Dubs tell me what I send

dubs tell me what I send

i just shit myself, fuck, literally shit myself, what do?

Can you shit on my face?

roll

I love you to the end of my dick

If you don't reply to my post OP, you will die tonight.

Alex is a stupid nigger

Winrar

"Now that I know you love me, I think it is time I told you..... I have AIDS"

You will send tits or gtfo.

THE TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

Ah fuck

Babe, can you do me a favor and get your dick out for Harambe?

Rollin

waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ayy lmao roll

hjjhbbhjbh

Roll

I have dirt and cheese in my anus

Lemme see your tits

jfc

DELIVER OP

I have to tell you something, I've been really wanting to get fucked by a big black guy. I hope you're ok with this, I'd really like for you to watch this happen.

I have something to confess, I wasn't exactly "loyal". Not a cheater either tho.

Another winrar. When will OP deliver

c'mon op you lazy bastard

OP isn't going to deliver, you were supposed to read the text at the bottom and then rage cause funny memes.

to all you retards who think this is real, read what OP typed at the bottom of the picture

>implying this autistic trend is funny or ever has been since chain mail

oh shit...

OP is a widly deranged cunt

>implying you think I find this stupid shit funny.

>implying implys imply while implying on implyers holding plyers

>implying you didnt say "funny memes"

I've been off of Sup Forums for a while is this the replacement for the cancer banana? Because that was at least mildly funny this is not

fuck you

Its just the summer fags being cancerous as usual

Why?

Hey guys guess who Ty here just got the ultimo bowl cut, ultimate number one bowl cut of the century. Check the cut. Swag. bunch of guys have been staring at me lately I think they jelly, you jelly? If you jelly, press 1 and an operator will be on the line to assist you commit suicide. Ever seen a haircut so good you wanted to off yourself? This is one of those haircuts, and it's on my head. How swag is that? Peep the technique! Boyyyy! That is one Juicy cut. This is the type of haircut that makes people cut themselves. Cause when you see... just look at that. What kind of vitamins am I taking to make my hair look so good? That's what your asking yourself right now. What kind of Brazilian pine-cone treatment am I doing to my noggin? You'll never know. Guess it's time to start cutting yourself. Cut yourself. I want you to cut yourself. Cut yourself right now. Cut yourself you little freak. Cmon... you watching this video. Cut yourself. Cmon freak.. Freak. Freeeeeak. Just a little cut. Not too deep just see how it feels... probably ease your anxiety wont it... yes it will. Feels good. Feels goooood. Physical pain, helps you... distracts you... from mental pain. Cut yourself. Yes... do it. Send me pictures of your wounds that you just made with write the date or write Tyler on it. Send them to [email protected]. Send me pictures of yourself with cuts all over. I want more cutsss... that's not enough cuts... make lots of cuts.... Yeah freeeeeeeaaak. You're my little freak noww. Now youre my little freak, I can do what I want with you. You're gonna be my little freeeak. Freeeeeeeak. You wanna see me strip? You wanna see me strip? Is that what you want? You sick freak. You freeeeeeak.