Are they new Radiohead?

No.

How

What

might as well be. AMSP was ass.

she is so damn qt.

>OP samefag bumping

Don't even point out the poster counter newfag

I edited a pic on my phone where it looked like cum was dribbling out her nose and now I feel bad :^(

You should

listen to pamyu pamyu generation and understand that bonito generation isn't some magical breakthroguh

I should post that pic on this thread? user i feel guilty enough just having it on MY phone

This. Kyary blows this shit out of the water

nah, kkb are actually good

really? i think she looks cute in some pics but it's sorta misleading cause you know those are the result of looking the exact moment in which she looks at her best, probably with make up and photoshop.
i trust more what she looks like in videos and stuff like that and i would say she is kinda average looking. idk, it could be that in general terms i don't find half-asians attractive.

what if i like kyary and kkb at the same time? i do think kyary is leagues ahead but it doesn't have to be either one or the other. also they kinda have different productions and styles sometimes. the bubblegum bassy element in kkb isn't present on kyary.

also as much as i love kyary her stuff has been pretty dissapointing lately

You should post that shit now

Saw her live with a girlfriend that loved this band. Dafuq is this music for real tho

>also as much as i love kyary her stuff has been pretty dissapointing lately
SOPHIE is rumored to still be working on some project with her so I have high hopes. The 2 possible saviors of bubblegum pop/cutepop.

New album is hit & miss, just like all the material they've released.

i literally just want to fuck the singer's face

>SOPHIE is rumored to still be working on some project with her so I have high hopes

whaaat? really? jesus, please make that come true. i fucking love both. i love sophie as a producer and what she did with charli gives a lot of faith in his work for other artists. and if someone could possibly match his hyperactive and shiny production and all that its kyary.

really gonna be wishing for that to come true from today onwards

Yeah fans of both have been anticipating it for a while. SOPHIE is known to be a perfectionist and works on things for months or years, though, so it may be a while before there's a release. If there is one at all.

man that would be neat, it really is the perfect combo. bubblegum bass kinda needs something new and to infiltrate pop would be a really good path. and at the same time kyary needs to vary her formula (i love nakata's work for all the artists he has produced but as of late not so much)

hmmmm i dunno....