What does Sup Forums think of pedophiles?

What does Sup Forums think of pedophiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/byaduupavfz0823/AADsl_39uWAaJ7nRKVyQbvJ1a?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/68yqcx6ooej02id/Pizza Heaven.pdf?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=iMyf_LinnHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

herbert the pervert
brb gotta watch some family guy

Unlucky, abusers disgusting

theyre faggots

>What does pedophiles think of pedophiles?

Paedophiles is a pretty cool guy, he sexes children and doesn't afraid of anyone

disgusting parasites that ruin our society from within and corrupt the moral standarts of humanity etc etc...

they are fucking immature assholes

Heard it before

and what would anonymous do if they found a pedophile?

Absolute scum. Hitler should have corralled paedophiles instead cos they're even lower than niggers in their chimpiest of chimpouts

Depends on whether they act on it or not.

If they don't and are just stuck with a sexual attraction they can't control, I pity them. If they do, they deserve prison and I have no sympathy for them.

They're ok as long as they don't fuck children.

i guess according to LGBT fags and feminazis,
if your sexual orientation is not a choice but something you haave in you, then they should accept that being a pedophile is something as acceptable as being a trans-nigger-romantic-vegetarian-bisexual.

Would anonymous care to have some fun fucking with one?

well i know pedos who "loves" children, like, they wouldn't support to hurt a child.
They are not like the pedos who wants to rape every 3yo passing by.
I have seen people who told me they just "love" children, just like an average guy loves an average girl...
So i guess those ones are not the biggest on the earth compared to others retards like religious fags or else.

Luckily even the fags know that fucking children is fucked up

I don't care about them.
It's not my fault if they're only interested in little girls.

Going somewhere have fun Sup Forums www_facebook_com/benjamin.carr.315

well, i like incest and it already fucks me up
can't even think the internal conflict that some of these motherfuckers go through
at least the ones with a conscience

I envy them. They get to do all the cool shit I wish I had the balls to do.

this is a purely modern opinion however.

through all human history, every major religion and society almost universally set 7-12 as the age it was ok to have sex. only the past 100 years in westernized nations has this changed.

whereas actual bad things, like murder and stealing, have been condemned as wrong universally since the dawn of time.

>liking girls is now a bad thing

what is this I don't even

Don't have too much fun

Yeah, cos humans have never made a bad decision ever.

And especially cos humans on religion haven't made horrible decisions either.

Just cos the sand nigger's jesus was a paedo doesn't mean being a paedo is okay.

Yeah, we must think of history and society.
not so many years ago, or in some countries, tribes, etc.
You could find societies where 70yo fucks 5yo, where fucking everyone from every gender is natural, where a male has 50 wives and is allowed to rape them but not the contrary etc.

Here it's a question of society, of what the society told you was ok or not, if you put all of this on the side (our current beliefs, the politic, the economy, the philosophy, the education) and if you put a random population together, maybe if a random dude would come to fuck a children, a dog or else, nobody would gives a fuck...

i think it's really a question of society and education, even if i can understand that people don't really likes pedos or zoos because a child or an animal is fucking dumb so it can't really thinks and says if he wants to sexy time with you or not, sorry for the english btw i hope you got the idea.

We did make a horrible decision. And that was when we put limits on age of consent that extended beyond the clear natural line of puberty.

and we're not talking about some aberration or single stupid control. nearly all humans in the entire world for all history agreed on very few things. one of these was that setting the age of consent beyond puberty was not appropriate.

Just means pedos are capable of liking all kinds of girls, young and old.

Seems like the horrible decision made was when your child mom didn't abort you, you fuck paedo defending sack of shite

> implying I'd fuck kids if society didn't tell me it was wrong

yeah i agree, i'd probably still would like to fuck with women anyway...

Forcible rape lacked the consensus age of consent did.

Not to mention the idea of something being wrong because it's forbidden, vs something being wrong for reasons external to the act itself.

In order to make the argument consentual sex is wrong, you have to rely on externalities: e.g. the state says the consent is invalid on the basis of age, other people convince someone their fun little game was actually a horrible crime and the loved one was a monster

there's really no valid argument for intrinsic harm of sex that differs in a way unique to a particular line, even in modern times.

Reminder that pedophilia was a normal thing long time before the AoC law was ever invented.

Now everyone is completely brainwashed by this law.

i didn't get everything but i think i got the main idea.
you make a point with this, i agree.

Depends how much pedo, the desire to fuck girls below puberty without their consent: nonono

Tho many girls and boys get interested in opposite sex at very young age and some act upon those instincts way too early, but then it's up to the older one of em' to tell the younger one that it's not ok.

Shit happends all the time and sometimes both act on their hormones, its not good or ok but a bit better if both "partners" are ok with it I guess.

Moral of story is and always will be, try not to act on hormones at younger age.

So brainwashed that they can see a kid smiling and giggling as they're pleasured, and think it's harmful in some way that's not learned victimhood.

These are gays you're talking about

>but then it's up to the older one of em' to tell the younger one that it's not ok.

*why* is it not ok though? Only because of extrinsic factors, and nothing to do with the inherent properties of the act itself. You're not going to be able to construct an argument against that point that can't also apply to the 13-16 year olds considered old enough today.

Crazy sad people who can't help it. Also fags shit talk pedos here but then post on loli threads

Gay here, not interested in underaged puberty little shits, I want a guy/girl 25+ AT LEAST, best for me would be around 30, my own age

THEY'RE ALL NECKBEARDS.

Weak as piss.
Soft as shit.
Rock sipers wait.
And cum for ya kids.

In a perfect world, they'd not exist.

SUPER FRIENDS CLUB!

