Any general tips on how to fight/defend yourself?

Any general tips on how to fight/defend yourself?
I know that №1 is to avoid the fight at all cost, but what if that doesn't work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call for help

go all out, fight dirty.
go for the balls, eyes, stomach, neck.

1. Avoid conflict by any means necessary.
2. Buy a gun and learn how to use it.
3. If 1. is impossible use gun.

There's no such thing as a fair fight.
Nose, Diaphragm, Throat: These are key weak points.

Make sure your knees are slightly bent in your stance and watch to see if their knees are locked. If they lock their forward knee and their leg is straight, stomp that fucker in and snap their leg. In the event that you have to resort to a nut shot, DO! NOT! STOP!!!! Continue to beat that fucker until you KNOW they're not getting back up to retaliate.

Throat punch that motherfucker!!!!!

make the 1st move via cheap shot

Masturbate to formulate good grip then go for choking

pocket sand

Masturbate during the fight to confuse your opponent

Gun. Any answer other than this or run is a cuck roleplaying.

This, don't try and be all tactical and grappling. Just become a fucking animal. Aim for the throat, eyes, ears and stomach. Also use palm strikes etc. I can tell you that you'd be surprised at how hard a human head is and if you're not used to punching stuff you're more likely to hurt yourself than them if you hit it.

Oh and if they have a knife and you can't run away, you HAVE to try and trap it, no fancy blocks and stuff. Just stop them using that knife, although unfortunately its likely you will get cut no matter how good they are

Source; have been learning different fighting styles for 12 years

Masturbate the other guy to make shit even more confusing roflmao

Qft though nj.

Shout mummy and start crying, when he starts laughing at you, jump the fucker

Aim for the head.

start taking boxing || mma || judo|| bjj || any lessons martial art involving sparring ``lessons.
If your budget is too low,pick a copy of Championship Fighting by Jack Dempsey and find a sparring partner to practice.First, left lead.Put your time and effort in it.

Just do a 360 degree turn and walk away

do not do this unless you have a pew pew

Keep your chin down, your hands up, and keep moving. Your opponent can't hurt what he can't hit.

weeaboo detected

ITT: Sissy beta faggots cum keyboard warriors giving advice how to deal rough situation in real life.

So fucking cringeworthy.

The smell of summer is in the air.

Nigger detected.

Why put yourself in that situation to begin with?
Emigrate from 'Merica.
Australia is a nice place to live.

This.

>[I better use "summer". It should means something]
Go fucking erase your existence from the suface of the Earth.

kys summerfag

My biggest tip for you is this: The only fair fight is the one you walk away from and your opponent doesnt. Full grown men can accidentally (or purposely, of course) do enough damage with our bodies to kill another man. Do whatever you have to in order to stop them from hurting you if it comes to physical confrontation. Break a leg or arm, slam them face first into a brick wall, bite, gouge eyes, squeeze ballsacks... whatever is necessary. Better that they end up in the hospital or morgue than you. Of course, if you're the asshat starting the fights, I hope you run into someone like me, who will stop at nothing to walk away from the confrontation.

Also, when fighting, keep in mind that you are not likely to win any fight if you are afraid of getting hit a couple times. Dodging like a boxer is all well and good if you are trained like that, but most people dodge around because they are afraid of taking a punch or two in order to get in and do damage. If you never attack, you will never win.

Go for the throat. Every time.

Nope. Don't do that.
If the other person is more skilled than you, and you try that shit, you're gonna die.
Listen to any interview from Bus Rutten, and he'll say the same thing.

start lifting

You probably won't, but you're escalating the situation which isn't a good idea. Just take the punches and don't be a pussy.

Pretend to be retarded. Fall down. Piss yourself. Play dead. Let go of your pride and focus on self-preservation.

Penn Jillette once famously avoided a fight with a much bigger guy by pouring his own milkshake all over his own head. The other guy thought he was retarded and left him alone.

