Stoner thread, post those setups Sup Forumsros

Stoner thread, post those setups Sup Forumsros.
lets see how you're getting high; pic related.
what are you smoking on?

nothing cause i smoked all my blue dream

Hey look it's the alien cock smoking faggot again. How long will it be before you tell us you spend 5k on this "piece of art"

If I'm gonna drop $50 on a piece (excluding a bowl) what do you think I should go for?

Stop smoking and start dabbing. Pick up a small rig for 50

picture a green apple

No dealers where I'm at. Either have to order or drive out of state.

Why are you so mad and obsessed with cocks? You do realize no matter how many times you call my bong alien cock or semen bong it does nothing to change my opinion of how awesome it is, because it looks nothing like a dick at all. I do feel a little sorry for you though. Must be a sad life seeing dicks in everything all the time

Your just not looking for them. There are dealers in every neighborhood in the country you just have to find them.

stat lit fam

Fuck zane

anyone else have a heady?

No one else is dumb enough to spend that much money on something used to smoke weed.

This is my only heady piece. I saw and just had to have it.

the shop i go to sells thousand dollar rigs every day.

i feel like thats not detailed enough to actually be qualified as an actual heady piece, but it is nicer than a normal one. its like a half heady

Truth.

This.

All a heady piece is is something that is completely unique. It doesn't have to be super detailed to be a heady. You sound like a stoner elitist asshole.

Well I should clean my Setup. Anyway dope is good..

op im a britfag so idk if it works differently overseas or whatever but aside from looking for people with red eyes how am i actually supposed to find someone to buy green off of (excluding the darknet, i ordered off there one time and the product never arrived)

buy from a vouched shipper

lol educate yourself kid

i did, i had loads of seller contact with the guy and he offered a reship and everything and that didnt come either. the guy is one of the biggest sellers on the market i use(d)