I have a problem in which getting called names really gets to me. For example...

I have a problem in which getting called names really gets to me. For example, my girlfriend called me a jerk like 2 hours ago and is still bothering me. Is there a way to solve this Sup Forums?

please help Sup Forums

Kill yourself jerk.

Were you being a jerk? Maybe that's what's bothering you.

Stop being a jerk.
Simple.

Lose your ego.

Try some hallucinogens, it should break down your sense of self.

Probly make you less of a bitch in the process

I have the same problem. But I do my best, not to let it get to me, psychomed-free.

We're overly sensitive and insecure faggots.
Accept whatever verbal or get quick with witty comebacks.

Get tougher feelings is the only advice I can say.
Ever tried Martial Arts or Lifting? Your confidence boosts, and you don't get butthurt as much.
I need to go back to the Gym

I have this problem, and I came to the conclusion that i'm just sensitive and/or guilty at that particular moment. Just talk to her about it demand an apology if you weren't acting like a jerk and explain how you weren't or suck that shit up and say sorry for being a jerk.

jerk it out

>For example, my girlfriend called me a jerk like 2 hours ago and is still bothering me. Is there a way to solve this Sup Forums
Just do everything she says and agree with all of her opinions, that'll really make her respect you.

dump her and get a Fleshlight
you can't talk to it, or hold it as you fall asleep, but otoh no human vagina can compete with the new textures they have.

Write about it in your diary faggot

You fucking jerk

Nigger

um, possibly. why did she call you a jerk? its really hard to not give a shit but sometimes thats what needs to be done. the tough love answer is quit being such a pussy.

Stop being an autist and abuse her insecurities, call her a fat cow or a useless dish washer or a useless infertile cunr

stop being a pissy little faggot, jerk.

don't be a jerk

I got called a 'true dick' once and a hot black chick i worked with said 'maybe you are!?' - best lesson growth day ever. just buy a pickup truck and get over it.

faggot cunt

Names can only bother you if youre a fuckwad