I'm moving to Germany in a few weeks, tips and tricks to how to blend into the community?Besides learning the language...

I'm moving to Germany in a few weeks, tips and tricks to how to blend into the community?Besides learning the language, which i will gradually.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/learn-german/s-2469
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends. Where you're moving to?

Bremerhaven

Hang out with Graf artists they know some really cool places

Well you need a koran and a burka

Pro tip, don't torrent anything without a VPN since they charge over 600€ per torrent file.

recycle

I don't even know where that is, lol
It's in the North, no? Dunno how the people are there.

i need to make friends from 0 i guess, are germans ok with speaking english?

Well for one grow out a beard and buy a prayer mat, if you are white it will be hard to blend in you def need a koran or two

it's somewhere on the seashore, north i think, yes

Get ready to be raped by mudslimes

Yes they are. Don't worry. Usually non-germans who moved there are much friendlier tho, but they tend to move mostly to southern areas.

i need to practice my allahu akhbar then

Learn Arabic for a starters and join a local sharia law enforcement group

i don't really look like a goat, but i will get my spiked underpants just in case

The fuck, Germans hate americans and why the fuck would you even want to go there? They are a bunch of cucks and muslim lovers, prepare cultular enrichment you faggot

i am not american, i am romanian

>be good public speaker
>have great ideas about raising germany out from its ashes
>appeal to german people's nationalism
>pander to germans' feeling of being screwed over by religious immigrants
>give speeches about how you will make germany great again
>create fourth iteration of political party
>deport (kill) all invading religious immigrants
>attack inferior countries and set up military bases on their lands
>leave russia alone
>spy on all european countries
>encourage countries to brexit
>conquer EU
>make the euro great again
>solve all of europes problems
>marry eva braun's corpse
>OP did nothing wrong

>mfw can't tell if you're american or hitler

i think that's worse tho

>Bremerhaven

Why the fuck would anyone move THERE? Aren't there, like,... options?

You are about to get blacked bro good luck escaping the state niggers and into the arms of sandniggers and oogaboogas

that is where my sister lives so...not really for now

If you are from USA you wont blend in, on my travels to Gerabia I found the men there to be very feminine almost come off as 100% gay, the women are whores but they are all with Arabs and African niggers, was very pretty scenary but all the muslims ruined it have fun

I love it when people intend to move to places they don't know where they are in the map.

Jesus gypse scum, ya you will fit right in with the other shitskins, robbing and raping Germany is the place for you M8

Yolo.png

that is wonderful to hear! ty for the kind words

Stay out of my country you filthy roma we are full now fuck off

Hes from Romania faggot, now to be fair I have never met a Romanian I liked but thats a German prob now

Not full enough, there must be more room for a fellow rug vendor!

learn to drink good beer

maybe this will help you learn german:
dw.com/en/learn-german/s-2469

btw, most of youtube music is not available here. same with usa netflix. just so you know beforehand!

thanks m8

i mean you could inform yourself A LITTLE instead of being such an ignorant nigger

Why are you all such shit bags, I mean are you brought up to beg and rob people? I can't you fucking gypsies, they were right to try and exterminate you cockroaches

Not that user but I had 3 german exchange students a few years ago when I was in highschool and they came off queer as fuck

most of the gypsers are, indeed, brought up to beg and rob and stuff like that

Why are you moving to germany and where are you from?

Romanian, Gyspe its the same thing you filth are all the same, dirty beggars that steal and rape. I hope you die of starvation or get stabbed in a mugging friend

i'm going there to learn the language and work, Ro

That faggot is from Romania its pretty obv why he is moving, that country is shit and the people are shit, instead of stealing from other romas he wants to steal from germans

i will also fuck your women and inseminate them with my gypso children

MY SIDES I call BS on this Andrei, thats like a nigger from the states saying they will work

you don't need to work in germany. everything is for free there

Fuck man I would hate to live in Europoor, your guys average monthly income is 600 USD lmao dude between me and my wife we bring in 8.5k a month after taxes and were retired.. I would move too

The reason you are going to Germany is the opposite, you wont work you want free handouts like the other shitskins

german women love americans, actually

ther german men are miserable fuckers who hate themselves

all the good men were killed off. these are the offspring of the pussies and the lame.

it's so easy to meet women as an american over there.

i want to work my way up to becoming a concept artist for a game company

You should make this thread on Sup Forums you might get some actual advice but be prepared for a bashing like on here..

i will, these days. it's actually kind of fun how these people get so easily triggered

retired from what?

Dif user here, having never been to Germany wtf do all the german men do then? Are they all pussies? Also is it a meme about german women fucking the mudslimes or 50/50 true?

Military

how old are you?

Why not go to states?

because i don't have relatives in the states

i've only ever been to berlin. the women have to work extra hard with german men. they're all distant and cold (as you'd expect) and without much passion.

all you need to do is learn do you speak english in german and just try it on the hottest german babes. it's a great opening line.

Then get them over there, its bad here I've been all around only "bad" thing right now is the BLM BS but everyplace has a downside

i guarantee that you were not affected by blm faggot

Tempting.. I'm at a toss up between a month in Germany or a month in Japan..

No but they are stupid niggers

hmmm both are pretty great for americans, i think

Come on man BLM is a good just group kek

not sure about japan but germany also has some really quality whore houses if all else fails. sometimes worth going just because.

it's like a men's club. you pay a price to go in and it's a gym, sauna and a bar. you just sit around drinking and dozens of women come and go, totally naked. you can pick the one you want or wait it out until you have a real connection.

Damn that sounds sick as fuck

Well, you cant say "heil hitler" anymore.

It was cool in the 40s now its uncool

Fuckin' generation today.

can i at least strip jews naked and dickslap them?

No.

But remember if you're a pedophile you're welcome there

They even have a funded program to help them not offend and treat their disorder..

Thats a bit more...Whats the word? Humanly advanced than western societies.

bleib weg
wir haben schon genug flüchtlinge

Don't download any movies

what's the deal with that?