Why do you legitimately hate niggers?

Why do you legitimately hate niggers?

Stuff like
>never use turn signals while driving
>pretending ebonics and patois is a real language
>thoughtless, no consideration for other people
>no sense of self determination, entitled, constantly blaming other people for their shortcomings
>poor hygiene

I don't. I find poor blacks as repulsive as poor whites. Frankly, at least the blacks have a historical excuse.

Everything you listed, plus
>They're lazy
>Shiftless
>Entitled
>We aren't the same species but every scientist who seek to actually prove it are deemed racists and the majority of remaining scientists claim the falsehood for fear of being call racist but themselves.

>Unless your moral, political, and philosophical ideas are completely untethered by reality, then the way you picture in your mind the rules by which the world does work should have some impact on the way you think it should work. So the various answers that have been offered to the question of how life developed naturally lend themselves to the construction of philosophies that answer other, more practical questions, including how human fulfillment is achieved in the economic realm.

Evolution is a lie.

White people have been oppressed 10000 times more than black people in every fucking way. We just celebrated July 4th for example.

WHITE LIVES MATTER MORE
H
I
T
E

L
I
V
E
S

M
A
T
T
E
R

M
O
R
E

Even if you think this is true, it fails to change the fact that race is something only plebes argue about. Really. It's an invented issue only helpful in terms of making the poor eat each other.

I don't give a shit about equality or egalitarianism or civil rights, et al. But if you're busy squabbling about race, I already know your exact place and worth in society. See how helpful it can be?

Yea....we tried that. Being civilized and all. How do you think it's turning out?

idk but ik why i hate white people 8)

majority of you are ignorant
rapists
overall entitled fuck ups.

you dont deserve oxygen.

fuck off, commie

I seem to be doing pretty fucking swell. I don't know about you.

Pretty good actually.

Move out of your one horse town and you might see whats actually going on.

There are a lot of black people who aren't lazy, work hard and are far more intelligent than you. Why do you hate them?

Blacks only care about other blacks

>dindunuffin

Good, I'm alright. It's the Muslims and blm and Mexican gangs and immigrants that don't care about the US.
They. Dont. Care.

>implying

That's a simple lie.

I grew up in NY. I live in FL. I was in the infantry for four years.
Shutup.

I'm literally the furthest thing from a communist that one can possibly be. Which is sort of the point, I guess. Were it not for your puerile views on skin color, perhaps rabble scum such as yourself would be able to see how bad my type has been giving you the shaft since the mid 1980s.

All lives matter. Black lives matter. Play on.

There are a lot non-black people in this picture. Also a few niggers don't represent the whole race. Not every nigger is a dumb thug.

I'm white. I'm more American than 90% of the inhabitants of this country, and my family has been here since the 1730s.

Blame the blacks and muslims all you want. I assure that I don't give two fucks about America, save that things don't get bad enough to cause the people to rise up and/or hike the capital gains rate.

Like I said, play on.

>the infantry

if I had a nickel for every year you were in the infantry

I'd have no nickels

Niggers are the most ignorant, thoughtless people. If they had any sense they would model their civil rights movements off of those of Irish Catholics or Black South Africans. But instead they just chimp out and dream of occupying the Southern States. Can't wait till Black National Guardsmen are shoot dead nigger BLM activists.

White Lives Matter MORE

You're fucking retarded aren't you? Not every nigger is a fucking BlackLivesMatter activist. A lot of niggers are stupid, but there are also a lot of niggers who are superior to the average white man. Use your brain retarded kid.

Now you're just pushing buttons. Shutup.
Hey Im with you. I just get angry when niggers and the like trample on my country and history because they're animals. Even after we've been fair. We can't rise up with this shit going on.

The only race where 'oh a few of them are okay so we should forgive the rest of the murderous drug addicts'

They're a few generations removed from cannibalistic savages. Read a fucking book not written by Lena Dunham, cucks.

