Over 1200 women raped at new years festival

Over 1200 women raped at new years festival.
How the fuck is this even possible?

czek em

1200?

that dude really hates women

bdsm lesbian orgies

By calling literally everything rape.

muslim terrorist spotted. try to kys without killing someone else for a change.

The wording is sexually assaulted
>dont makeshit up

Good, they deserve it.

NO MEANS NO!!

It was sexual assaults, aka groping, not rape.

Good. They were asking for it. Fucking sluts. Your fault for being females.

I need some video proof. I think that rape is fake

Germany is cucked. Sweden is cucked.

it's not because it didn't happen

It isn't
Feminazis think that looking at a woman the wrong way is rape

Pussy Euro fags let thousands of sand niggers into their countries. Congrats on Sweden going from one of the most beautiful and racially pure countries, to becoming the rape capitol of europe. Have fun with your new booming population of matted haired half apes. Their partial caucasian DNA will give them a slight intellectual edge over other rapists, thieves, and murderers. This is only the beginning, 1200 will seem like nothing in 12-15 years (about the time the half terrorists hit puberty).

/thread

How is it my fault that the EU let's them in?

I don't see a guy in this picture that I couldn't hold down and rape, and I'm only 5'11, 230 pounds. Good luck against Terrorist Timmy and his groovy gang-rape group.

I didn't see your fat ass trying to keep them out. Pics or it didn't happen hoe.

Lazy fucks only did 1200

is this like wat happaned in cologne germany? wen hundreds of muslims molested 200 german women at a train station? u think the german ppl wod learn

Fucking scando cunts won't post statistics showing the dramatic increase of rapes since the arrival of thouasands of muslims, because "facts are racist".

Nope, it's the actual numbers of all the sexual assaults (NOT RAPES, YOU DUMB FUCK) overall in Germany on New Years Eve 2015 (including Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne)

Thanks to Mutti Merkel, we're in a tough spot.
It's nowhere nearly as bad as Sweden though.

Anything is possible if you lie.

Loose definition of rape
The whole #notallmuslims
And sjw faggots

Did a quick search, not a single English news outlet went with rape, they all call it assault or sexual assault.

OP is a diningenuous cunt.

I watting for WW III or back Nazis... Hm... Russia Can You borrow some nukes? Pls.

More like 1199 cunts crying wolf cuz they don't have the balls to own up to their own stupid fucking decisions. Op is faggot. I'm faggot.

It's simple.

>Impunity

Due the law fear of being called racist. Cowards and traitors. Remember the british police/law/politicians and those thousands of british innocents children raped by years.

Unless a Muslim does it
Then you're racist