Euro 2016 Phone Walls

It's been a while but since the Euros are coming to a close, I thought I would post the participating countries' phone wallpapers (resolution based on the Samsung S6 phone). I've been busy at work and have had very little time off to actually dedicate time to the request thread from almost a year ago. Anyway, yes, I did these >for free, the badges are done in Illustrator, and the backgrounds in Photoshop.

The designs are based on some of my favorite kits or a general/overall design. Hope you guys enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

max2tehpower.imgur.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

posting in alphabetical order for the rest of the walls.

Monitoring

What's up with all the oblique stripes?

just something to tie them together as a set, also to add some texture in some of the more simple designs. I did not want flat designs as a personal preference.

no matter how much I tried, the Iceland badge is too ugly and messes up the nice kit colors.

some Irish user had requested this like two years ago but I had never gotten around to it until last week. Sorry user, but here it is if you still browse Sup Forums.

Bumping for interest

Romania's was also difficult due to the color scheme and overall simplistic kit designs.

and last but not least (that would be Englel), Wales.

And some shameless self-promotion, here is the set I've been sharing with Sup Forums and only recently in reddit. Due to the new season, the new clubs and updated badges, there will be many new uploads in the next couple of months (assuming my work lets me do so). I haven't uploaded these guys to my albums, but I'll do so later today (meaning a few hours since it is 1:35 AM Pacific Time).

max2tehpower.imgur.com/

Yes, I'm a Chelsea fan, deal with it. Most of the obscure teams were requests from Sup Forums posters. I'm gonna go to sleep, if anyone wants to request anything, just post your request in this thread and I'll check the archives for them.

Night.

Great work

Kek, I thought it read ksy.

Great stuff as always. True Sup Forums hero

Nice stuff pal.

It wasn't me but I will take it. Thank you

Copa América Centenário?

This when?

Using this one now. Thanks famaland

That's next. I had done all the teams that competed in the World Cup already, so many teams just need a background update. The one that'll take me a bit is Haiti's badge but I'm considering not doing it.