Do I look bad, or weird, or meh? Painfully average...

do I look bad, or weird, or meh? Painfully average? I seriously only match on tinder with fatties and I've never had a date. What gives?

you're a solid 8 mate

Must give off creepy/desperate vibes.

Go talk to womenfolk in real village not virtual village. Beat back the desperation vibes and stop giving a fuck.

you look pretty newfagbait/10 bro. I think you need to kys to fix your complexion

Fuck off Brandon.

Hey Brendon. Ever start hitting the gym and improving yourself physically like I told you to years ago? Obviously not. I think your problems, weak jawline, lack of real facial hair (that pedo stache is not a good look friend), sad sallow expression, small body with feminine curves, and Im gonna guess high feminine voice, all stem from low testosterone. Now if you left your house once in a while, got some sun, exercised and even participated in some sports, you could be surprised at the results. Better mood, more confidence, maybe even sprout a little chest hair. But since youd rather spend your time garnering sympathy on Sup Forums, for years on end, and whoring your little femboy ass out on camera, id say you're probably a lost cause. Or improvement was never your intention in the first place. Keep sissy you little queer ;)

you look like a school shooter

Elliot Rodgers 2: Retribution

someone needs to go ahead and give this guy a bullet to the brain one of these days
i know it's not you brandon, but fuck you brandon

Your looks are not crippling you in any way. Easy 6-8/10 (eye of the beholder accounted for). If you never had a date or other such "bad luck" with women it's probably because you are not out there meeting and talking to women.

So unless you have extreme social problems I suggest that you try to find a female friend because get this; females have other female friends and haning out with girls will get you more exposure to vagina than any clubbing, dating, etc ever could do.

Can't tell if this is bait or not, but honestly you're like a 7 or a 6. Get that stubble off of your face, or maybe grow it out? Try to get your haircut in shape, maybe change it up a bit. Put some product in. Experiment with your clothes, do you prefer the more punk or hipster look? Are just the average guy. It's all up to you.

Fix your skin, ditch the sad eyes and find a better smile. Then get a couple of professional headshots done. You'll probably be looking at a solid 7 or 8 at that point.

You're pretty average I'd say.

Rate me plz guys.

GET OFF Sup Forums BRANDON

The Supreme Gentleman

fetal alcohol syndrom

Solid 7/10

or maybe some kind of chromosome abnormality

Go shave that "beard", get a decent haircut and do something about your skin. Do that and you're 9/10

Oh and by the way, with both women and homos, the cute little feminine twink look only can get you by when youre young and decently attractive. When you hit 30 its all downhill. If you start working on yourself now, hell people think old farts like george clooney and sean connery are still attractive. Who take care of their bodies. But old twinks like the 90's boyband fags and aaron carter, they age like sour milk. So your best bet is start while you're young. Its not going to get better, it only gets worse.

Newfags falling for Brandon ITT