I'll start, here's my wife

I'll start, here's my wife

Meant to say this was a cuck thread.

post your wives/gfs, bulls say what deprave things you would do to them

Bitch needs to learn how to talk dirty.

likes to show off her ass. I'd have her on top and let her ride. She'd make noises and faces you didn't even know of

She does like to show it off

would facefuck her until she begged me to put it in her, but i would just tease her while i put her on doggy forcibly while pulling on her hair until i put it in 1 motion and she will moan like you never heard her

she does love doggy

does she like anal?

she does

Post more...

I would let her worship my cock while you watch, eventually she will ride me while you see it happen right infront of us, then ill slowly start ramming her ass until it is gaping and she is loud af and making noises you probably never heard, and If i feel like it, i would let you join in letter her suck you off, or 69 her while i fuck her ass, while you watch a real man fuck her up close

anymore of her showing off her ass? spreading?

Not op, but here's my wife.

yeah... I'm going to need more

Not op either and here's my wife

any of her asshole?

moar

Unfortunately no.

full view of tits then, or pussy, she looks amazing, would love to fuck her while you watch, or you know, team up

Alright, my wife?

Goddammit I sat in bubblebum again

so hot, my ex looked like her, pls post moar, really want to hate fuck her really rough

You're welcome

Yea? thats cool.
nips peeking.

Fuck yess

I love those kind of nips, ever considered having a threesome or seeing her being used?

Lets hear it

I wanna bury my face between her legs

does she shallows? can she deepthroat a big cock?

Yea i've already seen her like that.
Had a threesome one time, with a chat buddy of her we met up with while travelling... crazy stuff.

did she dp? do you think she could handle more guys?

also post ass

She didn't dp. She did basically everything else though.

For sure she could handle a couple of more guys, she even has a thing for it at times.

Gonna need more revealing pics

MORE

would you like to join in, or just watch while she is getting fucked by +4 guys in a gangbang

post pussy or asshole, hard af, just want to fuck her silly right now

I think a combination would be good...
Not sure i could handle just to watch without participating.

- her sucking another cock.

You into humiliation?

any of her with 2 cock in her hands/mouth?

No, she plays with one at a time so far ;)

she should change that, bet she can handle 4 at a time.

post one where she shows her pussy

OP still there ? Want some fun at kik ?

Fuck, people always nuke me with those censores. I've never seen anyone get doxxed from that shit.

keep going...

What would you do to her?

Anyone up for it?

She enjoys sucking cock (no gag reflex); likes having her hair pulled; will probably call you "sir"; could almost cum from dirty talk alone

Would kiss her, then slowly move up to her clit, she wont resist giving me head, after that I would pick her up against the wall and fuck her hard and fast until she cums, then let her ride me however she wants, then when im almost done, put her on missionary, and fill her up and let the creampie come out

Nice. Thats hot

From the looks of it, she is good at sucking cock, would love to pull her head with force and cum.

I love girls with body like your girl

so slim, I can put my cock, and see it poking out of her tummy, would love to do her ass.

What else?

nudes?

Would put her on all 4's blindfolded, and do her doggy while i spank her mercilessly while she moans with pleasure and some tears

She's kind of camera shy so I don't have any fully exposed... Here's when she was being a baby about her sunburn kek

gonna need full view of her tits user

pussy please

more of that gorgeous face

user a pic with full view of her pussy

She would love that. Call her "princess" and tell her cum and can promise your cock will never have had such a tight fucking squeeze...

Please more user... that ass looks like it should be fucked properly...

gf

Here's a super early morning one, freshly fucked and getting ready to start the day lol

lovely. any tits?

hmm, love her body, I'd take a dildo, shove it in her pussy, then proceed to oil her up, completely, then finger her asshole until it ready for my cock, and then fuck her until it gapes, and cum in her open asshole while you watch your girl being used

anymore tits?

Like I said -- camera shy. So not a lot as far as full on tits...

moar pls
any pics with high heels?

This was as close as she would give and she's so fucken nervous Kek it's adorable

anything in underwear? if not, keep posting user, she is gorgeous, try to get her to take nudes, they all eventually do

OP is the girl looking for guys' fantasies about her

that'll do.

would love to tit fuck her and cum all over her face

Why are you acting like she's your gf or some shit? I was there for that thread bruh

muh dick

Only one more with panties

dear lord
how do you tolerate so fat people ?

they crave cock too.

how well does she take it, ever wanted her to be used by others?

Her big fantasy is to be spit roasted but I'd like to watch her be used and taken and finally fucken satisfied

small tits, perfect for one to bite them until she moans.

I want to 69 her, and eat her out until she begs for me to fuck her

more user, dont stop

To the Other anons, once i wasnt in a relationship with my wife so many discussions so she Had to go, i lived alone, and did Bodybuilding. It was a gr8 time Tbh. Now were together again, our Love is stronger. The Problem is im fat again. I was Really Thin for my Body. How can i Handle this. Im afraid to Show myself 1,89 123 kg. I dont have discipline-.- Sry for my Shitty english

she can be spit roasted, then fucked senseless, i would love to take turns on her holes, watch her being fucked in the ass and pussy, while giving someone head and a handjob to the other.

seeing her teary eyes, while she just loses herself to pleasure, then you would take pictures or join in the fun or clean her up, her pussy and asshole would be gaping and filled with cum, after that, she would know that she became a cumslut and crave cock.

If her mouth was able she would thank you, I've taught my little princess how a good cum dumpster behaves. I'd love to have those pictures abandon would she, she'd probably masturbate to them later

Is she submissive? or likes to dominate?

either way I would make her submit to my cock, moar.

Shes a tease and loves being used like a dirty slut

Then you taught her well, would love to make her my slave for a day and teach her to submit to me, put a collar on her, and make her suck my cock all day long.

This was for

so she wont bother to being used up like a slut, good.

does she has a gag reflex? doesn't matter too. I would ram it in and wouldnt let her pull out.

would you like to join in or watch?

Watching that would be so much fun. She once have me head while I was playing playing Mario Kart and she loved the little control she had to distract me with her moans and licks...

No she takes dick like a pro. Id watch some but join at some point