somalia

France

>literally any country that's not called USA

Africa

Denmark

Costa Rica

Kosova

Canada

Australia New Zealand Canada Britain Sweden Germany Switzerland Norway Denmark Belgium

Mordor

Here are 12

Liberland

>>Majority of europe

Ireland

North Korea

getting fucked by my dad

Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Japan, Australia...

Israel

Spain

hmm u mean that USA with the civil war right now? Murica fag

>brown hair
>blue eyes

original pure western european master race. France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, zcheck republic, ...

Mah niggas

The Pacific Ocean

CCCP

Why? Isn't any country better than the US?

Texas

I know you're trying to be edgy but, malaysia is literally a shithole

sri lanka

All of them

>2005
kek

>Czech Republic

I don't know man, they squat a lot...

Here's a few.

Sudan

+

if there is another country filled with idiot niggers and guns, that one

This nigga right here.

Poland

Any country

Another country exactly the same would be better?

There's too many, seriously.

Switzerland.

Somalia

Russia

isn't their government pretty much fascist now?

went there while ago, two girls from my group got hauled into a police van and fined to hell for crossing the street.

Literally usa is the greatest on earth. Everyone wants to move here why? We are the most open to immigrants and wveryone follows our lead.

>05/08/16
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, France, Finland, Canada, Spain, Germany, South Africa, Chile, England, Scotland, Ireland, Greece, Italy.... phew, and so many more.

canada, sweden, switzerland, norway, iceland

they wanted* to move here, u for got that key word

What. Your geographical location is the reason "everyone" wants to move there. You're not the most open to immigrants, in fact that's one of the good things about the US and it'll become better once the overlord is in place.

Because your a immigrant yourself stupid faggot

russia

>greece
>italy
>spain

Did i ever say i wasnt an immigtant? Learn to read u neanderthal

Nobody here crosses without the signal. That's why nobody gets run over by cars or tries insurance fraud. Even when there is only a few meters to cross if there's a signal light you should wait. If everybody else does you should too.

It's funny, that the highest mathematical aptitude is among the Kazhaks on the russian steppe, where it seems to be innate, & with even minimal schooling, they just "get" higher math, and making sense enormous mathematics work is done in a playful, lighthearted way, like playing a puzzle that their entire culture seems to be very good at. Yet you cant drag them out of the beet fields to show up for a fucking conference. Somebody sone years back forwarded an age-old mathematics problem to a contact there, and the guy solved it in an afternoon. Months later, they try getting ahold of the guy to tell he won the nobel prize and a million bucks, and he grumbles into the phone, "leave me alone, 'i have mushrooms to pick". They just do not give a fuck about anything.

ITT: people who have no idea what day to day life in the US is like speculate on how their country is better without any comparative knowledge

>Sweden
Liberal rape-hellhole, no free speech, self censoring everywhere
>Canada
Trudeau. Conviction over mean messages on twitter. Heavy censoring. No free speech.
>Spain
Totalitarian police, bad economy, no jobs, people live with their parents into the 30's.
>Germany
Merkel. Incredible censorship, free speech is dead, leftists go rampant, immigrants yes-yes.
>South Africa
Doing fine compared to nignogs, doing bad compared to anyone else.
>Chile
Bankrupt like hell, no jobs.
>Greece
Jesus Christ, even the greek hate their country.
>Italy
Again, no jobs, no economy

You've got a few points there, but shit man, looking at your other suggestions that seems to be just random. You don't know your shit.

I was born and raised in Poland and lived in US for 5 years. Poland is better.

so go back there. also where did you live?

Boks ouwe

Depends what your priorities are.
oecdbetterlifeindex.org

If youre a defense industry company, there are none.
If youre a human being, there are plenty.

This is what i dont get. Everyone complains about living in the us so why dont u go back where u came from then? Ohhhh thats right, the quality of life is better in the us DUH

lol

Only if youre among the wealthy elite.
Fir everyone else, there are many better options.

At this point all of them

USA is like fat slutty girl with crazy rich dad. You go get some pussy and money and hope you don't die early violent death.

Those who'd have good reason to go somewhere else can rarely afford transcontinental moving

the truth is the ONLY thing europe had over the US was less niggers. if you take niggers out of our equations, we blow every european metric of wealth, education, crime, etc away. And it was fine because they just stayed in their shitty parts of the city and they didn't bother us and we didn't bother them. then they got all entitled and became president and wanted all the integration bullshit.

that WAS literally the only thing you had over us.

now, guess what, you have an influx of sand niggers taking over your beloved europe. shit you even elected one the mayor of london.

now you're worse than we are. at least our niggers give us entertaining sports to watch. all yours do is bow to mecca and blow up subway stations

I live in Poland now i said that I lived in the US not that I have been living there. Cleveland Ohio.

Juist

Rio de Janeiro

4explorer [dot] org

Mexico

Shit, i'd like poland better than cleveland.

Albania

>no dindunuffiniggers wandering around
>young females don't spread their nudes on the internet - no slutties
>guns everywhere and NO FAG COMPLAINING
>even toddlers can buy alcohol at any hour, as long as they got the money
>jews don't control politicians
>obese people are quite a small minority
>no military-industrial complex craving for war
>most women are virgin until marriage - no slutty whores
>president is not a nigger

Germany, Finland, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium, Austria

North Korea

Almost any country in Europe, most of the ones in Asia, Canada. So, only about 50% of the other countries.

she's jewish literally born in israel

USB

You forgot muslims and weed farmers with RPGs from Lazarat

>banking system literally controlled by jews
>albania

pick two

I've been to the USA. It was nothing like how it is portrayed in popular media and I did not care for it. France. France is better.

10$ a gram. Poland.

are you even trying europe
>we have the best schools
>we have the best hospitals

Kek more muslims doesnt equal better