Ask a guy who is premeditating murder anything

Ask a guy who is premeditating murder anything.

I will start out by saying it isn't anyone famous or political and it will not be anywhere public.

Why?

will you have sex with the person before you kill them

Because he has wronged me.

Start by murdering yourself

Will you rape the body before or afterwards?

on a livestream

Hmm but i mean financaly or with your wife im intrested in motives of criminals

fbi standing by

Do they deserve it? Looking at it big picture wise.

Or is this just driven by personal reason / desire

Are you gay?

Don't be a pussy, just do it if you're gonna do it. Also, post proof. Out of curiosity, how did they wrong you?

No
Isn't that called suicide?
I might violate it a little. Not sexually though.
No
Wrecked my life, stole my wife, hurt my child.
I'll surrender peacefully when I'm done.
He is a scum bag who uses drugs heavily and abuses children.
No.

Are you sure you're not gay?

Don't do shit like this fucking edgelord. Pic of the body with a timestamp is the only thing that can satisfy us. Kill yourself

I'm pretty sure that's what premeditation is. I'd probably chicken out if I did not plan it out and dedicate to it.
I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'll keep you updated if that changes though.
I'll probably post pics when I do it, like others who have on Sup Forums

Well, id suggest finding a good alabi if youre to be considered a suspect.

Unless you dont care, in which case make sure you are 100% successful

All gay jokes, and shit aside. I hope you do not get caught m8, live life well.

I don't honestly care if I'm caught. I'll surrender peacefully when it catches up to me. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I am premeditating also.

Yeah no problem. Good luck with your venture.

Hmm yea i understand because of the kid, thats fucked up, but seriously there might be other ways

Nah bro, be the an hero Sup Forums deserves.

Btw murica? If so are you gunning him down?

yea, plz do

we need more people that murder fgts who think they can get away with anything.

Cool man, I hope your cause is worth the hassle.
There aren't, I've investigated it heavily. The police in this area are pushovers.
Depends on the situation. Who knows what I will feel afterwards.
American, yes. Execution style, no random nignog gun down. I want him to know its me and see his fear.
I never said I was getting away with it. I don't care if I'm caught. I just want this man dead. The world is a better place without child abusers and drug addicts.

OP here, I'll stick around a little longer incase there are other questions. Otherwise, its been fun anons.

Why would you sacrifice the rest of your life doing so too?
Will you be on the news?

Are you considering making his death as prolonged as possible? If so what might you do, or are you planning just a clean kill?

IM drug addicted and I ment him. murder is evolution

I shall wish you GL

>it isn't anyone famous or political
Fail.

What about your victim?
Has it got a family?

whats your area so we can watch the new for arrests

Are you worried you wil, get caught due to this thread.

Are you aware of how many hoops he'd have to jump through to make that a thing?

For a first timer, this much is plenty.

>pic related

Has your mark ever killed anyone? Is the guy a real sicko?

Trips and OP does it, with timestamp, location, and pics.

Don't forget to take it off safety or you'll look like a retard ;)

>Not showing tabs
kys user

Please answer my question OP

Do you mean abuse like smacking the kid around and shit? I cant stand people who pick on the defenseless goodluck user

Almost

If I wind up on the news, it isn't because I want to, It would just be the news being the news, reporting everything they can.
Prolonged as long as possible. Limb paralysis followed by torture. Then after he passes out, wait for him to wake up. Then kill him.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Smoking pot or maybe a little recreational drug use here and there isn't bad. This guy is full blown thug wanna be fucked up on pills all the time because "its cool".
Thanks user.
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
I'll surrender peacefully when it's finished.
I'm sorry but I don't want to risk being caught before I can do it, sorry. If it is any consolation, I'll post the aftermath to Sup Forums
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Not that I know of.
You didn't check'em hard enough.
Thanks for the tip.

why are you meditating are you a Buddhist?

>anything.
Is that a legit silencer or home made?
Yes i'm aware its a stock watermarked photo.

How many times you gonna fuck the corpse?
And can I have a go?

God speed, dear OP, god speed...

Don't tell me you're just going to shoot him, OP? Where are you at, I want to join in.

Are you using the anarchists cookbook to find out how to kill somebody?

If so, put that shit down.

Bumping for potential. Also, roll.

you are welcome

OP, I don't think that ruin your life and kill someone is a good idea

Thanks op, i know its premeditation but when do you think you'll do this? Also any ideas where you'll go to do this and how you will get him there?

kek

yore a complete retard, there are qays to ruin someones life without murder,also no matter what the person did to you, its still not right to murder. If you do it you will not only ruin your own life you absolute chimpanzee, you will ruin your kids life, your ex wifes life. Also if your wife left you for some abusive cunt, then what kind of pleb are you?!?

Newsflash: insulting someome isnt going to convince them they're wrong.

Pay me I'll kill him for you

When will you post proof, and how will we know it's you?