This. Bas Rutten has said this multiple times: "If you go for my eyes, you're giving me the okay that there are no rules, so I'll stop holding back."

ha-sha

Remember to use decent form when punching. Just swinging your arm at them will fuck up your rotator cuff more than their face.

This.

Practice acting like one every day; you're on Sup Forums so you're already on the right track. Turn one foot sideways and one wrist limp, then do the tard walk.

You guys are assuming you are going to be fighting someone who believes there are rules to fighting. Most of those people wont start a fight anyways. Most of those people have nothing to prove by fighting in the first place. You are not likely to end up fighting those people unless you are picking the fight in the first place.

I have been in dozens of physical altercations over my life, a good majority of them were when I was in jail. No one I've ever been in a fight with believed there were rules to fights. They were fighting to take something of yours. Shoes, food stores, wallet etc. Do you honestly think these people are going to fight "fair"? Real life fights are not regulated with a set of rigid rules and victory conditions. Real life fights stop when the winner decides to stop stomping the opponent. Do you want to leave the decision on when to stop to your opponent?

Situations differ.

A drunken brawl with another white man won't usually end in a stomping, at least where I'm from.

Thats why I love studying Krav Maga. It's not about the beauty of the movements or inner peace, but about dropping the opponent by any means necessary. The Jews are fucking brutal.

Not them, but you're full of shit.

In fact, every single study has shown that the opposite of what you say is true. Most fights, both in human society and the animal kingdom, are largely symbolic, not fights to the death. They happen so that one male can prove its dominance to another. It's posturing.

Altercations in real life happen for a purpose, as you said. Someone who wants your shoes has no interest in deadly combat (in which he may be defeated and lose his life). If you resist too much, he'll probably run away and find an easier victim. Only people who actually want you dead will try such a thing.

Fighting dirty is a mutually assured deterrent. I won't fight dirty, because fighting dirty will allow my opponent to fight dirty as well, and that's an escalation I may not be able to afford. Since both parties value their lives, both sides will avoid using dirty tricks.

Source: Decades of experience as a psychologist working for the police.

Kick balls or knees, gouge ears and eyes. fuck em it's a fight.

All cops fight dirty, you're full of shit.

I recently watched Lindybeige's video on shooting to kill, and I found it extremely interesting. Your post seems consistent with what he was saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

Get in their head! Either blind them with rage to control like a puppet. Or act as psychotic as possible to make your foe think twice about if this is worth his life.

Because they act from a position of power, dumbass.

Drunken brawl? Only people who are unhappy with life get angry when drunk. Stop drinking and deal with your issues instead of getting into drunken brawls. Though I will agree that situations differ, but if you're getting drunk and fighting, the fight could have been avoided by not getting drunk in the first place. I only fight when someone starts a fight with me, and I've never gotten drunk and been in a fight. Mostly because I'm not angry when I'm drunk. I'm super happy. No one wants to fight the happy drunk guy.

You're not wrong. I don't even get drunk.

Interesting theory. You'd not fight dirty, and I'd bash your face into the concrete until I was no longer mad at you for punching me. In the end, you didnt fight dirty and I still managed it. You dont allow me to fight dirty, I choose to walk away from the fight. If you are a psychologist, you are a hack. "Allow my opponent". ROFL. You sound like the type of guy who would say "I dont carry a gun because if I carry a gun it will allow my mugger to carry a gun as well and that's an escalation I may not be able to afford." You can try to deescalate the situation BEFORE the physical altercation, but you have no choice on your your opponent fights once you are in the altercation.

Source: Having lived with the criminal element (you know... the type of people you are likely to have to end up defending yourself against in a real fight) most of my life and having to defend myself in dozens of fights. I have started a fight or two in my life, though I can squarely say that I was wrong to do so in those instances. But I have also had to defend myself, and I will not be the one on the ground bleeding out, with a broken face plate because I tried to determine how my attacker would choose to fight.