So, Sup Forums, what keeps you awake during these ungodly hours?

So, Sup Forums, what keeps you awake during these ungodly hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUN3IZOXUcY&index=21&list=RDfi8NyQvhCUc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468314447607.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crippling depression

6:35pm in Ausfaggia dickhead

Same here.

Worrying that my mom will die in her sleep because I refuse to reply to those fucking threads.

Drank too many monsters

4:37 am. Took a great but entirely unnecessary afternoon nap.

what the fuck do you mean its like 10:40 am

Woke up at 7 am, been drinking 4 - 7 beers since then. pretty good morning if you ask me, as of right now im listening to some shit music whilst lurking this peice of shit. what about you faggots

Living in another timezone

Overwatch

I'm happy to get tabs tomorrow. Just not happy that I have to be up early and I'm up early.

Rekt Collection, literally.
I find it fascinating, makes me realize how fragile life is, how fast someone can star in a liveleak video. At work, on the road, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Or how cruel people can be to animals with flinching when I definitely couldn't

i have no life and wish i was dead, so i walk around in the dark at night hoping to get run over by a drunk driver because i can't commit to killing myself.

without flinching*

depression, and anxiety.

Insomnia

Play pokemon go and die from lack of paying attention.

this

bruh drinking is your friend, atleast you think bout something else

Night shift!

Starbucks doubleshot drinks actually work, I fall asleep on duty usually without one

I've never drank before, but I plan on starting soon. After the last few days I am right fucked.

i don't even own a phone, and greatly regret it
i had actually messaged my best bud, after like a week of no contact, and not having seen him for over a month now, on skype
and it turns out him, and the 3 other people i have that are friends have all been getting together to play Pokemon GO
And im just here alone, awake all night.

my fear that I'll die alone in an alley surrounded by nothing but my own self loathing from a time before I was murdered.

Sleep problems

Paramedic/FD
6 losses today
28 for June-July so far
What is sleep
Stop DWIing people
I fuck a girl who works at Starbucks.
Want a recipe for a caffeine bomb she makes for me when I come in?

how old are you bro. as for me me i just turned 18 been buying beer and shit ever since. honestly my plan (since i dont have one) is just basicly waste all my money on beer and drinks until im left with nothing and get the courage to just end myself wich to all you fags reading isnt exactly an easy desicison

its 11 am here in germany but dota 2 is keeping me occupied for the week.
anyone else really just want to go to work instead of being at home?

Nightfag here. I work exclusively on night shifts as an hotel receptionist, a bit boring, yeah, sometimes it´s a rough battle with sleepiness, but i prefer that to have to fight with assholes customes and clients. And it´s a fucking chill job, decent money and a ican go to Uni. at mornings so i don´t become a nigger. Spicfag here, sorry for bad engrish.
I lurk here on a nightly basis, sleep at work and even can fap from time to time

Remembering being in the hospital and on a ventilator due to swelling of my spinal chord. Not a good birthday present. Am now quadriplegic.

I wanna sleep and I need to sleep, but I don't know why I can't. Can anyone explain?

its like 2 am in cali nothing to do prob gonna go to sleep soon
also csgo

thats a good plan but maybe people will see that you have problems and try to convince you that they care. and you know they don't.
so keep it secret so you can go in peace.
i fully support you, i have been there and now i regret not doing it.

simple. you are not tired, drink some beers

Because you have too much of a vivid mind, pound some water then down nyquil

I work Midnight's and it's my days off. Washing clothes and looking for pokemon

this is me every night

Almost 2am, just got home from working a 10 hour shift. Been working 10 hours every day. July 4th was my last day off. Won't get another day off till next Monday. All I want to do is play Pokemon go but i can only lay in bed at night using incense to catch shit Pokemon.

I am 18, and I really have lost all faith. I am lonely, depressed, and ruined the relationship with the one person that cared about me, and actually wanted to date me.

10/10

as i said its not a easy desiciion (my english is shit)

but what is there do do really, sure you can go to a doctor and get shit medication that fucks you up (ive been there) it dosent help in long term it just seems that going into this rabbit hole there is no way out, every day all you think of is why havent you just ended it yet. knowing that you would hurt your family and friends

Awwww. It's ok, I got the game but only played twice bc lazy fuck. I was depressed too at one point. Life isn't any better but I stuck around and now live sarcastically (exist just to exist) Hopefully we will find meaning or something better. I also do drugs but taking them less this summer has kept me more stable but more bored.

So assuming that you could actually get frosting on a donut and make it look like that, there is no fucking reason why you'd ever put a pinecone on it. You just can't fucking eat tiny pinecones.

Go back and talk to them.
Apologize.
You're 18. You got time to make mistakes. Youre new at this life thing.

Sure, lay it on us.

