Going to do it /b, talk me out of it

Going to do it /b, talk me out of it.

Bump.

Do it faggot

FUCKING DO IT

do a flip too faggot.

Do a flip

Do it, you are a waste of food and oxygen for all of us, you are up to no good and deserve to rot six feet under

Time stamp or gtfo

Post nudes

huh i havent thought of an hero for a long time now

do it and stream it

Stream it faggot.

Nike had something about this, didn't they

kek

kk now do it lol

Prove gun is loaded

/thread

DUBS FOR SHOOT IN PENIS. DO IT OP, FUCKING DO IT!

SHOOT IN PENIS GO GO GO

czech'd

Oh shit, will he deliver?

DO IT OP DO IT

OH SHIT NIGGER

do it and live stream it

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

dont do it op

You're assuming that you have adequate information to determine a consequence that ends all possibility of further information. Whatever is telling you to kill yourself is either omniscient, and therefore would know how to become omnipotent, and thus be able to make your heart stop with telekinesis, or it is not omniscient, and therefore cannot possibly know that your life will not become drastically more livable in the future. Add to that the known negative consequences of people missing you, and the unknown negative consequences of people missing you who you don't even realize know and like you, and the evidence becomes overwhelming. You must submit the weapon to someone you trust. You can't possibly know how important you are.

yooo that hit real close to home dude

Do it and post a webm

The "people will miss you' never works. It just makes the suicidal person feel like.more of a failure

>gonna kms
>kms
>somehow uploads it to Sup Forums

nice cap gun

/thread ...again

Does anyone remember the guy that was going to anhero with a pirate pistol?

for every post like this I see i ask not, "will OP deliver?" but instead ask, "how will OP simultaneously kill himself, film it, stop the video, then upload it to Sup Forums?"

>Implying "suicidal person" is some sort of whole-cloth, homogeneous category.
I was talking to OP. Kthx.

That's because we have come to the point where we treat human life as a commodity, and depersonalization of the victims of our literally sociopathic culture is so deeply ingrained into our way of thinking that we don't even know it. We've actually been successfully brainwashed to sit here and watch each other kill ourselves.

Also, livestream is the logical answer to your question.

But more importantly the first part.

you were talking to yourself. nobody read that clusterfuck of a post, fam

We're all talking to ourselves, famabamadingdong. The universe is an echo chamber of an objective consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Why do you think you replied?

Trips to do it

Do it pussy.

You don't have the balls pussy