Your belief in notions like country and history speak for themselves. You are more shackled than you even know, and part of me has to laugh when I see a fellow white person fall into these sorts of trappings-- the equivalent of the black/minority trappings of identity politics. But you don't even realize it!

God bless the USA, etc. Pfft.

Well I'd rather be proud of whatever progress we made and try to pass the best of it on.

>all this commie talk
And you don't realize how much your thought process has been influenced by commies

>Unless your moral, political, and philosophical ideas are completely untethered by reality, then the way you picture in your mind the rules by which the world does work should have some impact on the way you think it should work. So the various answers that have been offered to the question of how life developed naturally lend themselves to the construction of philosophies that answer other, more practical questions, including how human fulfillment is achieved in the economic realm.

>we

Dude, you did nothing except sitting in your basement and eating doritos. Being proud of things over people did is pathetic and dumb.

Elect Trump; declare BLM a terrorist organization.

lrn2english nigger

I already do leaen english :)

You make a bold assumption. Provided this mythical hard working/intelligent nignog exists, I would still hate them for their entitlement complex and the fact that they're a different species than Whites.

learn*

By Marx, perhaps. But not by any communist since. But historical materialism is just fucking dandy if you're on the winning side of things, and fortunately for me, Marx was flat out wrong about the inevitability of class consciousness and/or capitalism's ouroboros. Partially because he failed to grasp (a) race, as noted above, and (b) the ease of cheap thrills.

Again, I'll take it.

>>never use turn signals while driving
>>pretending ebonics and patois is a real language
>>thoughtless, no consideration for other people
>>no sense of self determination, entitled, constantly blaming other people for their shortcomings
These are the reasons I hate Audi drivers.

Stupid redneck. May your still blow up in your face.

>Infantry
Yeah, ok.

>audi drivers
these are the reason i hate saudis

Well but they do exist, just get over it. Btw white people aren't a species, you uneducated idiot.

Fuck right off, no nigger is better than any white

Nobody can be that dumb.

WHITE LIVES MATTER MORE

Every race has their fuck ups, I'm hispanic and I fucking hate cholos. I hate everyone equally. I'm assuming the majority of posters here grew up in the suburbs.

Nigger? Is that you?

Historical excuse?
>Lay it on me.

>implying ever nigger shouldn't be exterminated with extreme prejudice
Only liberals that jerk off to BBC think 'some blacks are okay'. Talk to anyone in the police or military who are forced to rely on blacks in life and death situations and they will tell you they are simply inferior, and they'd rather have any white having their back.

White boy from eastern Kentucky here. Everything you mentioned could be a list of dumbass redneck problems too. The 1% wants racial tension so we don't rise up against them.

CEO's take 9/10's of the pie and tell the poor whites "You better watch the blacks and Mexicans. They want to take your slice."

Wake up and realize we are more divided by economics than race.

Mexicans are okay. Keep your mouth shut and you won't be summarily executed.

This guy gets it. A worthy adversary, surrounded by plebes.

Good luck with your revolution, user. I'm headed out to work for the day. I gather all of this will be right where I left it, when I return.

Some people have some brains at least.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>fucking newfag thinks the thread will still be here later

No not really. This is 2016.

Yep. Nothing will change as long as those with billions can override the will and needs of the people.

Pretty sure he meant the situation, not the thread, dumb ass.

Slavery and the colonial decimation of Africa, of course. My own family's wealth was partially tied to West African slaving, and I have the decency to admit this.

But please don't waste your time telling me how wrong I am about slavery and/or the oppression of the hardworking white protestant. I really, really, really couldn't give less of a fuck about either.

White shit? Black shit? Pink shit? You're all shit. Upon stepping in you, my disgust does not fluctuate according to the color of your skin.

Now go get a job and work hard, user.

