The best thing about YouTube is the twerking videos. No...

The best thing about YouTube is the twerking videos. No, not the boring "black chicks bussin' dey pussy at da club" twerking videos with the fancy editing and the dudes in the background throwing dollar bills. The videos I prefer are the ones by white suburban/rural girls aged 10-15, particularly the ones with their friends.

See, in the year 2012, twerking had reached the mainstream consciousness courtesy of Miley Cyrus. Don't get me wrong, it had been around considerably longer (many twerking videos on YouTube are from 2007) but those were made by, for lack of a better word: trash.

But in 2012, there was a change. Suburban, upper-class, privileged white girls were suddenly taking videos of themselves shaking their asses and posting them online for the world to see. It was marvelous. Right now I can pull up dozens of twerking videos from these impressionable girls of various ages. Were they egged on by their friends? Were they closet dykes and just wanted to watch their friends shake their asses? Who knows?

But from 2012 to roughly 2014, YouTube became flooded with these videos. It was a gold mine The best ones got taken down (either by YouTube or by girls who were no doubt punished by their fathers), but there is still a treasure trove out there. My tricks to finding diamonds in the rough: Go by view count. If the video is in the 1,000-5,000 range, chances are it hasn't been sullied and the moderators haven't found out about it. Adding "attempt" or "request" to the search works wonders too, because these dumb girls think they can get validation by imitating what dozens of other girls have done.

There's no real reason for me sharing all of this. It's just something that has interested me for the past few years, a trend I've noticed. PS: The comments are an also underrated trove of interest, especially ones from girls who are clearly no older than 8. These 8 year old girls are watching twerking videos, commenting about how they liked it. What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0co6m9KiGLs
youtube.com/watch?v=xpv0r6hAMXg
youtube.com/watch?v=ndIZbExtmuc
youtube.com/watch?v=YfyQJsm7E4Y
youtu.be/0PAhCzydb48
youtube.com/watch?v=j9FRCvakfG0
youtube.com/watch?v=PSXoqx5TWQA
youtube.com/user/ghsdiva02/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=pGv1X5q0Z9w
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3MJuAE2FY
youtube.com/watch?v=fN0XSauPZj4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VB1wIwDiUM0
youtube.com/watch?v=TLmiM4B6ZUs
youtube.com/watch?v=vSKSoGo4YYQ
m.absolugirl.com/video-xte08s.html
vimeo.com/85505128
ru.spankbang.com/clg7/video/dance blonde
youtu.be/iwN9vvIxXpc
m.absolugirl.com/search-iluvyu150-1.html#pub1
youtube.com/watch?v=BBmjCkVu-5o
youtube.com/watch?v=v--aEQEjFXs
youtube.com/watch?v=IKkOy0L757k
youtube.com/watch?v=58xvXZePYKA
youtube.com/watch?v=fwpRpdszPBk
youtube.com/watch?v=zC0PyQ-VIgM
youtube.com/watch?v=zagduUd8sPI
youtube.com/watch?v=K4EXod16lYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twerking is fucking stupid like you OP

Links bro
Hi

any links to any videos?

this is one of my all-time favorite: youtube.com/watch?v=0co6m9KiGLs
these girls are trying so hard. it might just be a rebellious thing when all is said and done, but the thought of girls getting together and collectively making a video like this gets my dick diamond hard. I love their channel description too
>This is our new channel. we were twerk team and we are white, btw. we love to do this kinda of danceing fuck people and go to clubs. we are all juniors in high school and will twerkoff anyone who challenges us,
What were they thinking putting this on the internet?! I just don't know. I love it.