That's not a valid cause to end a life. It should only be done if they stand between you and an objective.

join the police force first so you can kill him without suffering a penalty ofc

Return to your home underage

I'm just sick of people like this that fuel the left into asking for more gun control. If you HAVE to kill him, can't you slit his throat or suffocate him, something that won't cause a huge noise and fuel more politics?

> current year
> premeditating any crime
Enjoy prison, OP. Make sure to try and kill a cop when you're getting arrested so there's a chance your ass won't get slim slammed in the slammer by The Black Hammer and his 13 inch nigger cock.

One, checked.

Two, the media wont give a shit if the guy is white and he's murdering another white guy.

You will give him a quick and painless death? Why don't you torture him and make him beg for death?

Sorry, I am trying to keep up with the questions and give the best answers I can, excuse how long it takes please.
Yes, a child beater. Sexually? I do not know that much, but beating a child, especially mine, is enough for me.
Not religious to be honest.
Legit.
I will not fuck it at all. If by some chance you come across it though, go ahead.
Thanks. Nice dubs.
No, not going to just gun him down blindly. I answered this question earlier in the post. Execution style drawn out as long as possible.
I've never read that before.
Thanks for the bump
I needed a good laugh, thanks user.
I'm sorry you feel that way user. Some people just don't deserve to live, and due to how our society is structured, they live long lives and get away with anything and everything. Sometimes you have to do things yourself if you want changes.
In his home. He lives alone with no immediate neighbors nearby.
I'm sorry you feel that way user. I already have plans for my kid to be taken into custody by his close relatives if anything happens, and I also have plans for my ex-wife to lose custody. My son will be better in the long run.
I appreciate the offer, but I would rather see the fear in his eyes in person.
I will keep screencaps of this thread and post pics with timestamps afterwards. I'm sure someone will whiteknight me, but like I said, I'll surrender peacefully when I'm finished. I only want him dead, no one else needs to be hurt.
My objective is for one less child abuser and heroin addict to be alive. I guess that is good enough right?
That would take too long, I'd have to go through academy and what not.
I'm almost 30. I'm sitting in my home right now.
Sorry.
I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the advice.
See earlier responses to that.

What of your wife? Or do you not care about her?

>My objective is for one less child abuser and heroin addict to be alive. I guess that is good enough right?

No. There is no profit in that.

What's your main on League?

I won't be harming her at all. The reality check from the whole ordeal once she finds out will be enough punishment.
I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye user.
Yasuo

How do you think this will affect your son?

ah, just make sure you stay a better man than the shit head you're going after.

Mate he probably fucked your kid

Post pic of your weapon

post your political compass

user, I wish you luck you magnificent bastard.

What did the guy so to piss you off?

He's too young right now to think about it. I don't know what he will think when he gets older. But I would rather him not be around this man anymore.
Thanks user.
I don't know that for certain. My weapon is similar to what my thread image is. Silenced so I can take my time and not have the police called for gun shots.
Trump 2016. Build it tall.
I'll need all the luck in the world. Thanks user.

Don't murder him but instead make him suffer for touching your child. THEN decide wether u will cut off his head because he will feel the same pain and then guilt will crush him when u remind him of the past, u will gain 2 options, kill or favor

See earlier answers.
He will die regardless. No decapitation, too messy for me. He will feel those things and die as well.

Yeah but he definitely has touched your kid tho.

If you don't post pic of your gun then ima guess your bulshitting

godspeed, op..
got any info on when i should be checking Sup Forums for a body with a timestamp and a screenshot referring to this post?

You could chop off his both hands, feet, dick, tongue, perforate his eardrum and eyes, then take him to the hospital and let him live.

Maybe. He'll pay for whatever he's done soon enough though.
Within 48 hours.
I'm pretty determined that he will die. Sorry user.

Dont forget to cut off his dick too

2 Things:

1. You should not kill anyone.
2. You should make him regret what he did to your kid.

Pretty sure the latter can be achieved without killing him.

Now, i do know you will do whatever you think is right, and i can understand that.

All im saying is: No human has the right to take another humans life.

Now do what you think is right mate. Yet my best wishes arent with you, they are with your son. I lost my dad when i was 7, and it is a fucked up thing to go through my man. I wouldnt do that to my child (being dead is basically not very different from being in jail for life, even if you might see him once in a while, you wont raise him. He will miss that. Badly.)

Now go ahead and do what you have to do. But please, consider my words for one second. If your still thinking you should do it - go ahead. If not - take good care of your boy. He loves you and would miss you.

Enough bulshitting....I'm out. There's no reason why you can't post a pic of your gun. Nice run tho Op

When you're doing the dirty work will you be silent or will you say something like why you're doing it?

NIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAGNIGGERNEWFAG

I won't forget.
Ok anons its been fun, I have prep work to get done. Have a good one!

dont be a fag op

i forgot. its summer. shame on me

user, good luck out there.

fucken kill him. need to take out the garbage

How big a cock gobbling faggot do you have to be to lose your wife to a drug misusing child abuser. What kind of douche are YOU that YOU'RE the runner up?