>implying statistics don't exist
>implying different ethnicities don't have different average characteristics
Oh boy.

huehuehuehue

>pretending ebonics and patois is
>ebonics and patois is
>and patois is
>patois is
>is

lrn2english

There are valid differences, obviously. How much is culture and how much is genetics? Can't answer that and be PC enough to have your voice heard because of all the ignorant racists no one wishes to be associated with.

Get on the phone, call all three of employers. I'll wait.

Sup Forums is not the place for logic and reason, cowboy.

>How much is culture and how much is genetics?
We will never find out, because research is frowned upon. However we know, that blacks do worse in college even when controlling for family income and we know asians do better than everyone else, even controlling for family income.

This is a perfect example of everything I've been talking about in this thread.

Look at this huffing mad white protestant, literally arguing about metrics and statistics and averages, as if it will change the status of his sad little blue collar life. Okay, user. I accept your premise. Your IQ is statistically higher than the negro's. Congrats! Your race is so smart! Your chance at crime is statistically lower. Your race is so law abiding!

You spend so much time worrying about this-- pick so much sand out of your vagina over the superiority of whatever Nordic offshoot that you happen to stumble down from-- that you can't even realize the time that you've wasted or who is actually to blame for your sad little blue collar life.

Like I said, keep it up, man. You'll get a hardworking job that builds character and you'll chase down your little American dream, and 30 years now of stagnant wages have gone straight to my stock options and my childrens' trust funds.

Keep up the mission, you brave, superior, smart, white man. You have so much to be proud of.

>implying it's the employers fault that the employees have no education and slave away
>implying the ones taking the risks and responsibility don't deserve the majority of the revenue

It's really not an economic issue. Violent crime is the issue, affirmative action is, being a burden to the welfare system is. No white guy fears some nignog would take away his job.

Anyway, I really do need to leave for the office. But it's been fun.

Again: Black lives matter, All lives matter, white power, so on and so forth. Just let me know when you need a mortgage for that new home of yours, and we'll talk.

Have fun with your race scuffles, you fucking children.

Kek. Woah, man, no need to get so emotional.

I don't waste a second thinking about race, I outperform my peers and the more nignogs compete with me, the better are my chances, thanks to affirmative action the competition has become so much easier.

I don't blame anyone else for anything in my life, I congratulate myself for what I have done.

I was merely pointing out that there are differences between the races and we know it's the truth. That's not even a judgemental statement in itself, it's a fact.

Also anyone knows that averages don't work on individuals, meaning some day I might encounter a nigg that outperforms me - so be it, but they work on groups. You'd never want to live in a black neighbourhood, you know that as well as I or anyone else do. Man, not even roody-poos want to live in black neighbourhoods, or why do you think they're killing each other almost as quick as their mothers shit out reinforcements?

>being this butthurt

/thread intensifies.

I unironically, literally hate niggs for being physically superior, so I think they deserve a life of poverty for a more balanced war.

>Oh you're walking in the summer sun trying to sell carpets to whiteys enjoying their life on the beach?
>Not really a problem since you have three legs

world*

I can just about assure you that your neighborhood would strike me as just as unpleasant as any nigger neighborhood.

And yes, congratulations on all you have accomplished in your life. You've earned it. Lol.

You illiterate nigger, go read all of what I said.

My generalizations make me ignorant, but yours are ok? Fuck off

My negro. You're wholly right.

In my head a poor nig gets the same pussy as a rich white

Whatever. You're wrong and I'm out.

This. Poor whites are even more infuriating than poor blacks because white people are supposed to be superior. And blacks only make up 13% of the population. Poor blacks male up parts of towns, the outer side of the tracks, the South side, etc. I've seen whole towns of poor white people who commit the same number of crimes per capita of their town as blacks do in theirs, draw the same amount of unemployment and welfare, except instead of smoking and dealing weed and crack, they shoot and deal meth and heroine.