Here's one I love: youtube.com/watch?v=xpv0r6hAMXg

This girl even named her channel "WorldClassWhore". It's mind-boggling! And I love the way she moves. She's learned well

My favorite realization is when a channel only has a few videos, and at this point they're like dirt old.
All I can think is

> They got caught/exposed
> They got raped and killed

Either way, my face when

>Annotations to block the video
kek

I love that too. I especially like to imagine that they got older and decided maybe shaking their ass on the internet wasn't the best way to win attention, but they STILL LEAVE THE VIDEOS UP

This one's a bit legendary to me: youtube.com/watch?v=ndIZbExtmuc

they just want bbc. end of story.

anyone remember iluvyu150. She would always make videos with her sister. She was a sexually frustrated little whore who was thick in all the right places. Most of her videos were scrubbed from the internet :(

she/they suck

dude yes, anyone got any of her vids? used to be a few on mless awhile ago but i lost em.

wheres the vid to this?

lol I know they do. that's what makes it so attractive to me. they want so badly to be sexy stripper video whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfyQJsm7E4Y

did anyone notice how wet the crotch of their jean shorts are.

I know where a few are but I don't want to give them up because some asshole will get them removed and they'll be gone forever

This is the best twerking video ever made
youtu.be/0PAhCzydb48

please? :(

Hispanic girls are great! Thongs are like the only kind of underwear there. 0 modesty.

I figured someone will say that, but I don't even consider that to be a thought. If some sloot had a sudden change of heart in their life, you would think they would have deleted the videos. God forbid if a few years later, somebody they know comes across their videos and then they have to play the "I'm not like that anymore" card.

had it but formatted computer 4x. Not that gr8 it was 5/10 ass and mediocre upside down against the wall twerk

Thank me later.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9FRCvakfG0

Yeah but you have to consider that these girls are just not that intelligent at all. Many of them come from places like Minnesota or Mississippi.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSXoqx5TWQA

they look like women in a teens music video.

OP wants younger.

youtube.com/user/ghsdiva02/videos

I loved her. You can see her transition in life.
She went from being cute and innocent, dancing like a white girl. To getting into rap music and becoming a coal burner, which eventually lead her to having a short "career" that made her abandon her amateur twerk videos, then she got pregnant. And that's the end of that.

They're teens. Only they look older. Anyways look at dat ass.

DEAR GOD NO

youtube.com/watch?v=pGv1X5q0Z9w

That's the kind of stuff I love. These girls love the attention and it does strange things to them, making them do things they wouldn't normally do, like this: youtube.com/watch?v=PSXoqx5TWQA

oops :/ youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3MJuAE2FY

Oh believe me, hahaha I know these chicks are stupid. I'm just saying, if they did have a change of heart, that means that they actually smarten up, right?
But in my view, I just think that the least of what happen is that daddy must have caught them in the act and took their devices away. And we both know these are not the kind of girls to remember passwords.

Wish I could find the original uploader of this one
youtube.com/watch?v=fN0XSauPZj4
I love the ones with multiple girls. Like, how did they get together and decide to make this?
>Okay guys come over tonight in the shortest shorts and highest socks you could find. We're gonna shake our asses and put it on YouTube and it's gonna be awesome!

Anyone familiar with Lindsexx on YouTube? Quality stuff.

>not posting best yt teen girl video of all time
Thank me later
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VB1wIwDiUM0

I am now. Good stuff.
>they both just pull their pants down halfway through the video
WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS ON THE INTERNET?!

Good stuff!

That's a good one. I love ones where one girl is more into it than the other. In this one the two brunettes are obviously more into this than the blonde who seems a little shy and is just going with the flow.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLmiM4B6ZUs
how is this not on here yet?!

youtube.com/watch?v=vSKSoGo4YYQ

This is a good one because of the comments from a family member (?). The girl has some modesty (she's keeping her hood up) but the person commenting reveals too much info to the point where you can find this exact girl with a few seconds of sleuthing. Hilarious. I also love how the commenter claims the girl stole her underwear.

dat blonde is fine

did you peep the other videos when the blonde is in her undies?

bump

>Lindsexx
these are type that Sup Forums cries about cause they want that nigga dick.

Does anyone have her videos? The name used to be lilslut3 but her videos got taken off youtube

they are literally all on the site without a mother.

I found this m.absolugirl.com/video-xte08s.html

how do you find them? I searched that youtube name on mless and only got one of the videos, where i got that screenshot

I love when she puts the monopoly money on her sister's ass.

