>work out every day.
>change your lifestyle and do active things
>literally dont give a fuck what people say or think about you
>make your lack of fucks given very known

profit off it

>stop putting women on a pedestal

pretty much this and you're good to go

100% this.

not true. The ones on the right are only the gold diggers and older whores who are losing their beauty and are hitting the wall hard. THEN it's time to look for a beta faggot provider. But they'll never forget Chad's cock

You can start by not surrounding yourself with an aura of extreme frailty and inability combined with zero confidence. You said seven words and I picture a fragile, flaccid little weakling who smells like 3 day old ball sweat while sitting on his parent's couch while they roll their eyes and ask themselves what the fuck went wrong.

In other words, you disgusting beta faggot, if you're asking how to get girls to like you, you've already failed with girls. Stop being a worthless piece of festering rat shit and go talk to a fucking woman as if you had the ability to take care or her (and maybe even yourself, you despicable postule) and see what happens.

Post body and/or face, age, etc. Then we will help.

Don't take relationship advice from Sup Forums.

Here, I saved this from a thread earlier. It was useful to me.

be more interesting and attractive and successful. or settle for grenades,

Treat them like shit

underrated. Act as if they're not good enough for you and they'll do everything to convince you of the contrary.

Sad as it is, chivalry is dead. And so are stable family environments. Don't let her move in, don't give her money, don't have kids.

make money ashole !!!

say Stannis

Only if you want to atract bitches

>Do not think with your dick
>Be a nice guy

money

be nice to them, be needy, buy them things and shit and always agree with them and act feminine

get the money, then you get the power, then you get the chicks.

Don't worry about it. Work on your own life and women will come. Focus on a career. A career you enjoy OP. When you are desperately looking for pussy it never comes.

Read women's magazines Soo you know what they are interest in

> how can i make girls like me ?

cloning, obviously

Why would anyone want to fuck in a lake? That's disgusting.

Give them heroin...repeat

>Work on your own life and women will come
Worst advice ever m80
Women dont just come, they need to be hunted.
Girls are to us as a zebra is to a lion, if the lion doesnt hunt the lion starves
Same principle, you need to hunt her because no zebra willingly comes up to lions volunteering to get killed and eaten

and also fucking in water really sucks. It SEEMS like a good idea till you actually try it.

Underrated

This just shows you how much of a desperate betamale you are. You confuse confidence and assertiveness with being an asshole. I get it, sometimes guys are genuinely dicks, but that's rare. Chivalry doesn't mean you fucking bend over backwards and crawl on fours at her feet. Women like those men more, whose feelings are unclear towards them. They should feel your confidence, feel that it's a privilege, and ultimately an awesome thing to be together with you.

As for me, I'm dating a girl right now, and she's madly in love with me, I can tell. Tomorrow I'm going to Japan for 2 weeks, so we went on a date beforehand yesterday. Our 4th date, but I could tell she was worrying to death. She made me promise like 3 times to take care, text her when I arrive, etc. Now, how did I managed that insane attraction level? I kept my distance. On the first date, we kissed. I didn't text her that night when I went home, only the next day if she made it home in one piece. I don't initiate conversation on facebook, only when inviting her out on a date. Next thing I know, she's opening up to me emotionally. We're talking deepest secrets, deepest insecurities, etc. This is how comfortable she feels with me.

Had I been an autistic betamale, texting her, telling her I love her, I'd have gotten the "let's just be friends" speech on the 2nd date. Take notes, OP.

By liking yourself.
Not perceiving women as "godesses" - they're bored by that.

this. works like a charm

With a gun op.

>listen to this user
>finish last
age old knowledge faggot
what are you doing

I do agree with your advice if you have the confidence to pull this off but clearly OP does not.

Stannis

catch 'em
kill 'em
catch 'em
kill 'em
catch 'em
kill 'em
catch 'em
kill 'em
catch 'em
kill 'em
catch 'em
kill 'em
catch 'em
kill 'em

Try being rude

Thanks for including that gif in your post; you saved the trouble of someone else having to do it for you.

I got confidence but it doesnt really help in the process but it does help you recover from failure
Its a numbers game, some girls put out and you succeed in fucking them but most will reject you
Confidence helps you move on to a new girl and realize its a diffrent thing and you need to try again

Sorry user, but this is the most stupid post for ages. You can't be serious. Never pretend to be (interested in) in something you are not. Wipe your ass with those magazins

So, you're a girl and you'd like to replicate another like yourself? I don't think that is currently possible. Sorry.

you sound like a faggot

This is definitely not what real, meaningful relationships are based on. It might work for just "getting girls" , but nothing more. Self-esteem is important. No woman wants a shy, friendless faggot who has nothing to offer

I have my doubts about all of that friend
Girls are tricky, they dont react well to...most things so i doubt confidence matters

Getting a girl to put out is hard, you need to work for it and getting her into a relationship is alot harder because it takes her agreeing to it.
No matter what they say, girls like attention alot more than they like sex or relationships

nice one Sup Forumsro

This guy knows damn well he's talking to himself. The projection is real.

>Dating in 2016

This Is why I started adapting RSD and MGTOW. You can have all the sex you want. But at the end of the day you should have a life you created and are happy/productive in, without needing girls (ie other people). Its hard tho, I havent been laid in month an a half, but then again I didn't have 2 OK jobs and a 3rd, better paying, better educating job on the way. Ya we all want sex, money or power and ENJOYING THE PROCESS of achieving it is difficult. But I like the me I am now than the little shit I was, and it was fun as hell getting here.

Watkin Said it best: "I'm permanently upgrading my temporary harddrive"