But the one thing that blacks do that u genuinely hate is they take forever at the fucking drive-thru, then they sit at the window and go through the bag of food and open everything to make sure all their extra pickles and mayonnaise is on their burgers and that the fries are hot, instead of pulling up and parking in a space to do that and of its wrong, walk their type 2 diabetes having asses inside to fix anything that was wrong on their order.

I hate that shit. It's probably the biggest thing I hate that they do. And black people are the only ones I see who do it.

>Implying we are content acting like money apes and this world is not in the hands of unculturate opportunists

Racism is literally the only thing protecting the white population from getting all the fucking STD's that are traded like pokemon cards withing the black community. If whites would fuck blacks, we'd all be trippering like motherfuckers.

I hate them because they're fucking niggers. Not because they're black.

My husband and I own a restaurant together.
>inb4 "tits or gtfo". Im gay.

It got so bad and dark in our restaurant that good customers started not returning after the city put in a shit ton of section8 housing.

Niggers for days.

They dont tip. They make all these special requests that take extra time in the kitchen, try to order off menu, and dont even tip my staff for their effort. And they bitch and moan and raise hell about everything and are LOUD and obnoxious

We started playing light classical music, putting up a sign that said automatic gratuity added to checks and stopped accepting substitutions.

But only for niggers. White families we'd allow their occassional sub and off menu order. We didnt automatically add gratuity and we had no problems with them.

Black families. No substitutions whatsoever, no off menu orders under any circumstance, and their checks came with gratuity added every time.

My husband made the rule changes and enforced them. He even told the staff he'd deal with the nigs and take their tables.

My husband is black. Hes more racist than i am against black people.

Niggers stopped coming in, white families returned, and profits and employee spirits went back up

I see no reason to hate black people. I have a black friend in university studying chemical engineering. He's 17. He's hygienic, speaks proper english and has self determination.
OP you are wrong, he's opened my eyes.

>comes to Sup Forums
>do you really hate niggers
you are really retarded, arent you
let the nigger hate ensue

Being black does not mean you're a nigger.
Nigger != Black

They have bigger dicks than I do.

But he's black. That means the unenmployed Sup Forums neckbeards are superior to him.

That's not a nigger, though. You just dun befriended the 1% of blacks, congratulations.

I'm a grad student and when black people come from Africa 100% of them are well-mannered soft-spoken intellectuals who don't deserve the stereotypes given to them because of their skin color. However, stereotypes are there for a reason, the other 99% of niggers in America ruin it for these people.

Idk man, I'm black and I have a double masters in computer science and electrical engineering. I regard myself as a pretty smart man. It's upbringing, honestly. I don't think white people are smarter so much as education is more of a priority for white people. Black people don't make learning much of a priority. As a result, fewer blacks have opportunities for higher education. My parents didn't make it a priority either. I can't explain why this is other than its just how blacks are. I joined the military when I graduated high school and served 6 years before I went to college. Then I used a combination of the GI bill for my first degree and tuition reimbursement from my job for the second and not only do I have job security, but I make a fuck ton of money. As a black guy, I will admit that I'm not the "typical" black person. I'm not even fully black, my mom is Greek. But I work with a lot of people of different races who are more or less on my level, other blacks, Indians, Asians, and yes whites and from my point of view, there's never been a white man more intelligent than me. But if I'm wrong and on evolutionary terms I am less intelligent than my white peers, it hasn't stopped me from reaching my goals. Of course some people would then make the argument that it was affirmative action that somehow made the opportunity for me. But I didn't enter college the way most people do. I didn't even start college until I was 30. I didn't have to apply. I took a test, filled out some paperwork, but it wasn't like I got a letter that said congratulations due to affirmative action you have been accepted. To be honest, I don't even think affirmative action is even used by colleges anymore, but that's the argument people like to make to justify my success and ambition. It's like someone else said, white people (not necessarily you but generally speaking) spend a lot of time going through statistics to be able to prove they're superior when dudes like me exist.