My nigga, this is MY fucking thread. I am ALL ABOUT this shit.

There's two girls that go by the username "kallymarie2" that have a lot of videos of exactly this shit. I used to have all of their videos downloaded from their photobucket account, but they eventually removed all of them. This is the only one left I can find:

vimeo.com/85505128

The other videos are a GOLD MINE. Never any nudity or anything like that (that's illegal!) but they are top fucking quality. If any user out there either has the other videos or can manage to find them, every single person in this thread would cum buckets. It would be the find of the year.

Oh my GOD I remember these girls! They were such good little whores. They just didn't give a fuck. I guess they're all gone but I did stumble on some vids on mless occasionally, like one where they dance to Crank Dat Soulja Boy in pajama pants and then PULL THOSE FUCKIN PANTS DOWN.

They were such good girls. I miss them :(

How do you even live in that house as a father??
That shit must drive you fucking nuts.

I'll try one more time. Does anyone have her videos/know where i can find them? i cant seem to find them on mless so any help would be appreciated

this is hot af

ru.spankbang.com/clg7/video/dance blonde

youtu.be/iwN9vvIxXpc

The best one i saw had two girls in lifeguard singlets. Wish i knew what it was called.

the fucking CLASSIC!

I was so obsessed with this video for a long time. Everything about it is perfect: the choice in panties, the way they keep trying to pick their wedgies and failing over and over, the Ugg boots on the girl in blue, the part where the two girls on the left and right get on the ground and bend their legs like strippers, the part at the end where one goes "UGH I'm tired!"

It is a god damned masterpiece. I was so into this video I actually tried tracking them down on Facebook. I found the girl on the right and the girl on the left (my favorite). Her name is Rachel Hayes from North Carolina. She has a black son now :(. I forget what the brunette's name was but I could probably track her down again. I could never find the blonde in the middle though.

Hands down the best twerking video of all time. ALL TIME!

>What a time to be alive

lol'd

Fast an furious one?

I think it was

no vids but got this

>she has a black son now

LOL

about 20 vids of hers
m.absolugirl.com/search-iluvyu150-1.html#pub1

>seen all of those dozens of times
>some of them are duplicates
Well, thanks anyway.

MODS

I DARE YOU TO POST A BETTER TEEN TWRK VID
youtube.com/watch?v=BBmjCkVu-5o

damn those girls have no shame

youtube.com/watch?v=v--aEQEjFXs

IS THERE SUCH A THING AS TOO YOUNG
THIS ONE IS ABT 6 YR OLD

youtube.com/watch?v=IKkOy0L757k
>Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=58xvXZePYKA
>pic related

It's honestly hilarious seeing a bunch of neck beard virgins go crazy over a bunch of little girls shaking their ass on YouTube.
Seriously get outside more often and look for real girls, or better yet, kill yourselves.

great now we've entered a territory I am not comfortable with.

well, it was fun while it lasted.

This. Fuckers are to pathetic to be creeps in real life.

how far is too far
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=fwpRpdszPBk

youtube has no mods
>pic related

Mods? like...Seriously?

You are honestly one pathetic individual, how shit can your life truly be that you become so obsessed with a twerking video, that you tracked the girls down and find their Facebook profiles? You seriously need to get a life, sounds like you've never been touched by a female, please drink bleach sir.

mods god damnit

it's a honey trap.

youtube mods are dead vol.2
>pic related

Twerking is the least sexy thing ever. "I'm gonna stand like a crab and have a seizure, that will attract men!" And then BOOM. Single mother of a halfnig.

youtube.com/watch?v=zC0PyQ-VIgM
sorry 4got the vid
its on yt

youtube.com/watch?v=zagduUd8sPI

lol

Rachel go take care of your kid he's probably about to eat some paint chips

I just reported this, have fun in the pokey faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4EXod16lYg

WE R LEGIUN

Fuck you user you made me spit coffe onto myself I kek'd so fuckin hard

NICE

tab names kek