>#Kill yourself

shut the fuck up u ignorant dumb nigger

Peraps pedo actually enjoyed being fucked when they were little kids, and by their profund humanism, wants to give pleasure to other little kids, in an immortality regard

anything

this is like asking niggers what think about racism

peraps? parappa the rappa?

I know what you mean, and I know these arguments, been in this position so many times in different discussions, the only thing I could say/do is to give an example from my own perspective:

I guess if I had a daughter at lets say 12 years old and she fell in love with someone 6 years older and they had sex, I would not interfere with their emotions and love, because that would be heartless of me by only going for their age difference and ignore the good times they have together without causing any harm to themselves.

The thing I would do is to teach my daughter about safe sex and ways not to get pregnant, I would NEVER let a dumb law decide who my dauther want to be with, or son.
It's their decision, not mine and I have to let her/him make the choices.

be attracted to girls between 12-16yo is perfectly normal and science confirms.

Rock spiders *

All cp cunts need to be isis'd

Drawn and quartered

It always amazes me how little people remember actually being a kid, and the games they really genuinely enjoyed long before puberty even hit.

Guess what, kids aren't asexual.

dropbox.com/sh/byaduupavfz0823/AADsl_39uWAaJ7nRKVyQbvJ1a?dl=0

Or people have been on this earth for so long that normalfags see everything as sexual. Then i wonder if the brainwashed normies are really pedos. i wouldn't be surprised if they popped a boner.

Totally this, all girls at daycare always wanted to pull down my pants, It was super annoying :(

Then when the daycare employees went on their coffee break the girls HAD to touch the boys in the pillow forts.

Can I sue the girls today for pedophilia?

Missed opportunity

Wouldn't be surprised.

Police and prosecutors have actually arrested and criminally charged kindergartners for pantsing their classmates. That's where this sex hysteria bullshit has led us.

I did not miss any opportunity of this, when the girls wanted to watch and touch you naked you had to obey or they became angry.
Felt violated first times, but then it became normal.

there's actually been studies like this. these studies proved that despite lying about it, most men actually are attracted to 12-14 year olds who've got tits and pubes. as nature intended.

Literally cheese pizza

Being bisexual doesn't endangering children in it.

It's kinda bullshit, children are FAR from Asexual, they are interested in opposite sex / same sex for same reason older people are.

The difference is how they play, in kindergarden it's all about touching and looking, while at older age it's about masturbating each other, and even older age it's about experimenting.

It's part of us humans NATURALLY.

Got nothing to do with pedophilia.
Would you call a 6 year old girl a pedo-girl for wanting to see and touch a 5 year old boy?

Imagine growing up with the other kids always bulliyng you and asking which one is the mother, who goes behind, etc.

>Would you call a 6 year old girl a pedo-girl for wanting to see and touch a 5 year old boy?

Police and prosecutors would. And proceed to arrest and charge for it.

Sometimes it's taken even furhter than that, like the one girl who is now required to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life for trying to imitate sex on tv with a relative. When she was fucking 10. (google leah debuc)

Wow, fucking 10? That's my girl

Soooooo you're saying that everything is legal like zoophilia and other shit because is not a choice..... for real?

It was already established humans to be attracted to the opposite sex. Young or old.

Saying you aren't attracted to a 14yo girls naked body is a lie normal people love to use out of fear. But I wouldn't go around saying "I like underage girls" due to the strong stigma of it

I mean they not you user

I think everyone is at least a little bit pedo. Myself, i'd be fucking kids left and right if I knew I could get away with it.

of course not in public, but when a blood flow monitoring cuff is attached to your dick proving that you absolutely are attracted to that girl? pointless to lie.

and of course, teenagers are far easier. if the age of consent you're arguing for is 13 or higher, you can easily make that argument in public and not get the bullshit kneejerk emotion and friendship nuking effect you get for arguing for 12 or lower.

Always kek

We should burn them alive.

>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY I
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY F
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY Y
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY O
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY U
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY D
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY N
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY T
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY R
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY E
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY P
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY L
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY U
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY M
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY T
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY H
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY W
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY D
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY N
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY H
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY S
>SMALL DICK NEED SMALL PUSSY P

>dropbox.com/sh/byaduupavfz0823/AADsl_39uWAaJ7nRKVyQbvJ1a?dl=0
404 GTFO

dropbox.com/s/68yqcx6ooej02id/Pizza Heaven.pdf?dl=0

Mahommed piss be upon him, married a nine year old

faggot

I remember when Sup Forums was the pedophile. Dafuq happened?

new people

new Sup Forums faggots that vomit when real b show them something funny for a Sup Forumsro

Fuck off

man it's not a crime have a small dick and like little girls cause of that, now just cry and accept it, it's normal that a guy cry

Meh, ill still fuck an 8 yr old cunt.

fucking guys is against nature too you guys know that ?

Ask yourself: what are you thinking about while viewing this pic?

fucking guys is normal in a lot of species, fucking a kid is an abuse of his intelligence and experience, there is a little difference faggot

getting tired of these

reminds me of borat

Protecting her from pedophiles and others who would try to harm her

youtube.com/watch?v=iMyf_LinnHM

>dropbox.com/s/68yqcx6ooej02id/Pizza Heaven.pdf?dl=0
wow took you 3 posts to save her LOL

I'm wondering if she likes video games. I could use some unbiased female perspective in my circle.

Dwawww, you cute little normie.

Pedophiles are cool as fuck.

Ask to share their pizza.

every true Sup Forumstard wishes that they were raped by a pedophile while still a child. most of us would have then just said "thank you" and went back to playing with our friends until the next rape came. the rest of you need to fuck right off back to tumblr and reddit, then jerk of while crying and using your tears as lube.

I keep clicking on the dropbox linlk when they 404 :/

Awesome
Awesome to the max

Gonna make her wear a chastity belt??

Superglue her openings?