How is this kind of behavior still tolerated?

How is this kind of behavior still tolerated?
Men shouldn't be allowed to take up so much space that could be used for children, pregnant women, the old or disabled people.

It has nothing to do with your testicles or anything else. It is a matter of respect and male dominance. Men know that this is caused so much suffrage and they still do it to let the whole world know that the patriarchy is still around.

We should teach men to sit with their legs almost taped together.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

it's called the dickfrog stance

>manspreading

>suffrage
kek

Is this an actual issue for people

>Sit spread legged all my life
>someone makes to sit next to me
>I put my legs together to make room
>they sit down
>end of story
Are women autistic and scared to interact with real people outside dumblr?

Were you ever forced to stay for 30 minutes because men didn't put their legs together? If you went through this, you would totally understand.

>Are women autistic and scared to interact with real people outside dumblr?
We risk being attacked and/or raped if we interact with males that are insensitive enough to let pregnants stay because they don't want to put their legs together.

>letting pregnant women stand
Pleasure source this statement I can't believe anyone would sit like that if anyone with any disability be it age pregnancy medical or mental conditions standing up

>Men shouldn't be allowed to take up so much space that could be used for children, pregnant women, the old or disabled people.
>It has nothing to do with your testicles or anything else. It is a matter of respect an

then go get raped cunt

>Pleasure source this statement
Are you seriously asking for a source? In a world where children are raped and abused daily, you do not believe that there are men who wouldn't put their legs together to help pregnant women?

cuntfag.....

>We risk being attacked and/or raped if we interact with males that are insensitive enough to let pregnants stay because they don't want to put their legs together.

So it's not a problem of men spreading their legs while sitting, it's a problem of some men being nutjobs.

It seems your f8 this b8 would get l8 and not 8 by some m8 was der8ted.

>I stood for 30 minutes because I'm shy.
kek

So what you're saying is you have no proof

>We risk being attacked and/or raped if we interact with males
Fuck all males, they're all rapists, let's gas them all amirite

1) Tits or gtfo
2) Either retarded, bait or both

Why the actual fuck should I give pregnant women the special snowflake treatment?
I didn't ask her to get knocked up, it bugs the shit out of me that a lot of them will inconvenience everyone around them just because "muh baby"

A man sits, he spreads.

I don't see you complaining about my big unwieldy dick when it's in your mouth or fucking you.

That said, healthy adult men sitting down in public transport is just deplorable. Are you on a three hour train ride? Get up you fag.

I have proof that this happend on may 7th 2016 at 8:56 am in the subway of New York.

The man then insisted that the woman would respect is white cis-male privilege to sit how he wants. The number of innocent bystanders which got triggered by this statement is unknown, but high. It is also unknown if he proceeded to rape the woman, but it can be inferred from context.