Ask a bouncer at a hipster bar in a prominently gay city anything

Ask a bouncer at a hipster bar in a prominently gay city anything.

How many dudes did you beat off to get that job?

Is there ever any actual trouble? If so, give an example.

0, surprisingly.

Our customer base is mostly the typical college-age hipster crowd you see on feminist cringe videos, so rarely anything too serious. Mostly just drunk asshats starting fights and such, though I've technically been "sexually assaulted".

Even if it's feminine, it's still a dick.

Despite the location, I've never bought into the "trans" bullshit, so I agree.

Where?

what's it like to kick the shit out of douchbag hipsters?

I don't want to give my location away, so I'll just vaguely say British Colombia, Canada.

Would you let a college boy suck your dick?

What the fuck is a "prominently gay city"??

Doesn't happen often, and I don't like hurting people necessarily, but when it happens (and it's justified) it feels nice.

I feel like I have questions... but can't actually think of any.

No, but some have offered.
City with a sizable and vocal gay population.

Second reply meant forSorry, my friend.

noticeably more gays than average

It's alright, my man, take your time.

Do hipster bars have bouncers? Wouldn't that make it more along the lines of a douche bag bar?

How buff do you have to be to be a bouncer? How much can you lift? Etc.
Pics of body would be great to really see but not necessary. Feel free to omit face to stay anonymous.

What's the difference?

What are you a faggot ?
(Question for both)

A douche bag as in a Guido type. About as annoying as hipsters but different.

How's the pay?

Is it Seattle?

Yes actually but that's unrelated. I doubt OP is my type. I prefer older men. Bears. I'm guessing he's not a silver daddy. Of the few people I know that are bouncers, they are crazy fit. Like, ripped. But I can't imagine they are all like that under their shirts.

Seattle is not in Canada. You dumbass.

>sexually assaulted
Story?

You really don't have to be that buff to bench, shockingly enough. I'm about 6'4'', and only 180 pounds. My body fat percentage is around 10%, maybe less, and My max bench is apparently 240-something.

I'll see if I can get a picture, because I only have an older photo.
OP here, and no. Disappointing to a few drunken patrons.
17 bucks an hour.
No, see

The vast majority of bars have bouncers

An hero

Ignorant and ignored.

are gay Canadians uniquely Canadian or are they just like most gays in the states? I would imagine there's a lot more flannel and denim. What's the common drink of choice?

Not much too it. Some completely hammered customer came out the exit I was at one night and he started grouping me. The problem is that, due to security legislation in BC, there wasn't much I could do to stop him besides lightly removing his hands and saying stop. ("Equal force for a situation", or some shit like that) He kept trying until I got pissed, and he fucked off. Since I'm not an Emma Sulkowicz-style faggot I wasn't bothered by it.
>But I can't imagine they are all like that under their shirts
I kind of am, but some of my co workers aren't. At all.

Are you from Portland?

B.C., at least the lower mainland, is basically Washignton State\Oregon, so not really no. It depends, but I usually see them drinking Palm Bay

>Washington*
Nope, Canada.

what's the most recent, cutting-edge hipster fad right now? I've been out of college for several years, so I'm out of date because I'm no longer forced to be around hipsters

I'm wondering how they've changed in the past 5-10 years

Is it easier to be a bouncer when you don't have to worry about the male to female ratio? Lmao

Yet you still replied.. holy shit.

Transsexualism.

Lots of women, believe it or not.

I Knew you were from vancouver SURREY HERE

Vancouver is a prominently gay city, a city filled with fags

Sup bro, how's it going over there tonight?

What is the most outstanding story you saw or got involved so far?

seriously? what the actual fuck

Too many fucking hindus

Nothing really, so I'll just default to this.about how I was "raped", in the way that your average feminist will describe it. Although I did get a drunkely-scrawled love letter from a dude once

Yup, see them all the time. Not even just at work: on my way there, the general area, it's ridiculous.
Some things never change, I guess.

of those who are obviously gay more or less polite than the obviously straght? Who do you throw out more? Is there race bias for either?

But you don't have to worry about the ratio though, correct?

Straight men are more aggressive, but gay guys cause more of a ruckus, so i guess it's a 50/50 split depending on the night.

No race bias either, though drunk white women cause shit most night.

Cool, and how are people in general that work with you?
It may be the bartender or the cleaners... Something?

I don't really care either way.

My coworkers kick ass. Super good people, and like to keep the atmosphere fun but professional.

I just know some clubs only allow like 75% women and 25% men, is all

thanks. For once OP was cool. Ever turned a blind eye to an obvious crime because you just didn't want to deal with the shit?

Nope, because someone WILL sue. Guaranteed.

Oh great :)

Sf?

any idea where the term bouncer came from and wouldn't your demographic be like the easiest to control since the worst you might cop is a swinging handbag or a bitch slap

I know, right?
No, Vancouver, Canada.

