

thank you guys, it means a lot. his name is sketch, my sister is an artist and named him, but i draw a lot too so the name still fits

Sketch is a great name. God this keeps getting better.

he looks so fluffy, haha good luck with everything dude, ive got a bunny also and he is spots,

If trips punch bunny in the stomach as hard as you can.

> mfw 666

This thread make me cri evrytiem

Get him to the vets this morning, ours suffers from it every six months or so due to his teeth growing wrong.

They will give him fluids and zantac to get his gut moving, and can help give him high fibre food.

Although he is munching kale I would really recommend taking him in.

Hope he gets better soon. Pic related, our rabbit.

That's one classy rabbit.

Good to hear to take er of ur friend that much.

Loves to you user.

Take care*

These dumb fingers

Kek

Thanks!

If you are OP I hope things go well and Sketch is better soon. If they keep him in it is always for the best. Ours was in for 3 nights once (but they let us visit).

Search vets in your area and choose the most rabbit savvy one.

i didn't think mutton chops could ever look so adorable :33333

Haha, he's adorable unless he is hungry. Didn't know rabbits growled until I was late with his food one morning..