I just got to Amsterdam and will be staying for a week

I just got to Amsterdam and will be staying for a week.

Any ideas on what I should do, where should I go? Help me out here Sup Forumsros

Coffeeshop relax

What do you look like?

>Click here

dont go to the coffeshops, theyre all tourist traps in amsterdam.

just buy your weed, roll your own joints and walk around and smoke wherever you want

Ive been there just lately ;)
U recommend you to see the Artis Zoo :)
Its really nice.
Are you a stoner or not?

Stay in your room. You'll only find hookers, drugs and Dutch people

aaand this is why america sucks XD

>enter Amsterdam
>go straight to Amsterdam Centraal
>leave Amsterdam
>enjoy NL outside of the shithole Randstad

Wander around high, and watch out for bicycles. I found some live Jazz by accident -- great show.

troll

Its not legal to stroll around smoking a joint only in designated places

If you're cute you should come over. ;)
Also, the museums on museum square are nice to go to.

weed
/thread

hop is that you?

If you wanna buy Weed i recommend;
The Stud
Coffeeshop Resin
Dolphins (more central)

The rest is either too expensive or the quality of the weed is bad.

>where should I go
You should go home.

>XD

faggot

Try some out some clubs while you're there

Or even the Rookies
Just dont go to bulldogs pls ;)

You won't get into trouble for it if you behave yourself.

best neighborhoods are de Jordaan, de Pijp, Oud West and parts of Oost. City Centre has oldest architecture, but is saturated w/ tourism.

Anne Frank house, its neat to see and be in such an old building, also there is a nice little restaurant below ground right near it.

Also Go check out the Torture museums , they are just fucking amazing to see how people used to get tortured , some will make you really cringe if you think about it

also just honestly wonder around the city, if its not gated off its not off limits, take every back ally and small street you can find and just have a good walk, so many ancient little hidden sights all over the city, its also safe no mater where you go

dit, amsterdam is more shitskins than actual dutch people
kanker allochtonen

A 6'2 male, 20 years old. I got black shorts and a grey hoodie. I always got sunglasses on.

You can't miss me.
Not a stoner. Didn't smoke for 2 years now, but used to smoke everyday back in highschool.

What do you have in mind?

I was there last month. Go to the foodhallen. Good strong beers and nice local food.

Abraxas m8 .

but are you white

Can I smoke on the street?

This. De Jordaan is a really nice area. If you're into film, go to Eye, on the other side of the river behind the train station. Foam photography museum is great if you're into that stuff. Artis zoo is a great fun afternoon.

Almost anything outside the Randstad.
Hell even Utrecht is better than Amsterdam, and that's another lefty shit hole.

Naturally

try it, see what happens

Yes if your discreet

You can smoke in most outside places, unless it's clearly designated a non-smoking area.

Where to baby? No homo

The bulldog coffee shops, also the Doors Cafe (its actually beside a bulldog, so you can kill two birds with one stone). Then i'd try some shrooms...

You confirmed it, America Sucks!

If you really wanna have fun there just shout "Rotterdam Hooligan" x50.

ik ben niet eens amerikaans, domme kanker mongool

Where do I get shrooms?

Are shrooms still legal? I'm sure they aren't hard to get by, but i'm not sure if normal coffee shops still sell them openly.

Go to smart shop buy magic truffles, go to coffee shop but weed. Go to super market and buy drinks and snacks. Rent a little electric boat. Consume your truffles, weed and snacks. Sail around enjoying yourself. The end

native here,

buy some 'warme oortjes' hash at d&l coffeeshop near the albert cuypmarkt. Or skip the average shit and go straight for the ice-o-lator. If you're a hiphop head go to café Duivel or café Struik. Go to the red lights, go to the vondelpark, go to artis. Eat a kalfskroket at FEBO, a fresh stroopwafel and a ´broodje haring´ at the albert cuypmarkt. Don´t drink heineken or amstel, go for some proper dutch beer. `Texelse skuumkoppe` is my favorite. Don´t ever buy pre-rolled joints. Don't pay more than 50 for a hooker unless you wanna do anal. Westerpark is nice if it's sunny, not as crowded and touristy as vondelpark. Be careful with the bars around leidseplein and rembrandtsplein. Dont eat at any restaurants there. Look for decent surinamese and indonesian spots, guaranteed authentic value for money food. Roopram roti and Spang makandra are great places for good food. Fuoce Vivo for sourdough woodoven pizza's. Don't fall for tourist trap restaurants and bars. Gollem's proeflokaal for excellent beer. Don't buy cocaine or weed from streetdealers. Don't stare at sandniggers too long. Don't order pints. glhf

Hortus botanicus
go in high and find the butterfly house
lots of big colourful butterflies flying around you

Vondelpark
really really big, lots of people to meet, often live music, big trees and much water

Tropenmuseum
if you are into culture

Abraxas
good coffeeshop

Get a bike. It's the best way to get around. Public transport is a pain in the ass.
If you ask around a bit, you can usually buy a working one for 20-50€ and sell it or just leave it somewhere when you are going.

