Is it okay for a 20y/o guy to have something with a 13y/o?

Is it okay for a 20y/o guy to have something with a 13y/o?

No

Not in 95% of the world, it isn't.

Is it ok to bait?no kys fag

actually drink bleach you degenerate

why is it so hard for people like you to get laid with women your own age you greasy degenerate faggot

OP here, she took the initiative and she is very cute and acts like she at least 15/16.

actually fuck this, i'm not even going to be aggressive here. that will just bounce off and you won't get the point.

a 13-year-old girl is not ready for sex. i don't care what biology says or whatever selective study you can find out of 100,000 that contradict it. it's not healthy and it will very likely fuck her life up. not to mention fuck your life up unless you live in like thailand or something.

don't do it, get a hooker, start fucking chicks your own age. and stop jerking off to pics of girls her age, you're just going to make it harder on yourself when you try to fuck women (not little girls)

Fuck no

>acts 15/16 years old
Still underage moron

love is love isn't it, i would say just hang out be nice.

What if we don't go second base?

Depends on if you're okay with the concept of your own prison rape in the likely scenario you get in trouble

damn this one really scared me

/Thread

The fear of an ass fucking can change a man's attitude
>guess what? A fucking prison shank gets your ass's sloppy seconds

okay, but is it okay if we just hang out and kiss?

No. You are a pedophile and need to isolate yourself from society for the rest of your life, turn yourself in to you local law enforcement or kill yourself

No dude. It's not ok. You need some serious help. Unfortunately none is available for you so suck it up and get on with your life like the rest of us. Good luck.

A 13YO 100% *WILL* shoot her mouth off at some point.
You 100% *WILL* go to gaol for at least 3 years.
As a nonce you 100% *WILL* get raped and stabbed - the guards will ensure fellow inmates get access to you.

>change your name, appearance and 'phone and leave the country now

yawn, your not even trying

>a 13-year-old girl is not ready for sex. i don't care what biology says

Retard alert. Girls have been having sex and getting pregnant at that age for 99.9% of human history.

Nope even just that could get you in trouble

How are you not dead yet?

This nigga gets it - a 13 year old child won't be able to help herself boasting to her friends about this 20 year old guy she's dating - they will tell other friends and word will spread like wildfire thru their school - that's when teachers will get involved, and very soon after police - she'll betaken into care, you to prison to be used as a cumsock by 50 AIDS-infected niggers.

something like ice cream? yes
something like anal buttsex? only in ragheadstan

>pic related - grils of any age are not for you OP

Okay guys, thanks for the advice. I just told her we shouldn't hang out

>a 13-year-old girl is not ready for sex.

>tfw ive seen most 13yo's fucking each of other during my days of middle school

Well played OP - just not worth it.

POint missed: being physically capable doesn't make anyone emotionally mature enough. I speak from experience.

yea she keeps saying age doesn't matter, but she is not the one 20 year old

As much you like her and want to have sex with her, remember that it's too risky. I know you want to, just don't. I wouldn't trust her.

this

seems like a lot of salty people in this thread. my wife is 19 and i'm turning 31. we've been together 10 years.

me and my cousin had sex with each other when we were like 10 and we turned out fine

so the idea that sex "ruins a child's psyche" seems a bit extreme to me

>being physically capable doesn't make anyone emotionally mature enough. I speak from experience.

Most people say that they had sex at a young age and still turned out fine.

Experience differs greatly from people. Saying underages can't physically and mentally handle sex is not a concrete fact at this point.