So if you see shit going down in the parking lot (if you can see it), you have to report it?

If someone's in danger, and I see it, I have to do something about it and call the cops at the soonest possible moment.
According to wikipedia, the term "bouncer" stems from the book The Young Outlaw by Horatio Alger Jr., but that could be bullshit. Honestly though, gays can be fucking nasty sometimes.

oh I know how nasty they can be, I'm oldfag 4channer

thanks man. Be vigilant, our (America's) black violence will come to you soon. Be safe

Do you sell drugs on the side?

It's already here, apparently. Not in my neck of the woods, but considering the general vibe of the Vancouver populace it'll spread soon.
I'm glad for you.

Nope, I don't even do drugs. (unless you count caffeine, then you'd be an asshole.) Straight edge for life.

That seems like a rarity. Most bouncers I know deal a little bit to make up for the shitty pay they receive.

What's your gym routine? How much can you squat?

How can i achieve true introspection so i can identify and fix mental and spiritual flaws allowing me to reach my fullest potential as a human being?

Yeah, I keep myself clean of all of that shit. I've seen too many close to me get ruined by that kind of scene, but that's enough of that personal faggy shit.

I go to the gym 5-6 times a week, for an hour and a bit, and always go for a run beforehand. The run depends on the day, ranging from 1-1.5 mile sprints or 6+ mile jogs. My gym days are biceps, triceps, an back for one day, and chest, shoulders, legs the next. My max squat is about 320-330.

Any martial arts or combat training? Ever been in a real fight (not just slapping around drunks)?

Grow a garden, be it your own or a community one. No, seriously. Spending some of your free time bringing "life" into the world, to some degree, gives you time to reflect and think about the nature of our too-fast-to-care lifestyles today and your place within it. Also, try getting off of depressants(marijuana, alcohol) and highly-potent stimulants.(shit like cocaine, though I'm not going to disparage you for having a morning cup of joe.) Attempting to stop yourself from relying on these mood-inducing substances lets you spend more time with your mind in a more natural state, for lack of a better expression.

No professional combat training, though I do plan to start legitimately getting into boxing. I was in fights back in high school, but after graduating day-today life doesn't really give you many chances: No real reason to fight guys in university. Did get into a scuffle with some idiot trying to mug me though, but it's barely a fight.

What are you taking in university?

Is your boss an honest guy or is he shady?

Poli sci, but thinking of going into history. My boss is a pretty good guy, nothing shady about him.

What are your thoughts on Trudeau?

Hate him: He's smug, overly arrogant considering he hasn't done much of anything, has expanded our involvement into the war in the middle east despite criticizing Harper for going to war, supports bill C-51, claims to care about human rights by bitching to china about it while selling military equipment to Saudi fucking Arabia, and speaking of China is going to do nothing about foreign land being bought up by Chinese billionaires who don't even live here, which leads to the ridiculously high cost of living in BC.

Obviously, this is a poorly put together rant, but it's my general thoughts.

Yeah, Trudeau seemed to be elected by mostly low-information voters.

I noticed that you opened this thread with "gay" instead of fag/faggot. What are your thoughts on gay people, and gay culture?

See any weebs around lately, heard there some major animu cons up there recently
Also what are you thought on animufags

Not a fan, to be honest. It seems to be a culture which openly encourages an embrace of one's sexuality from a very young age, which we know causes emotional issues later on in life. Just look at how the kids are dressed during pride parades, or watch any of the "SJW vine cringe" videos and see how young those kids are. A little fucked up, if you ask me.
haven't seen any on the job, but I'm somewhat of a animufag myself. Did a Battle Tendency Joseph Joestar cosplay once.

Yeah I feel you,similar issues here with job outsourcing and illegals takingup jobs becuase companies can get away with paying less than minimum wage, then inflation going up cuase the fuckers arent even spending the money here they are sending it to mexico. actually dont have a problem with spics as a people, but the fact that our government is letting Americans live on the poverty line or go homeless just so some fuck who doesnt even speak english take an american job is fucking bullshit.

Do you follow MPCdot.com?

A nation should take care of it's own first and foremost. If someone goes through the legal channels of becoming a citizen, then they're absolutely welcome, but what we have now shouldn't be allowed.

Not at all, to be honest.

Thats cool, I seperate weebs from anime fans cause some people take that shit way too far. Like the faggots who think Japan is perfect with no issues, or the tards who actually try to pass off a character's tragic backstory as theyre own even tho theyve never had a hard day in there life.

Oh yeah, I'm not that far gone, and I've met people who are to provide an example.

But you have heard of it?

I heard of it today for the first time.

delta here what street you work?davie ,granville,gastown?

whats the best or easiest way to get laid in downtown clubs

Not going to disclose the clubs location, but it's downtown Vancouver. The easiest way to get laid is to be gay, from what I've seen, or talk to women when they're plastered, but the latter's pretty creepy m8.