Shrooms aren't but magic truffles are. Just go to one of the many smart shops

me again.

Go to café alto for live music, or bourbon street, or the waterhole

>Don´t drink heineken or amstel, go for some proper dutch beer

They have proper beer? You must be confused boii, ain't no beer in Holland.
There's a nice Dutch word for that ... kattepis.

Hertog Jan is a proper Dutch beer, not much of it in Amsterdam last time I was there.
If not, Grolsch.

this, go to belgium for some good beers

There is most definately good beer in holland, granted never as good as in belgium. Luckily you can buy a lot of belgian beer in holland as well. Also, instead of being an asshole, give OP some actual pointers on what to drink then. Faggot. The proper word is uilenzeik by the way kankerlul.

As a Belgian I prefer Le Belgian beers.
All Belgian beers have a better taste than the Dutch ones.

Here ya go faggot.

As a Dutchman, I feel we're missing some 65km of coastline.

Fuck beer. How do I fuck the hookers at the red light district? Are there any special things I should look out for or do I just go in there and do my thing?

Ask for the local NSB office. Say you're wanting to use their services.

Thank you friend

Just search for a hot one ask how much. Then if it's less than around 50, go in, fuck her with a condom, then kill her and rob her

Well, make a new one. I mean that's what you guys are good at.

no one cares if you do, like at all. You can smoke all you want in public, it's no big deal for anyone in Amsterdam

eat a bunch of shrooms and visit electric ladyland

Thank you! What method is the best for killing hookers?

jupiler is literally the definition of shit tier beer. what a faggot.

Anne Frank house is the worst. Literally hours of waiting line to see a tiny shit of a tourist museum. Worst place to go.

No, that's not true. Torture museums are the worst. They literally have the lowest rating on every travel website. It is impossible to find a more shitty and scammy place.

Your third paragraph is accurate.

>I'm a lifelong citizen of Amsterdam

>Go to Amsterdam Central Station
>Buy a one way ticket to Eindhoven
>Go to Strijp S for fun and food
>Go to Stratumseind to get drunk
Thank me later

Itt faggets who dont know shit about Amsterdam and only know tourist shit. Go to albert kuypmartk if you like fresh food and a big market, go to Nemo museum if you wanna do fun stuff, visit 'de 9 straatjes' if you wanna visit authentic dutch shops

En nu oprotten uit m'n land

Thanking you right now friend

We are more eritated by it then we like it thow.. Fucking tourists thinking it's okay to smoke weer fucking everywere.. It's legal but it's still pretty fucking pathetic

Kanker eindhoven

Heikneuter boeren detected

butthurt Jew detected

Those damn Dutch people

What does the high feel like from "magic truffles"

Similar to shrooms?

Whats wrong with prerolled joints m8

Has never lived in the netherlands

Museums are ok, weed is good. I suggest you check out a few coffee shops just for the sake of it, but if you really want to enjoy more of the city I would also recommend strolling around with your own joints or smoking in the park.

WORD TO THE WISE:
>dont buy prerolled, you get ripped off
>dont get convinced by the coffeeshop clerk to try "THIS DANK BUHDDA MAGIC BEAN STALK GANJA WEED" for 25 eur a gram.
>i suggest trying some good hash, spend 15 euro max per gram of weed or hash you find.
>DO NOT BUY FROM STREET DEALERS
>try magic truffles if you would like but dont go in over your head
>Walk around and enjoy the scenery!
>take a canal boat tour or rent your own boat
>try some belgian trappist beers if you get the chance IE rochefort, westmalle, orval, chimay etc
>also good beers are delerium/special palm/karmeliet/kasteel etc etc

Also, God tier frituur/kebab snacks are
>kapsalon
>bami block
>friet speciaal
>viandel
>berehap
>peanut saus/samourai saus (spicy)/knoflook IE garlic saus
bitterballen is also ok but order that shit at a cafe when you are sitting out or something not at the frituur

Thinking about taking the wife there next summer and hiring out a pro for a threesome.

Worth spending some additional cash for a high end pro?

Gebruik wat anders dan kanker. Is niet meer van deze tijd kiddo.

get shrooms

you get ripped off. The cost of prerolled are usually like 4-5 euro and the average gram is 10 euro. Figure that you can get 4 solid joints from a gram, you are overpaying double the price.

hahaha nice try tho, but you're not dutch

My best friend and his girlfriend did this , they hired out a prostitute and took her back to their room , she wasn't aware she was going to be shared with the girl and she demanded more money , a lot more from what my friend said , however he was so high he couldn't get hard so he watched his girl friend eat her out , make sure you find one who is happy to play with women and save you paying more in the long run.

Where are you staying in Amsterdam?

>Abraxas
wut

Also dutchie here, this is excellent advice.