Average steely dan fan

average steely dan fan

Steely Dan sucks. If you want good audiophile music, listen to Alan Parsons Project.

>Steely Dan sucks
No
>If you want good audiophile music, listen to Alan Parsons Project.
Yes

A true Steely Dan fan would know that you can't buy a thrill

Where do you even begin if you wanna listen to Steely Dan?

To me, you might as well listen to Bruce Springsteen or something that's just generic and white as hell. That's just me. ("You're right, that is just you") Yeah well that's what I said I'm not trying to make a special point with it (Yeah whatever)

It's just an empty countdown to ecstasy

>Where do you even begin if you wanna listen to Steely Dan?

If you want a more organic, rock sound I'd start with either The Royal Scam or Pretzel Logic and then listen to everything else from the first half of the '70s.

If you've heard "Peg" on the radio and liked it, listen to Aja and Gaucho.

You don't really need to bother with their two 21st c. albums.

Rage Against the Machines FIRST ALBUM

audiophile gear is a royal scam

>Alan Parsons Project
I've only heard I Robot. What's their best?

The Turn of a Friendly Card

>To me, you might as well listen to Bruce Springsteen or something that's just generic and white as hell.
>generic and white as hell

For a start, what's "generic" about Bruce Springsteen and Steely Dan? Does the fact that they've been poorly imitated countless times mean that they are generic because you judge them at face value instead of taking the time to actually explore the music on your own volition instead of through the lens of other peoples preconceptions? Also using "white" as negative is a pretty fucking stupid SJW trend that you should stop doing. People don't say something is "too black" just because they don't like hip-hop or jazz you dumbass.

>pretty fucking stupid SJW trend that you should stop doing
>falls for the trend of bitching about sjews

>critiquing a trend is a trend

Critiquing someone critiquing a trend is also a trend if you put it that way. You're not a special snowflake.

>being in denial that bitching about sjws is more prominent than the sjws you complain about

who's the special snowflake again?

I bought my audiophile gear from a girl named Katy ...and Katy Lied.

but yeah steely dan is not that good...

Bitching about SJWs is the logical reaction to the cancerous ideas of SJWs that have infected faggots like you.

You're right. They're amazing.

Eye In The Sky, I Robot, Pyramania... I would start with those. Then Turn of a Friendly Card, Eve, and Ammonia Ave.

>no cable risers

not a true audiophile desu

He looks like my dad. My dad bought tons of music listening stuff and hijacked the basement so he can listen to his music (mostly Zappa) by himself like a teenager.

"mommy the sjws hurt my feelings!"

Steeleye Span is superior

Will you guys go get a hotel room or something?

Average butthole surfers fan

Spotted the SJWs

I thought we were talking about Steely Dan

dubs and he's/(she's)/them right

>Alan Parsons Project
Which I believe was some sort of hovercraft.

I thought this would be a fun audiophile meme thread where we post pictures of cable risers and speaker stands made from exotic wood. Why do you idiots gave to ruin everything? It's Friday night and there's nothing going on in my life right now :(

yeah fuck those guys

Stop using Sup Forums as a substitute for having actual friends then loser

le butthurt meme

kill
yourself

how many layers of post-ironic plebeianism have you gone through

Post audiophile equipment

>Bitching about SJWs is a trend

It's a trend because many people react to it negatively. It's certainly not "trendy".

>"it's not a trend" i say to the sjw cucks, as i watch my youtube lords such as theamazingatheist and sargonofakkad and natetalkstoyou and armouredskeptic and add to their almost exclusively positive reception, as they tell me how special we are for hating the spooky internet boogeyman because they would never talk about these things solely for the youtube revenue and the ability to act like a victim as they lash their fanbases at anyone who disagrees with them

i will not fall to the cuckening...

Good for him, honestly.

Bill Maher

Turn of the Friendly card.

First album I ever bought actually.

God bless you user. Never knew about The Alan Parsons Project and theyre damn good