/whatcd/ - Whatcuck Haven: Audio Trackers, Community and Discussion

Whatcuck Haven: Audio Trackers, Community and Discussion
(or you can call it What's Next, i don't give a fuck )

Welcome to the WCD refuge thread

Please refer and direct all music tracker related discussion on to here

>what temp and potential longterm "replacements"
rutracker.org/forum/index.php (its open sign up, use chrome or an extension to translate, has the large collection by far right now)
passtheheadphones.me (1337, closed but paths are out there - you can go back to r/trackers and show proof of being elite on WCD and get in)
xanax.rip aka Apollo.rip (was open sign up, anons here may invite you also see above)
iptorrents.com (curry selection but may have flacs of major albums)

keep the discussion here and trolls on ptg might forget about your trackers and stop trolling them

How to find next thread:

what is dead moron

demonotakurry was here.

where is the elite reddit thread? i dont do reddit and cant seem to find it through search

semonotaku is reading

Pls snatch my uploads, fine sirs.

you forgot nostre.am

no they didn't.

I would convert to Hinduism for an Apollo invite at this point. I'm so mad at myself for missing open registration

If any user wants to be generous please help me out, I'm starving over here.

its in /r/whatnextcd

You shitty faggots fucked up our already shit general search it saw it on an op and comments

I have 50 invites for Apollo. Post your e-mail here and I'll send to the first five.

Pls be real, was a wcd member since 08
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

>faster speeds on rutracker than apollo
As expected of the indian subcontinent.

before you disregard these
they're actually real addresses

Everyone knows about cock.li. No need to point it out.

I'll actually do this if someone posts a screenshot of gmx.com email account creation.

So now we /poo/ in Sup Forums?

Lets ripping boys

I got 3 invites left and i have no problem inviting anons

Assuming Apollo has the same rules what did, this is bait to get your email blacklisted from the site. I know ppl are using burners but not everyone knows how this stuff works

Man, some of the album and artist groups on PTH are a mess. There's about five separate groups for Booker T. and the M.G.'s, all with different punctuation. Must be the auto-uploaders.

so report 'em. it works now

Except Apollo is managed by a bunch of retarded monkeys and people are uploading youtubemp3 -> flac rips left and right without getting banned.

Will user be a bro today?
[email protected]

Then please do: [email protected]
Also, what't with street signs these days? Did google already master ML for everything else?

Apollo can barely stop a spammer flooding their forums.
I doubt they're monitoring Sup Forums.

Not how xanax works. I made 30 accounts over different proxies, while it was allowed . So i have potentially 600 invites. Post an email with screenshot and ill invite you. You wont get banned and ill probably wont as they have no rules regarding inviting non IRL friends

Sign up via ur phone ir youre worried. The whole site is freeleech right now too

okay ill do it now

a bit convoluted
[email protected]

done
Im weary of that host mate. Prove its ur email and not that dude in cali the fbi wanted

i guess having an account on one of the new sites would be nice

i was a pretty casual user on what.cd, mostly just downloading what i actually wanted to listen to and keeping a 1 ratio

i got PU eventually just so i could use the invite forum but that doesnt do me a lot of good now

i was a member for 6 years and im not really interested in doing a ton of work to build its replacement or get in on the ground floor for something that seems so ethereal now

do any of these new sites have anything even remotely close to the library on what?

maybe ill finally just get spotify premium or something

proved fake

Sent

appreciate it if it's for real. still not seeing anything in my inbox though

PTH:
Maximum users: 10,000
Enabled users: 5,325 Details
Users active today: 4,246 (79.74%)
Users active this week: 5,308 (99.68%)
Users active this month: 5,319 (99.89%)
Torrents: 188,847
Releases: 157,200
Artists: 107,616
"Perfect" FLACs: 65,402
Requests: 781 (45.71% filled)
Snatches: 526,708
Peers: 570,589
Seeders: 567,673
Leechers: 2,916
Seeder/leecher ratio: 194.67

APOLLO:
Maximum users: 40,000
Enabled users: 22,991 Details
Users active today: 11,334 (49.30%)
Users active this week: 19,951 (86.78%)
Users active this month: 21,604 (93.97%)
Torrents: 118,699
Releases: 89,281
Artists: 59,050
"Perfect" FLACs: 16,225
Requests: 101 (18.81% filled)
Snatches: 332,737
Peers: 151,779
Seeders: 139,112
Leechers: 12,667
Seeder/leecher ratio: 10.98

they barely have staff and at the time there was no staff present

And how can you tell that I never made another cock mail after the FBI was after me?

I sent it

[email protected]

can i get an invite user?

Why is it so slow

It's a shame user, either their mail servers are fucked or we've been had

reported to apollo sysops

enjoy your ban curryman

Fuck off

got em

LET ME IN

rutracker isn't near what levels but it's by far the next best thing

the fact that y'all ain't been using it and are instead flocking to the next fenced off cuck shit just proves this is about elitism and not about staying under the radar -- they're never taking down a fuckin ruskie tracker

I'd say invite me but only niggers and children listen to music

so I made a german mememail for nothing

Im back. I sent out those two invites. Not going to photoshop that crap. Idky u didnr the email.

Does it have gmx blacklisted? if it ever comes thru i'll let it expire if you try sending to [email protected]

is downloading 10 year old albuns off rutracker witg no vpn a bad idea nowdays

You don't have to photoshop, just send another to [email protected] as the other user said pretty please

[email protected]
invite please? i'll owe you one

re: PTH, that many torrents shared by so few users doesn't so much suggest a closed community as a mutual handjob club.

Apollo will have its problems and hurdles but at least at the end of the day it will be far less gay.

Sent ;)

Lmao that cock.il news, I miss having an account with him.

Onegai !

[email protected]