Leave the england job to me

>leave the england job to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E54_S_yA5gk
youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STANDING

Well, he's a marginally less shitty option than Pardew

Probably the best option. He wouldn't fanny around with players out of position, perma-crocks and dispassionate cunts

he'll be good for the squad morale

youtube.com/watch?v=E54_S_yA5gk

>implying he's fashionable enough or cheap enough for the FA

He won't play their tippy tappy possession-based "Poundshop Germany" style of football, not a chance

The best Englishman is not the best man for the job

I don't mind Big Sam, but aren't his strengths more in getting a group of players to perform at a decent level over the course of a season?

Not sure I'd have that much confidence in him being able to set up against a specific side in a game he absolutely had to win desu.

Just get a Johhny Foreigner 2bh

Leave England to me

The problem with the national team is that we labour under the delusion that we can field a side that controls possession and outclasses its opponents thanks to superior technique.

This is completely at odds with the quality of players we have at our disposal.

If I were England manager, my focus would be on creating a side that doesn't control possession, that doesn't even seek to play on the front foot.

England has the players for a cynical, counter-attacking game. Field a team like this and we could go far as a team. We just have to get rid of this bizarre national conceit in our footballing talents first.

that's a really good team

english players don't know anything except 4 at the back with offensive fullbacks

You'd have to be a literal retard to not want Glenn Hoddle to be the new manager.

if you're scottish

what's wrong with him? he won le tournoi and england had a very good win rate under him. he's a lot better than any of the other english options. don't see why no-one is mentioning him. is it because the media is ignoring him and everyone is following them? they probably don't like him just because of what he said.

I like him, as long as he's given up on this spiritualism shite.

However, if England want to be great they have to appoint the hero we need

I could get behind this

Would be better than Wonga, that's for sure.

So just copy the Welsh tactics then kek

How original and dynamic user.

Just thinking about Bielsa as England manager makes me hard

Indeed user. The Wales team has proven how effective those tactics can be with second-rate English players. Just imagine how devastating those tactics would be if we deployed them with the English A team instead.

Horrible logic. You should kill yourself

>Troy Deeney

t. salty englishman

Big Sam is a patriot

literally who

I'd rather not have the team enter the field to this, apt as it is for the England team:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0