I am a 15 year old black boy, currently in my 2nd year of high school

> I am a 15 year old black boy, currently in my 2nd year of high school.
> When I was only 6 years old, my sister pegged me with a strap-on dildo and caused severe tears to my anus and gave me a perforated colon.
> My parents tried to accuse me of having consensual anal sex, and they wouldn't believe me when I told them what had happened.
> They were so mad about the situation that they sent me away to foster care, saying that was not the way they raised me, I was a disgusting little negro, and other things of that nature.
> I was sent to an orphanage with around 2 dozen little white cracker boys, and I was the only one of my race in the orphanage.
continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vs6V8EILM0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cont gay fag

Fake as fuck- black and can type on a pc?

> The white boys started discriminating for me due to my race, and once word got out about the situation with my parents things only got worse.
> I had to undergo 3 treatments per week for 4 months before my anus fully recovered.
> The racism combined with the situation with my parents sent me into a spiraling depression.
> I attempted suicide once by jumping off of the balcony of the orphanage.
> The staff were furious, and had me adopted by a couple in their 20's--a strong Mexican spic and a small Italian woman.
> At first they were very supportive, but then my dad started molesting me.
> He would rail my ass and facebang me, making me swallow his loads and saying that I "loved it."
> I was only 9 by this time.
continue?

Lying on the internet/10

Don't continue. You're a huge faggot and nobody cares.

f-f-f-faggot

black butts matter

> Since then I ran away from home and started to overdose on my colon medication.
> This caused me to vomit whenever I ate, so I got extremely thin.
> I went to the hospital, and they did some operations and placed me in a different orphanage.
> The new orphanage was full of other black kids, and the racism stopped.
> My life was finally starting to come back together, piece by piece.
> So I lived it out until I was 13, when they said that I had recovered enough to go back to school.
> When I started my first year of high school, I rolled with other kids from the orphanage, especially my nigga Tony.
> I passed the first year with straight B's and A's.
> In year 2, I started getting bullied at school because word of the situation got out.
> I told my nigga Tony that I had decided life wasn't worth it anymore, and that I was going to jump off a bridge.
continue?

Kill yourself you retarded faggot

I tried

fuck off nigger

Not even internet cares for your made up story. and even if you lied about age, mods will show you out

fucking fake as a nigger can type on a keyboard

lol

> He offered to jump off with me, saying that he was in a similar situation.
> So at 1:00 AM, we snuck out of the orphanage, jumped off the bridge, and the next thing I know I'm in the hospital.
> The doctor there was talking to some guy who apparently worked at a mental hospital about "treatment."
> I'm currently in a mental institution, getting help for the many mental illnesses I developed through the situation.

What about yo nigga Tony

on the off chance this is true which I doubt it is judging by the typing speed of that short piece of shit conclusion, it's good you're getting help. you should find you're dad when you get out and take a baseball bat to his house over the period of a couple weeks to fuck with him mentally. break into his house and move stuff around but don't take anything, I know it'd be tempting for a nigger but still. just fuck with him mentally and emotionally the way he did to you and do the same thing to your sister.

Enjoy your 3 year ban user.

>6 years old
>parents think you're old enough to know what anal sex is, and even consent to it.
nigger wat

You grammatical mastery proves you're not a nigger.

they probably fuck on a regular basis

kek

Bullshit I grew up in foster homes they are mostly black then a few mexicans and even fewer whites your a fucking lair

MODS MODS MODS! UNDERAGE! MOOOOODDDDSSS

maybe it was the Midwest where blacks are as rare as Asians

FAG FAG FAG! LOOK GUYS WE GOT A REAL FAG HERE

LOLkekkekekkkekekeklolkek why would you overdose on colon meds you stupid faggot nigger bastard child pavement staining piece of shit

Nothing worse than a nigger.

Oh yeah, except a 10 y/o nigger that makes up stories about getting fucked in the ass with a dildo and posts it to Sup Forums.

Way fail :((((

I am disappoint.

Reported

It was the midwest!!!! Trust me there is no way he would be the only black unless he was in canada

>disgusting little negro
brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=vs6V8EILM0M

I'm going to ask someone to find out where my dad and sister live so that I can go over there when I get out of here. Shouldn't be too long.

*if* what OP is claiming is true, I am glad he took the time to post it. Repression can fuck people up and the fact that he's got nuts big enough to type this all out and get it off his chest makes him more of a man that you'll ever be you pathetic piece of trash

just pretend your sane as much as you can.
I guess I am pretty gullible mom, I believe a nigger on the Internet.

Mods do your job.

You're the real fag if you want underage people on the site, or maybe you're underage yourself?

>was 15
>i was only 9 by this time

> am 15
> was 9

autist

it doesn't matter if they don't ruin the site. if they're little 9 year olds trying to be edgy and ironic then sure ban em. this user is underage but isn't being an annoying little shit

LMFAO

Fakest shit I've ever read.

he's 15 right now you moron

> I am a 15 year old

Enjoy your ban.

MODS!

mods are gods?

Damn, son. If this is real, you've had it pretty rough.

Worst thing to happen to me was I was molested by my 16 year old brother when I was 6.

Fuuck off you fucking nigger, no one cares.

chop your balls off
start taking titty skittles
become "hot" kneegrass
find family
seduce father
rape that nigger with a strap-on

fuck off nigger, let him tell his story

fuck off nigger, let him say he no ones cares

Titty Skittles?? really?