My friend is a burista, could probly make it for me

Lol literally came into this thread to post this. Good job user

I'm with this nigga
Doughnut looks so good you might as well not even fuckin eat it

wierd, thats exactly what happened to me man. and all i can say is people say hurr dur its gonna be better but it dosent, they say you just need a better attitude to the world but that dosent come from nothing

I am gonna try to, because she was the one and person that has ever made me happy. The thing is I have not been happy since I was 8, but I was on meds for a few years, up until September 2015, but I didn't feel like like they worked. Since I got off of them I have been unable to function properly. I sit in my room with no motivation.

The work of god!

The melatonin I take doesn't work anymore I'm on 10mg rn

TL;DR
DEUS VULT

I have been told that for a few years now, and I have helped others with depression, but nobody ever cares whether or not I am happy. That girl was it, last thing I cared about, it doesn't get better. It just gets worse.

I think the donut came from a series of images thatwere art. Idk didnt save any but this pic.

Looks tasty!

no fuck your family. if you dont see any way out why even care about them. you are just to scared to do it and you are looking for excuses. if i have learned anything in this world, it is that noone cares about you. its all fake. my brother didnt even apologize when I and my therapist told him that he ruined my life with his bullshit. they will forget you after 2 months, make them feel the pain you had to feel and free yourself, you can do it user

You're 18. You should be seeking out lifes mistakes. Join the navy for three years, see the world and get a free college education to boot. So much pussy on a ship you'll have to wear a life preserver not to drown in it.Best thing I ever did when I was 18.

drunk and i never sleep

yeah feel you bro

it seems people like you and me are just diffrent. change doesnt come out of nowhere, i just wich that instead of going around wishing id just be gone, i could just go through with it. nothing good comes out of this and eventually ill either drink too much or get the courage to just do it

You ought to just settle it with ur bro by doing something finalizing and equalizing. Idk, cut off a couple of his fingers or destroy his kneecap.

Get even

"Venti iced cold brew, no water, 4 pumps frap roast, 3 shots espresso, 2 pumps classic syrup, 1 pump mocha syrup"

Now I take my coffee black as a Chicago ER on a Saturday night but this shit is great, and its got enough caffeine in a large to keep you functional for like 7 hours easy.

I wish we could be happy like others, but we aren't that lucky I guess. Maybe we just don't deserve it.

Is anyone else seeing the light of morning starting through their window realizing they've been up all night.

Every single night.

>3 shots

the only person that really will care about you is your mother. that is if you have a good one. everyone else does not.

all this anger for what? i dont have emotions, i wont care if he bleeds

isn't it weird that they're just programmed to like you? Just random people who'll break their backs to help you, even though they know you're a deadbeat

shes ded

Sorry
Fat fingers.

So you have no excuse to feel anything about him. Shoot the feeling and bury it shallow

I work night shift. I'd usually be at work right now, but my sister dropped her kids off with me to watch over the weekend and then disappeared.

dont think its about deserving honestly

its just shit luck, everthing that lead up to physically changing the biology of your brain to think negativly. just remember this i might just be an user out of many but death is not scary we have all been there (even if you dont think so) im not religious or anything but there is more to life then just here on earth, sorry my typing is shit this might be the last thread im in. seems like i might have taken too much

Ass.

discovering new music
youtube.com/watch?v=QUN3IZOXUcY&index=21&list=RDfi8NyQvhCUc

sorry to here that user. i couldnt imagine not living without a mother, there the only people that will believe in you.

yeah, its a special bond. they had to carry you in the womb for 9 months, of course they love you.

this is now a feels thread
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468314447607.webm
listen to this shit i found on /wsg/ and tell me what you feel

So she gets laid and so do you.

cant sleep so im going to take a 5 hour energy when i have to go to work

You seem decent man, if this is your last thread, I wish I could have talked with you more.

Memes

depression

that kind of implies an afterlife of sorts. I think we always have to think there's SOMETHING since that's how our brain works. Like an answer we can just tag onto an unsolved equation.
I think the scariest part of dying is the dying parts, whatever is after (if there's after) is irrelevant because there wouldn't be a brain to make sense of it

/thread

liveleak...

try theync faggot

Don't take that shit
It's fast burn, blows its load in one go and makes you feel like trash later in the day
Drink a big fuck off glass of water
Take a cold shower
And get something naturally caffeinated like coffee or tea through the day, not one of those 5 hour cuck affairs

ill hook up a new thread and link it here if you are interested in, that goes for all of you anons who feel like shit just reply to this and ill make another thread for us

Dad's drinking so i am out side in the park till the sun rises.

fuck that do some squat jumps, skip the caffeine entirely

If you like comrade.

kill your fatehr

nice you have a dad
good for you

i know this sound like im a complete idiot and that ive just been on some drugs or shit. but trust me(even if im just some random idiot) after death wich isnt even death at all you will learn whats actually true about us. there is more a place where you dont feel you just exist

I work closing shifts at a restaurant. I only just got home and showered.

So I just now caught a cold and I have to be "awake" soon. Ls.

lets go dude

Went to bed 5 am last night. I cried, fapped, laughed, stalked a girl and then found myself googling dank memes. It was time to stop.

Sup Forums does Sup Forums

heres the new thread

all feel bros feel free to join